█ OPEN - Artist for hire - Sprite, Background, CG █

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Ryuushiro
Regular
Completed: Artist for "Maid With Perfection", Artist for "Love and Romance: a study of intimacy", art for "Sleepier & Sleepier", Backgrounds for "Panzer Hearts", Sketch backgrounds for "Caramel Mokaccino DEMO
Projects: "Hunting Fable"
Tumblr: wafflemeido
Deviantart: WaffleMeido

█ OPEN - Artist for hire - Sprite, Background, CG █

#1 Post by Ryuushiro »

Heya! c:

I'm opening my commission slots, since I've been having a lot of trouble paying my college taxes and need money asap ;v;'
Please read the following if you are considering hiring me~
POLICIES:
█ I have no problems on drawing NSFW, ecchi or same sex relationships. I prefer to draw young girls and ‘bishonen’ guys. I can’t draw furry or mecha (I mean, I can try. But don't expect much, haha.)

█ Payment: would have to be done through paypal, sorry if that's an inconvenience!

█ Please send the full payment as soon as we agree on a price! I'm in dire need of money and I need to be paid asap :c If you really can't, we can negotiate half upon ordering and half after the art is delivered to you.

█ I will show you WIPs of the progress as I go, don’t worry.

█ If you don’t like the way something turned out, don’t be afraid to tell me. I'm always okay with making changes and fixing things.

█ I have the right to turn down an order if I don't think I can take it.

█ To communicate with me, send me emails. My email is ryuushirowaffle@hotmail.com I have a skype account (wafflemeido), however I don’t usually log in there so emails work best for me. I'm also avaliable on my social media profiles.
Here we go!

I also have some samples of my NSFW drawings, but I don't think it's okay to just post them here, so if you want to check them out here is a link: CLICK
You can also find more samples of my work on that link, as well as a list of games I've already worked on!

If you want to help me but don't want to commission anything, consider pledging on my Patreon Account or donating to my paypal (same email I use for commissions!). Seriously, even if it's $1, anything helps at the moment ;-;

And if you liked my work but you can't afford to hire me, I'm open to negotiation c': I have also released a few free sprites, so you can check those out!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me! Thank you for reading this far!
Last edited by Ryuushiro on Thu May 03, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR COMMISSIONS: { HERE }
DeviantartPatreon

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

Re: █ Artist for hire - Sprite, Background, CG █

#2 Post by Mickychi »

Hi lovely art, but I do have some questions - are these Prices for commercial? Also if a character had a complex design how much extra would that cost?
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

Ryuushiro
Regular
Completed: Artist for "Maid With Perfection", Artist for "Love and Romance: a study of intimacy", art for "Sleepier & Sleepier", Backgrounds for "Panzer Hearts", Sketch backgrounds for "Caramel Mokaccino DEMO

#3 Post by Ryuushiro »

Mickychi wrote:Hi lovely art, but I do have some questions - are these Prices for commercial? Also if a character had a complex design how much extra would that cost?
Considering the tight spot I'm in at the moment, these prices are for both commercial and free projects.

As for the design part, it really depends on how complex we are talking about here. I would probably charge extra 10 dollars if the character had incredibly gigantic wings or something.

DeviantartPatreon

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#4 Post by potouto »

<33 Please consider hiring Waffle!

She's really fast and reliable, not to mention very friendly and communicative while working on one of my project <3
I would definitely work with her again for some of my upcoming projects :3

yeah well | commission | website

Ryuushiro
Regular

#5 Post by Ryuushiro »

potouto wrote:<33 Please consider hiring Waffle!

She's really fast and reliable, not to mention very friendly and communicative while working on one of my project <3
I would definitely work with her again for some of my upcoming projects :3
Wahh, thank you for your kind words! ;w;/ It was a pleasure to work with you!

Update: added chibi and objects samples! c:
If you need any more samples of my work, don't be afraid to ask.

DeviantartPatreon

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#6 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

I very much recommend hiring Waffle. She is an absolute sweetheart and is very willing not only to fulfill your needs in terms of art but lift it to a new level every time you work with her. I say that from experience, working with her on multiple projects <3

She is an absolute gem and you would be very blessed to have her art and her skills on board your project(s)!
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

#7 Post by Neeka »

Ahhh, I love your work! Money is more than tight right now but in the future I have a project I'd love to commission you for! <3

Evildumdum
Regular
Projects: ApoclypseZ

#8 Post by Evildumdum »

I represent a 6 man game design team and we are in need of a background artist. To keep style as consistent as possible we want to stick to one artist. Initially we will only need two or three backgrounds a month, but that is likely to steadily increase every month. What sort workload can you handle based on one background with day and night lighting variations for all four seasons (8 variations per template)?
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Ryuushiro
Regular

#9 Post by Ryuushiro »

VAPMichaelaLaws wrote:I very much recommend hiring Waffle. She is an absolute sweetheart and is very willing not only to fulfill your needs in terms of art but lift it to a new level every time you work with her. I say that from experience, working with her on multiple projects <3
She is an absolute gem and you would be very blessed to have her art and her skills on board your project(s)!
Thank you, dear! I love working on your projects!!! <3
Neeka wrote:Ahhh, I love your work! Money is more than tight right now but in the future I have a project I'd love to commission you for! <3
Oh, thank you so much c: And no problem! If you need me, just say the word! >u</
Evildumdum wrote:I represent a 6 man game design team and we are in need of a background artist. To keep style as consistent as possible we want to stick to one artist. Initially we will only need two or three backgrounds a month, but that is likely to steadily increase every month. What sort workload can you handle based on one background with day and night lighting variations for all four seasons (8 variations per template)?
Heya! You also sent me an email about this, right? c: just thought I should let you know that I've replied to it!

Thank you, everyone who contacted me so far! I am currently working on quite a few long term projects, so I'm more interested in short projects at the moment. However, don't hesitate to contact me either way! I might be able to squeeze in another long term project if you need!

DeviantartPatreon

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

#10 Post by Scribbles »

Do you have more examples of your BG art?
Image - Image -Image

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

#11 Post by Ertal77 »

I sent you an email around middle December but you didn't reply, so I thought you weren't interested in drawing for games anymore or perhaps you were too busy to accept more commissions...

If you are still available for one or two backgrounds, please send a pm!
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#12 Post by potouto »

Oh, no, don't worry about it, she's still working on games but Waffle has her hands full right now. She's very busy with commissions so she's unable to take up more projects. And she also said that she hasn't received your email so that is probably also a part of the problem :0?

yeah well | commission | website

Ryuushiro
Regular

Re: █ OPEN - Artist for hire - Sprite, Background, CG █

#13 Post by Ryuushiro »

Heya everyone!

I'm finally opening my commission spots again! Please check out the first post to see what are my prices and policies.
I'm not the best at checking my lemmasoft account so if you can email me if you are interested, that'd be great!

Also my google doc with a list of games I've worked on has been updated. Don't forget to check it out here!

Have a nice day~

DeviantartPatreon