Amartia Seven [ Artists / Voice Actors ]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Emilily
Regular

Amartia Seven [ Artists / Voice Actors ]

#1 Post by Emilily »

armatia seven
One day, in a tranquil wintery town, lived a young yet poor doll maker.
Consisted of many intricately sewn dolls for young girls and boys, the
shop had rapidly gained fame. However, there is one special line of
exactly seven dolls, all with a dark secret, and an eternal grudge towards
the young and poor doll maker. They are harshly labelled as “amartia seven”.
Time ticked by slowly for these dolls known as Amartia Seven. That is though,
until a mysterious girl named Aria freed them of their wretched curse by the
doll maker, who has - for some reason - disappeared completely from human
sight. Now that they were free, they will go through anything to quench their
vengeance. Even if it means torturing; even if it means taking a life. Their
vengeance is just too strong to be true; only the brightest of lights can heal
their deepest lacerations. However, what can Aria do when she is completely
lost on her own identity? Will she be able to help these twisted and spiteful dolls?
“Look at what is inside of you, not at what is outside of you, and soon you will realize
that only your brightest Heaven could heal their darkest Hell.” -A certain doll maker.
Amartia Seven is a dark and haunting, medium-length fantasy visual novel that is loosely based on the Cardinal Sins (or the Seven Deadly Sins) where surprising secrets and plot twists will unfold. Although heavily plot-driven, it is mixed in with a dark, twisted and rather dangerously lustful romance, but there will be no 18+ or mature scenery nor CGs. Due to this, this game is rated 16+ for mild sexual content and profanity.
Aria Serenada- An amnesiac girl. She strives to find her true identity.
Hayden- A boy with a notable lack of interest towards everything but one thing: getting revenge against her.
Julian- He is someone to look down on others. If people don't understand, he'll use force to make them.
Selvin- Although quiet, he is always looking for attention, from his companions and especially Aria.
Ray- He is kind and caring, but sometimes a darker side comes out of the left field...
Destin- Strict and dangerously meticulous. He has the deepest seed of hatred in his heart for a certain doll maker.
Rui- Seductive and dominant, he loves to tease Aria. He can be called a “sexual sadist”.
Allen- Although seemingly malnourished, he denies the help of anybody coldly. Otherwise, he's very open.
Doll Maker- She seems to know a lot about Aria. Just who is she?
recruitment & payment
I am not able to pay in the form of money as this is a free project (and money is tight because I am a student). If you would like any payment, I am free to do a trade with you. I am able to write, edit and/or proofread for you in exchange for an asset for this game. For more information, click here.

- Co writer(s) : write the script along with me, discuss ideas, edit and suggest changes and proofread.
- Sprite artist : 9 sprites total, 5+ expressions each; an unknown amount of clothing. Anime artwork preferred.
- CG artist(s) : 29-30 CGs total; 1-2 for demo release. Anime artwork preferred.
- Background artist(s) : 10+ backgrounds; multiple variations.
- Logo artist : The title of this game is Armatia Seven.
- GUI artist : main menu, save / load, preferences, quit, text-box, choices, CG gallery+ screening needed.
- Composer(s) / Sound producer : Around 10+ tracks needed for composing, and 5-7 sound effects.
- Programmer : Using Ren'Py engine to program the visual novel.
- Other : Roles such as voice acting. The following positions are closed: Chibi artist
communication & contact
If you are interested in working on this project, I would like to say that right now, I am looking for dedication and passion/interest. Communication will be held primarily through Skype; possibly through email as well, and collaboration is held by Google Drive. If you would like the payment I offer, then let's talk something out. This is not a very small project; I need all the help I can. If you are interested, either send a private message here, send me an email at lily_flairing@yahoo.com, or reply to this thread. Make sure that you provide appropriate samples and the role(s) which you wish to apply for in your message as well!
Last edited by Emilily on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.

projectotome
Regular
Projects: Under the Moonlit Sky
Organization: Drifting Dreamers

Re: Amartia Seven [ Artists / Composers ]

#2 Post by projectotome »

I'm opening free logo requests if you're interested! I'd love to help out fellow developers/creators! Feel free to PM me if you'd like. You can check out some that I've made here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=33903. I think the concept is awesome!

Emilily
Regular

Re: Amartia Seven [ Artists ]

#3 Post by Emilily »

Hi, everybody!

I would like to let you know that the background artist and GUI artist positions are still open. Additionally, the logo artist position has been opened up as well, since it seems like I have lost contact with my previous one, unfortunately. If you are interested, do send an email to lily_flairing@yahoo.com, send a private message, or reply to this thread. I will get back to you as soon as I can! I look forward to working with you, and see you around!

- Emily

Emilily
Regular

Re: Amartia Seven [ Artists / Programmer ]

#4 Post by Emilily »

Hi to everybody!

I just wanted to drop in and say that the GUI position has been closed and taken! I have also chosen a background artist, but if you are interested in the game and are a background artist, I am always open to more applications for that position, in addition to CG artist as there will be a considerable amount of backgrounds and CGs! Considerable progress has been made on this game since the last update; another one will come soon, predicted to come around the 20th. Also, I am now also looking for and prioritizing programmers!

Haruka, who has also taken the role of a programmer, will need help in this field, so if you are willing to help, please do feel free to apply by e mailing me to lily_flairing@yahoo.com, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I am also now free to obtain a chibi artist; maybe even someone who'd be willing to do chibi CGs, as there will be light-hearted moments which could use a chibi CG (despite its general dark storyline; we came up with a bit of quirks up our sleeve~).

See you around, and hopefully we will be able to work together on this project to make it a reality! After all, our Skype group chat is really fun to be in, honestly! And, needless to say, very weird as well, haha.

- Emily

tarunarei
Completed: This, Soul
Projects: Signed and Sealed with a Kiss, Mizari Loves Company, Reflections
Organization: Reine Works
Tumblr: tarunart
Deviantart: tarunarei

Re: Amartia Seven [ Artists / Programmer ]

#5 Post by tarunarei »

Hello~! To be honest, this project/story/chars sounds really fun and I'd love to help with CGs and chibis! Love drawing chibi, and part of me is already loving the boys/// I have examples here and would love to hear from you guys!

FroggyPlays
Projects: One Pure Soul, EXALD: The Journey of Six
Tumblr: Froggyplays
Soundcloud: Froggy Plays

Re: Amartia Seven [ Artists / Voice Actors ]

#6 Post by FroggyPlays »

Hello :D I'm a voice actor and I'm always looking to help out on new projects. Do you have any sample lines that I could read? And would you prefer I send the lines to the email address posted above or link them here?

Cammi-sama

#7 Post by Cammi-sama »

Hi! I am interested in beginning to voice act and I was wondering if you are still in need of an actor. I am a girl with a very deep voice, so I could easily play a boy with a voice in mid to high range as well as a girl. :)

Allegra Hughes
Veteran
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Bitter Truth, Two Faced
Organization: Chisa Studios

#8 Post by Allegra Hughes »

Hi! Do you still need voice actors? I also have skill in voice over directing if you'd like that?

Emilily
Regular

#9 Post by Emilily »

Hi there, Cammi and Allegra!

We are really happy that you are interested. I would like to notify everybody who has expressed interest in voice acting for this game and has sent me an email that I have received and read through your message, as well as gave a good listen to any demo reels you pasted in your message. I have not replied to any emails regarding the voice acting role, but I will give out the same reply anyways, so I will just post it here now. Deep apologies for the late response, voice actors/actresses!

Voice acting in Amartia Seven is still very much uncertain, as we are still working on the script, so having this feature is very much debatable. I have the position open so that anybody who is interested may apply, but whether they are in the cast is not known, as I only have it open to gather voice actors and actresses who are interested in this project and are willing to work for free doing partial voice acting, so that if it is made official, we can choose from the list given. Once again, thank you for your interest in advance!

@Allegra Hughes- Thanks for your interest in voice casting directing, but I actually already have somebody else doing that for me; she is sort of the consultor, cast-compiler, and voice acting director, I guess. Hopefully though, we may be able to work together on other projects though in the future in regards to voice acting.