(closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
KittyWills
Regular
Projects: e·phem·er·al, Aeronaut
Organization: KKBGames

(closed)

#1 Post by KittyWills »

Okay gang, here is where we stand. I am looking for a writer for our game Ephemeral. I lost our main writer for the game. Most of the other assets are done, all the art and the music is being worked on.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=36417

I know our game thread isn't super detailed, so just let me know if you need more info on anything. As of right now, the game is a pure VN style game. Kinda a slice of life, bittersweet genre game. Two characters plus the "player". Four endings planned and about four-fie hours play-through total.

I need someone who is able to take over a bit of creative control. I don't have a detailed outline for you to work off of though I am gathering all the notes and filling all the gaps I can. As long as you follow the basic premise and work with the art assets we already have done I am totally open for brainstorming some new story elements for the game.

Let me know your rates you would be willing to work with. The game its self will be released for free. Me and our artist will be merchandising at cons to try to recoop some of the money we put in the game.

At this point, we're trying one more push to try to get the game finished. It's taken us a while and we've learned a lot from all the mistakes we've made. lol We appreciate any help you guys would be willing to give us. Thank you!

Quick disclaimer.
I would like to request you have some form of finished project on your portfolio. We've hit a lot of snags and between money and time, I'm running low. Doesn't have to be a VN, any sort of long form writing, novel, fanfic or otherwise will work. Just something to show the team we can trust you to stick around and finish the script.
Last edited by KittyWills on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

Re: Writer needed to finish script.

#2 Post by Caveat Lector »

PM sent!
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

a stray writer
Projects: Project: Venus, Forgotten Wish, Golem Creation Kit, Final Verdict
Organization: Still Eating Oranges

#3 Post by a stray writer »

Hello there! I'm a lurker on these forums who's just made an account to post this message. In case you haven't found a writer yet, I'll PM you my details. I realize that I'm several days late, but your project looks interesting and I feel like I might fit.

Alazar

#4 Post by Alazar »

Hi! Are you still looking for writers?

KittyWills
Regular
Projects: e·phem·er·al, Aeronaut
Organization: KKBGames

#5 Post by KittyWills »

Writer has been found. Thanks guys!