*taruna's art* [Sprite/CG Art - anime ikemen style] /old/

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
tarunarei
Completed: This, Soul
Projects: Signed and Sealed with a Kiss, Mizari Loves Company, Reflections
Organization: Reine Works
Tumblr: tarunart
Deviantart: tarunarei

*taruna's art* [Sprite/CG Art - anime ikemen style] /old/

#1 Post by tarunarei »

this posting is old and no longer reflects my current portfolio/prices

---
taruna
Sprite | CG | Character Design

Hello~!
I'm an artist that draws mainly in anime style-specfic specialty in pretty boys. I've been wanting to making visual novels for years back when I could count all the english dating sim style games on one hand. I've tried a few times to make something, but my projects have always ended up bigger than what I could manage by myself, so I am extremely excited to try working with a group towards a finished game!
While I'm somewhat lacking in any experience in working on visual novels, I've worked with groups before on art related projects and helped moderate communities with a team. I'm also plenty knowledgable on otome games, and more than enthusiastic.

* I'm willing to do commercial, paid, or free projects, but I'm mostly interested in trying to get some experience on smaller projects at the moment.
* The projects Im most interested in are otome/GxB/reverse harem/and R18. Unique stories and action/scifi/fantasy/horror mixed with romance are also great!
* What I can't do are mecha and furry mainly. Otherwise, I'm fine with nudity/sex, gore, and most other things.

If you'd like to contact me, please reply here or PM me!

Examples
Main dA | Adoptables/Designs dA
Art Tumblr

Sprites

CG $40-$50

Above are general examples and older work, I'll replace them with better examples in the future.
Prices can vary depending on complexity.
Please feel free to discuss with me if you have any questions!

Thank you for stopping by!
Attachments
corinthbust.png
tumblr_oj90liijHB1ty20mmo6_1280.png
tumblr_oj90liijHB1ty20mmo4_1280.png
unforgivable_magic___cygnus_b__norling_by_tarunarei-d9jfbke.png
tumblr_nytntxwnPQ1ty20mmo1_1280.png
tumblr_nytn76gSMR1ty20mmo2_1280.png
tumblr_nytn76gSMR1ty20mmo1_500.png
tumblr_nytjx88SB11ty20mmo2_500.png
tumblr_nut1uzmaF61ty20mmo1_540.png
symphoria_v2__zeus__staccato_leader_by_tarunarei-d8oza4v.png
symphoria_ball_raffle_prize___artyom_by_tarunarei-d9anpcj.png
tumblr_nwnvxbR0u21ty20mmo1_500.png
Last edited by tarunarei on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

Re: *taruna's art* [Sprite/CG Art - anime ikemen style]

#2 Post by Mickychi »

Your style is so cute <3

Something to consider though is posting a pricing guide here on the topic inside of linking, also it's always good to list how much you charge for extra's such as expressions, poses, clothes, hairstyles and so on... Since a lot of people are looking for multiple expressions with their sprites. :)
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

tarunarei

#3 Post by tarunarei »

Thank you!
Yeah, I've seen most topics here have prices, but to be honest I'm not quite sure how to price things-ESP since I don't have any solid examples for what I'd offer; I mostly put this up here for now as examples for trying to get onto any free projects for now. After a little bit of free work/experience I thought I'd have a better feel for what I could offer/have examples for and how long it'd take or what quality it would look as in the end.
I'll definitely remember to come back and do as you say! Maybe I should change the wording up there to say only look for free project at the moment ehe;;;

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

#4 Post by Mickychi »

You could grab one of your full body works and mark what you consider a head shot, bust shot, waist up, thigh up, full body and post some estimate amounts, because your art is beautiful and up to par with what I've seen other artists offering as a service. Even if you make a note that this is old work and you will update when you have more recent samples.

Really, though it's what you feel comfortable doing, if someone approaches you for a commercial project though then you should be compensated.

Those fawn adopts are adorable <3
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

tarunarei

#5 Post by tarunarei »

Oh, that's not a bad idea at all actually. Thank you again for thinking my arts so nice and being so helpful/// hopefully I'll be able to work on a project sometime soon.