Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

Re: Guestbook

#4576 Post by Donmai »

Soramaro wrote:I'm shy :$
Welcome to the club :oops: .
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Bodoh Gila

#4577 Post by Bodoh Gila »

Howdy!
Handle: Bodoh Gila

indoneko
Miko-Class Veteran

#4578 Post by indoneko »

Bodoh Gila wrote:Howdy!
Handle: Bodoh Gila
Funny handle/nick name you have there~ :lol:
Are you an Indonesian origin, by any chance?
My avatar is courtesy of Mellanthe

AnotherClone
Projects: Of Four Lords
IRC Nick: AnotherGoji

#4579 Post by AnotherClone »

Hiya, everyone!

I'm AnotherClone, I'm from Ohio, and I absolutely adore writing, although I am in college for computer science. Just joined this site after wanting to find a place to meet some cool people to have a good time working on games with!

A few fun tidbits of info:
  • I am NOT actually a clone.
  • I am only half crazy. The other half of me is made up of magic.
  • I ADORE Godzilla movies! Love, love, loooove them! Didn't get the chance to see Shin Godzilla yet, and I am just dying to get it!
Nice to meet all of you!

mard
Regular

#4580 Post by mard »

AnotherClone wrote:Hiya, everyone!

I'm AnotherClone, I'm from Ohio, and I absolutely adore writing, although I am in college for computer science. Just joined this site after wanting to find a place to meet some cool people to have a good time working on games with!

A few fun tidbits of info:
  • I am NOT actually a clone.
  • I am only half crazy. The other half of me is made up of magic.
  • I ADORE Godzilla movies! Love, love, loooove them! Didn't get the chance to see Shin Godzilla yet, and I am just dying to get it!
Nice to meet all of you!
Aw, you aren't a clone? And here I was thinking I'd met someone interesting.

Welcome to the forums.
Tend to be a bit quiet, but will help where I can.

Enjoy the drinks folks.

Freyja
Deviantart: Freyjasan

#4581 Post by Freyja »

Hello! I just registered but I have been following this forum for quite some time now.

Name: Freyja

Big fan of visual novels and otome games, currently writing a story which hopefully will turn into a visual novel. :D

Nice to meet you all!

Alyff Iskandar
Tumblr: alyffiskandar
Deviantart: AlyffIskandar
itch: alyff-iskandar

#4582 Post by Alyff Iskandar »

Hello.

My name is Alyff. I'm a hobbyist digital artist currently studying software engineering. Currently, I'm typing this in my small cramped hostel room in Malaysia. Nice to meet you guys! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stuartwakefield
Completed: 0
Projects: 1
IRC Nick: stuartwakefield
Tumblr: mixedsignalsgame
Deviantart: stuartwakefield

#4583 Post by stuartwakefield »

Hello, all!

I'm Stuart, and I live in the UK, just north of London.

I'm writing what I like to think of as the spiritual successor to Coming Out on Top. My game's called Mixed Signals, and it's a gay romance game about a guy who gets his first job after graduation from university and his adventures during his one month probationary period.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the hell out of Coming Out on Top. If I can get anywhere near to the quality of that game then I'll be a very happy bunny indeed.

I worked in IT for 16 years, and Broadcasting for the past 2. I have a masters degree in professional writing (I graduated last year). Writing a visual novel feels like the perfect blend of the two disciplines.

I'm playing as many VNs as I can, and I'm currently enjoying Choices on the iPhone.

See you around!

Stu

CherryMuse
Tumblr: craftyplesiosaur.tumblr.com
Github: Visual-Rhythm
itch: VisualRhythm

#4584 Post by CherryMuse »

Hello everyone~

I joined a few months back, but this is the first time I'm posting (because life got away from me a bit and I'm shy...). So I guess I'll introduce myself?

I am Cherry, 22, and hailing from the east coast. I'm currently studying for a bachelor's in game design, and thus am pretty familiar with Construct 2- Unity and Unreal Engine to a lesser degree ^^;. My friend first introduced me to visual novels and otomes about 3 years back and I've been hooked ever since. I love writing and drawing, so a game with an interesting plot/story or character design will always catch my eye. I've dabbled in rpg maker and blender but there's still a lot I could stand to learn. Currently I just have a few small group and solo-made games that are all the product of class projects- not that it isn't good practice though!

I joined after finding this forum in a very roundabout way (this is already getting lengthy though, so maybe I'll just tell it only if someone's that interested?), and joined in the hopes of making new friends in the community and sharpening my skills in time for this year's NanORemO~ (though this semester is kicking my butt...I'll still try though uAu ). I know a little C++, but my strengths are more in design and writing. Also currently working on a story I would like to turn either into a comic or visual novel, but that's a long way off.

It's nice to meet you all!

Evy
Regular
Projects: Meet Me At Sea, All That Glitters
Organization: Paper Parrot
Tumblr: clysmian
itch: clysmian

#4585 Post by Evy »

Hello!

I'm Evy (not pronounced like "Eevee", I swear) and I just made an account here. I'm 26, going on 27, and finished my thesis in comics two years ago (as for the full degree... that's another story). I live in Gatineau, a city in Québec just across the bridge from Ottawa. That means Canada, fyi.

I love creating characters! I'm not much of a writer but I've been roleplaying for many years, so I prefer first-person narration. My main forte is drawing characters, though I tend to be quite self-indulgent and may not have a huge variety in my designs... I sometimes make music on MusicShake, but it's hardly original. Placeholder stuff, at best. I also have an interest in voice acting, but I've only ever appeared in an old flash game by Max Mao on deviantArt over a decade ago... when I was like, 15 at the most.

I don't have any experience with putting VNs together yet, but I've been slowly working on a story since 2015. It's a pretty hefty project, though, so I don't expect it to be complete for a while still.

Anyway, that's that. Nice to meet you!

num
Regular

#4586 Post by num »

Hi all, I'm num from Indonesia, so first of all forgive my terrible english. I actually often lurk here but just now decided to post here :D . In regards to VN, I don't really like reading too much text so I prefer one with gameplay such as Sengoku Rance, or any other with at least a bit of gameplay like dating sim or raising sim game. Nice to meet you all!

gayfae
itch: gayfae

#4587 Post by gayfae »

Heyo!! Y'all can call me Logan, I'm a 19 year old hobbyist from the USA. I've been lurking around here for a while, but I decided to join properly since I'm hoping to make indie VNs on a regular basis. I'm currently working on a downright embarrassing Simpsons dating sim / fangame, my first ever project in this field. I'm also hoping to start an original project for NaNoRenO this year!

I'm really excited to be here, and here's hoping I make some friends as well :-)

(And for anyone who might be wondering, my pronouns are he/him.)

Iggyinabox

#4588 Post by Iggyinabox »

Hola All,

Decided to join up for NaNoRenO! Been lurking on the site a few days after I was directed here from the fuwanovel forms.

I am a web developer from NJ or likes short walks, anime, and a comfy couch. I look forward to the many memes and stories we will share.
gayfae wrote: I'm currently working on a downright embarrassing Simpsons dating sim / fangame
This sounds amazing...

Mello-Knight
Regular
Projects: Band Camp Boyfriend
Tumblr: lovebirdgames

#4589 Post by Mello-Knight »

Hi there, nice to meet you all. ^^

I'm Mello-Knight, I'm 23, and I'm from the US, east coast. My sister and I started working on a visual novel game about a year and a half ago as a fun project, but recently decided we want to take this up a notch and make it really professional. So I am currently on the hunt for artists and information because although I'm very new to this and it's uncharted territory, I want this game to be the best it can be. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. I'm very excited for this journey and I hope it ends in success.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

Xandra
Regular
Completed: Band Camp Boyfriend
Projects: Band Camp Boyfriend
Tumblr: http://lovebirdgames.tumblr.com/
itch: lovebird-games
Discord: xandra42

#4590 Post by Xandra »

I've been lurking on this site a while but forgot to sign the guest book, hehe. Hey, I'm Xandra! Sister of Mello-Knight. I am a musician, writer, and casual voice actor. This place looks like a great resource for VN makers and I'm glad to be here. ^^