Character artist for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
chai-chino
Projects: Rosewood
Tumblr: chai-chino

Character artist for hire

#1 Post by chai-chino »

Hi, I’m Kat (aka Chai Chino)! I'm a professional comic artist and character designer and I'd like to offer my hand to any projects that might catch my eye.

I'm a general illustrator and concept artist. I'll do CGs and character sprites (and backgrounds if really needed but it's not my favourite subject).

Prices will be worked out on an individual basis but you can expect sprites to start at around $35 (+ costs for extra expressions/ poses) and complete CGIs/ illustrations to start and $50 and go up depending on complexity, background, and number of characters.

Here's some of my work and I have more at chai-chino.tumblr.com.
1.jpg
2.jpg
2.jpg (64.77 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (67.62 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
4.png
5.jpg

Ghost #9
Regular
Projects: Imaginarium
Organization: AlteRealm

Re: Character artist for hire

#2 Post by Ghost #9 »

I absolutely love your artwork! Having scrolled through your Tumblr, I noticed that I've actually seen some of your pieces before. I would be very interested in collaborating with you!

Do you have any particular themes or genres that you're most interested in drawing? Any topics that you won't draw at all?

chai-chino
Projects: Rosewood
Tumblr: chai-chino

Re: Character artist for hire

#3 Post by chai-chino »

Ghost #9 wrote:I absolutely love your artwork! Having scrolled through your Tumblr, I noticed that I've actually seen some of your pieces before. I would be very interested in collaborating with you!

Do you have any particular themes or genres that you're most interested in drawing? Any topics that you won't draw at all?
Hi! I've got a pretty strong interest in edgy dark topics but also fairytales and folklore. I'd say most of my work has been in a low fantasy genre but I'm open to other topics to. Exploring topics can be a lot more interesting than my comfort zone at times. :)