[Paid] Looking for background artists

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Henero Media

[Paid] Looking for background artists

#1 Post by Henero Media »

Disclaimer: the projects the group is doing is (18+), so think long and hard before you decide to offer your services.
Hello, we're looking for a couple background artists who will create backgrounds for a VN we have in mind. The VN will be circus-themed so we need 6 backgrounds such as: outside view of a circus tent, inside the circus tent, carnival booths, outside stage for the circus performers to make announcements), and 2 close up scenes happening in the circus tent

The current stage of this project is creating the artwork (characters, backgrounds) and writing up different events. We're aiming to create a demo and get feedback. When we get great feedback, we'll keep creating more content for our VN. Also we'll draw up more backgrounds, characters, and soon have our programmers make everything work together. We'll eventually get musicians to contribute to the project.

We use paypal to do our transactions.

Let us know what all your rates are when you all send us a PM. We look forward to working with you all! :)

*update*

The producer of the group is prepared to pay for your work. All he asks is that you have the intention of doing the work and completing it in a timely manner.
Last edited by Henero Media on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: [Paid] Looking for background artists

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

you are trying to recruit people for our project but do not provide enough information for a valid Recruitment thread as by our requirements:
All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain all of the following three pieces of information:

1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
For Paid Work, we usually consider it enough if someone specifies some distinct pieces of work to be done (like "five pieces of BG art" or "a Dubstep intro music"), but you provide even less info than that.

Please make the necessary changes.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Henero Media

#3 Post by Henero Media »

Taleweaver wrote:
Hey,

you are trying to recruit people for our project but do not provide enough information for a valid Recruitment thread as by our requirements:
All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain all of the following three pieces of information:

1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
For Paid Work, we usually consider it enough if someone specifies some distinct pieces of work to be done (like "five pieces of BG art" or "a Dubstep intro music"), but you provide even less info than that.
Please make the necessary changes.
fixed

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: [Paid] Looking for writer

#4 Post by Taleweaver »

Much better, thank you.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Henero Media

#5 Post by Henero Media »

Looking for background artists!

KadajXxX
Projects: Osozaki Late Blooming 1&2, Alice in Wonderland
Tumblr: KadajXxX
Deviantart: Jenova87

#6 Post by KadajXxX »

I'm very interested in the project!

Here's a link to backgrounds I made for other projects: http://jenova87.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... ackgrounds
and in my dA main galery you can find examples of other styles I work with
I'm free atm so the BGs would be done quite fast,

let me know if you're interested :D

Henero Media

#7 Post by Henero Media »

Still looking for bg artists....

tallyb
Projects: Bajo-Mano, I Work With Cats

#8 Post by tallyb »

Hi there, i have a thread for my background art here, am available if you want to discuss further please email me at itstalburt@gmail.com

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=43241

Avantharis
Regular
Tumblr: avantharis
Deviantart: Avantharis

#9 Post by Avantharis »

Here is my my pixiv profile (illustrations) - https://pixiv.me/avantharis and my artstation profile (illustration and 3d models) - https://avantharis.artstation.com/
My Pixiv Profile: https://pixiv.me/avantharis

DarkChibiShadow
Regular
Completed: Tomai (BxB), Disaster Log C (GxG), One-Eyed Lee P.1 (Point-and-click)
Projects: Solanaceae: After All
Tumblr: dcsart
Deviantart: DarkChibiShadow
itch: darkchibishadow

#10 Post by DarkChibiShadow »

Here's my commission thread: viewtopic.php?t=39397
And more specifically, here's my background portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/mLmvM
I do backgrounds for Visual Novels almost every week, contact me at colinxzain@hotmail.com if you're interested! Hope to hear from you!

susssu
Deviantart: meimei-kaiten

#11 Post by susssu »

Hi!

Please, take a look at my Artstation portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/urmzoomn. There is a dedicated folder for backgrounds.

ExitMothership
Projects: Wonderland Knights, BFF, December Dreams (all yet need to be released)
Tumblr: exitmothership
Deviantart: exitmothership

#12 Post by ExitMothership »

Hey, I'm an illustrator from Germany and interested in your job offer!

You can see my thread here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=44321

I'd love to work on this and I'm also very fast if required.
Let me know what you think and PM me here or contact me via my mail exitmothership@web.de