Stream artist! Pay-per-hour! Rel. quick! Sprite art!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Abuelitaland
Regular
Projects: Ways To The Grave(18+/Gore), Pantyline(18+)
Tumblr: sketchyland

Stream artist! Pay-per-hour! Rel. quick! Sprite art!

#1 Post by Abuelitaland »

I've been doing those hourly stream commissions for a little over a month now and they've been goin pretty good! ^^ I've had so much fun making cool stuff for awesome people everyday on my stream! here's some examples~! there's a lot more Wacky stuff that had to be left out! I work really quick so most of this was done in 1-2 hours, 3 hours tops. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

When I started considering this idea, I thought of this community, and how it could be useful to a lot of people here who need dedicated, consistent design and art stuff. was thinkin storyboards, character, or scene designs, just hours of doodles and art of you charas, sketches for your demo... whatever tbh! I have a blast illustrating people's ideas, and I could really do it for hours so...

so uh first: What You're Buying
Tuesday through Saturday, I draw whatever you've chosen for me the amount of time agreed on per day.

second: The Rates! which are based on the content drawn
SFW regular- SFW only art of any characters that already have a visual reference.
NSFW regular- art of any characters that already have a visual reference, including NSFW.
SFW design- SFW only art of characters that don't have any solid ref/ need to be designed from text or a lot of different pics
NSFW design- art of characters that don't have any solid ref/ need to be designed from text or a lot of different pics, including NSFW.

Next, possibly: Why should you pay $9.50+ per hour when I do $8.50/hour commissions on my picarto channel?
The person who buys a week worth of time to make me their artist, I prioritize over my other commissions. That means I work on your time each day before working on my other commissions!

How's it Work?...
Message me on Discord yagot#6797 and we can talk about your idea and how much time you want.
I'll send a link you can use to pay, and after payment is received I'l make a public note of it on my channel and start your time on the soonest Tuesday.
time is kept using an accurate timer that pauses when i stop drawing or switch between windows.
I also keep recorded videos of my streams on my picarto, which you can look at until i delete them the following Monday.

ALSO now until the end of September 2017, I'll work an extra hour per day if you buy four weeks of time at once. (ONLY for 30 hour weeks)
Attachments
weeklycommissionprices.png
Last edited by Abuelitaland on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Abuelitaland
Regular

Re: $7 Sketch, Lines, or Color Sprite (50% price drop!)

#2 Post by Abuelitaland »

Posting here again to leave some examples and to announce I halved my prices >0 Why? because I'm CRAAAZZZY!!
Anyway you can get fully colored nude sprites for $21 each or each step is $7 and I'll do one free outfit for my first three full ($21) sprites. If you have an assload of sprites to get done, I'm down to do it in little parts over time

EDIT: holy shit i didn't "leave the examples" ---> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Attachments
777.png

Abuelitaland
Regular

#3 Post by Abuelitaland »

Here's a smol-quality example of a Sprite I did for user PinkBubbles here on the forum~!!

The Ref was knee-up, same as the Sprite. It came in a .PSD with 5 expressions in a folder, and the body in another folder. The clothes came on separate layers from the body. The full size is 1200x2600px. ^^ The entire drawing/painting process for this took about 3-3.5 hours.

\(^o^)/ 3 more open slots.
Attachments
PINKBUBBLE.jpg

PinkBubbles

#4 Post by PinkBubbles »

Abuelitaland did a wonderful job with creating the sprite for my character. The emotions expressed feel very real and the coloring is perfect. I recommend them for anyone looking to get sprites for their projects.

Abuelitaland
Regular

Re: $8.50/hr hourly LIVE TIMED commissions

#5 Post by Abuelitaland »

forget everything else i've said in this thread. but commissions are open and they're drawn live in front of you all day https://picarto.tv/YAGOT

Abuelitaland
Regular

Dedicated Personal Artist! (Guaranteed 30 hrs art per week)

#6 Post by Abuelitaland »

I've been doing those hourly stream commissions for a little over a month now and they've been goin pretty good! ^^ I've had so much fun making cool stuff for awesome people everyday on my stream! here's some examples~! there's a lot more Wacky stuff that had to be left out! I work really quick so most of this was done in 1-2 hours, 3 hours tops. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

When I started considering this idea, I thought of this community, and how it could be useful to a lot of people here who need dedicated, consistent design and art stuff. was thinkin storyboards, character, or scene designs, just hours of doodles and art of you charas, sketches for your demo... whatever tbh! I have a blast illustrating people's ideas, and I could really do it for hours so...

so uh first: What You're Buying
Tuesday through Saturday, I draw whatever you've chosen for me for 6 hours a day. Guaranteed 30 hours a week worth of art.

second: The Rates! which are based on the content drawn
SFW regular $9.50/hr ($285 weekly)- SFW only art of any characters that already have a visual reference.
NSFW regular $11.50/hr ($345 weekly)- art of any characters that already have a visual reference, including NSFW.
SFW design $13/hr ($390 weekly)- SFW only art of characters that don't have any solid ref/ need to be designed from text or a lot of different pics
NSFW design $15/hr ($450 weekly)- art of characters that don't have any solid ref/ need to be designed from text or a lot of different pics, including NSFW.

Next, possibly: Why should you pay $9.50+ per hour when I do $8.50/hour commissions on my picarto channel?
The person who buys a week worth of time to make me their artist, I prioritize over my other commissions. That means I work on your 6 hours a day before working on my other commissions!

How's it Work?...
Message me on Discord yagot#6797 and we can talk about your idea and how much time you want.
I'll send a link you can use to pay, and after payment is received I'l make a public note of it on my channel and start your time on the soonest Tuesday.
time is kept using an accurate timer that pauses when i stop drawing or switch between windows.
I also keep recorded videos of my streams on my picarto, which you can look at until i delete them the following Monday.

ALSO now until the end of September 2017, I'll work an extra hour per day if you buy four weeks of time at once. (20 bonus hours~!)
Attachments
ex5.jpg
ex3.jpg
ex1.jpg

Abuelitaland
Regular

Re: Dedicated Personal Artist! (Guaranteed 30 hrs art per we

#7 Post by Abuelitaland »

was lucky enough to get hired for art for someone this week so im on my second day of five and im making these awesome sprites right now and probably for the rest of today if you wanna watch n hang out https://picarto.tv/YAGOT
Attachments
stream.jpg

Abuelitaland
Regular

Re: Dedicated Personal Artist! (Guaranteed 30 hrs art per we

#8 Post by Abuelitaland »

So this week's about done, I got to make a lot of art for the person that commissioned me! We worked on stuff for their game.
If you were wonderin how much I can get drawn in that time, I made 6 full-body sprites with a few expressions removable clothes and one character with an extra outfit, and 3 cgs and a couple of other illustrations!

This was a blast! it worked out pretty good for game assets n stuff..! ^^ I've got a little extra time left tho so I think I could make another sprite or two.
Attachments
weekload.jpg

Abuelitaland
Regular

Re: Dedicated Personal Artist! (NEW Discount Options)

#9 Post by Abuelitaland »

Sorryy for posting again so soon, I was told by a few different people that they would be interested in hiring me but couldn't because money, and it turns out im pretty productive in 30 hours so I thought of just offering shorter amount of time for less cost. also updated my first post to be a little neater lol ;;
But yea, lookit the little chart i made so you can easily figure out the price with the new options haha
The price shown is per week! & the bonus hour per day if you buy four weeks deal i mentioned before still only applies to 30-hour weeks im sorry!
Attachments
weeklycommissionprices.png

Abuelitaland
Regular

Re: Dedicated Personal Artist! (NEW Discount Options)

#10 Post by Abuelitaland »

Just got done with a week of NSFW design & illustration art (except for 3 hours i still owe on that last wip sorry asolarsail!) so I wanted to show all I got done in 15 (er, 12) hours as example!

Designed 3 characters and did a few sketch illustrations and 2 comic page sketches ^^ this was really fun too! idk.. itd be cool just to have your OCs sketched a crapload for a week if you can :3c
Attachments
load2.jpg

Abuelitaland
Regular

Re: Stream artist! Pay-per-hour! Rel. quick! low-cost! Up to 30hr/week!

#11 Post by Abuelitaland »

Jest updating with another example of art done in a 15-hour SFW regular week! still open
Attachments
2.jpg
1ex.png

Abuelitaland
Regular

Re: Stream artist! Pay-per-hour! Rel. quick! low-cost! Up to 30hr/week!

#12 Post by Abuelitaland »

Hello! I normally do stream art all day, but within the past couple of months my streaming time is cut more than in half while I go to school. I have several hours during each day at school I can still work on art on my iPad, but not stream.
Attached an example of some sprites in various stages of completion, different style, and body types. You can expect similar line quality and coloring. The girl and boy sprite on the far left and right side of the image are examples of completed sprites I made for my game that have changeable hair, clothes, and expressions. The girls in the middle with pleated skirts are an example of different anime styles I tried out since people usually wanna see more anime-like sprites!
If you already have some cohesive visual ref of your character this is the base prices:
Sketch-$9 * Sketch & lines-$15 * Sketched, lined & colored-$25
If I need to design the character first, the base prices are like this:
Sketch-$14 * Sketch & lines-$20 * Sketched, lined & colored-$30
If you have any specific way you want the sprites layered, or certain format or anything, please let me know and I’ll take note. Some additions like clothes, hair, expressions, etc. might cost a little extra, but we can discuss that and I will let you know ^^

If you’re instead interested in watching/ buying stream time, visit my channel here https://picarto.tv/YAGOT
Prices have changed since I last posted in this thread/ details can be read in that link.

You can also contact me on Discord yagot#6797
Attachments
7A2A509F-6854-4B00-B9C8-4D1262DF167F.png