AOGSR [NaNo17][IntRenAiMo][GxB/G][Romance/Fantasy]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

Re: AOGSR [NaNo17][IntRenAiMo][GxB/G][Romance/Fantasy]

#31 Post by Mama J »

amora wrote:I don't think I could possibly love this story more! Oh deer, my heart just can't take it!
I cannot wait to play the teaser demo, every bit of the game looks so incredible! I loved the characters, the art, the story... basically everything haha ♥

Beautiful work, congrats! :)
Oh reindeer, thank you so much! :D I'm glad the project is being received so well~ Do let us know your thoughts once you play the teaser, it would help tremendously!

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

#32 Post by illuminate001 »

So I went through the demo a few days ago and aside from a few nitpicks (actually they aren't even that...it's more confusions and just general subjective likes) I was very intrigued by the story~! It left me wanting more and I was rooting for the heroine and wanting to get to know the cast of deer even more.

...except for Comet. What a miserable character. Sorry. lol. I know he's supposed to be stubborn and serious, but he just comes across as rude, uncaring, vengeful, conceited, wrathful...just awful.

Perhaps he warms up to us later...but I don't even have the care or want to defrost his heart. Maybe you've something grand planned which will unveil his softer side but for right now...I can say I actually *HATE* his personality. And I don't use that word often.

I also was confused at first with the 2 different usages of mom/mama. I found it hard to attach which name with which title. Eventually I got it though. :P

Last thing,
how does she keep track of chasing that 1 singular snowflake in the forest despite there being a blizzard and a thousand other snowflakes blowing about in a chaotic manner?
ImageImage
ImageImage

gamerbum
Regular
Projects: Our Lovely Escape, Mizari Loves Company
Organization: Reine Works
Tumblr: reineworks

#33 Post by gamerbum »

illuminate001 wrote: I also was confused at first with the 2 different usages of mom/mama. I found it hard to attach which name with which title. Eventually I got it though. :P
I'll leave the rest for Jules and respond to this one part.

I actually clarified this for the next version already. Mom and Mama appear in front of their respective names in the text boxes now, and I added in some extra descriptive sentences so you can tell who's who by appearance. I originally excluded it because it seemed clunky to have their titles in front of their names, but I figured it would just be best to do it anyway. :lol: