YAG's free sprites! (RQs needed!!)

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Abuelitaland
Regular
Projects: Ways To The Grave(18+/Gore), Pantyline(18+)
Tumblr: sketchyland

YAG's free sprites! (RQs needed!!)

#1 Post by Abuelitaland »

Hiii I would like to practice and make some free stuff for the community to use. I'm taking RQ's of any anime archetype character, but you can add a few specific details! the finished product is good for any free/personal game use by anyone. I'll upload a sheet of the finished sprite here, but if you'd also like to donate any amount to me every two weeks on my Patreon, you can download a hi-res .psd version of each sprite I make and some bonus stuff I may not add here... https://www.patreon.com/RumblePink

I can take 3 right now feel free to leave suggestions or requests!! Thank you! I might expand beyond sprites eventualy??
EDIT! Here's some examples of my previous work, but the sprites I'm looking to make much more anime style!! https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/fold ... HRCbUY3MXM

XianXian
Projects: Cautionary Tale, Mellizos (WIP)
itch: xianxian

Re: YAG's free sprites! (RQs needed!!)

#2 Post by XianXian »

Hi! I'm still kind of new to do this, are these sprites like public domain and open for everyone to use or are these sprites for an individual person to use? I'm kind of confused by "make some free stuff for the community to use", I just want to make sure? I'm probably just reading too hard or something.

Abuelitaland
Regular
Projects: Ways To The Grave(18+/Gore), Pantyline(18+)
Tumblr: sketchyland

#3 Post by Abuelitaland »

Sorry- to clarify, the sprite I make here would be open for anyone to use! You can use a sprite that someone else requested or someone else may use the sprite you requested! Anyone can use it in their game unless it's a commercial project! Also if i do make something someone uses I'd love to to see it in your game! :3c you can edit/mix it how you need, as long as you remember to credit me somewhere ^^

indoneko
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by indoneko »

That's very kind of you to offer free stuff for community use. :thumb up:

It would be wonderful to have more sprites for Renpy's mascot characters (Eileen, Lucy, etc). If it's not troubling you too much, perhaps you could make a miko version of Eileen? (imagine Reimu from Tohou project, or whoever miko character that you have in mind). Or perhaps in sailor fuku or maid uniform?
My avatar is courtesy of Mellanthe