[GxB]【Otome】[Vampires] ❥Heart of Thorns

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Flowers from Nowhere
Regular
Completed: The Crystal Castle
Projects: My Ninja Life

Re: [GxB]【Otome】[Vampires]❥Heart of Thorns 「Contest!」

#151 Post by Flowers from Nowhere »

Beautiful!

MioSegami
Regular
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
Organization: BlueAngelService

#152 Post by MioSegami »

The visuals are beautiful! I love the Gui! It definitely looks polished to me! I will be keeping tabs on this for sure.
CLICK IT------------->viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40639&p=430149#p430149
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
Script: 0%
Art: 35%
Outline: 15%
Code: 10%

otometea
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns
Tumblr: littleteahouse

#153 Post by otometea »

Hi; writer and proofreader of Heart of Thorns here!

I would like to make an announcement that, on my own will, I decided to go over to 0 and start from scratch. The demo script I had initially was good, but it wasn't what I was looking for generally as a whole, and I don't think you would have been satisfied with the product (even if Luca, Andrea and co. said the script was good and all). Albeit I admit this is being a bit harsh, I want to make sure this is one of the best games you play! If you want to visit a quick snip-it of Heart of Thorns script redo, then you can visit my writing portfolio.

Hope you all look forward to the demo and final game! Peace~
Best regards,
otometea.

LucaMadison
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns.
Organization: Ichigo no Kokoro Productions.

#154 Post by LucaMadison »

Happy Halloween to all our followers!

This beautiful image contains a small preview of the new designs of Catherine, Kei and Hinata! (only the heads, not the costumes.)

This image is from one of our artists, Irask. Thank you for your work!
We remind you that we have another artist, Mayu, who is striving redesigning the characters and is the CG and sprite artist of the game too.

We also want to apologize for our current inactivity. Nonetheless, we are still working on this project! Thank you for your patience!
Image Image Image Image Image

LucaMadison
Regular

Re: [GxB]【Otome】[Vampires] ❥Heart of Thorns

#155 Post by LucaMadison »

We hope you had a happy Valentine’s day! (人´∀`)

This image was made by our CG and sprite artist of the game, 潜SEN.
Hope you like it! ♡

Top: Shiro - Left: Hinata - Right: Kei

Kirlett
Regular

#156 Post by Kirlett »

NO ME LO PUEDO CREER. Estoy en shock. Un otome que parece tener una calidad increíble en ESPAÑOL. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, os amo, gracias T_T
No es que tenga problemas para leer en inglés, pero me siento orgullosa de que haya españoles y españolas creando otomes :3 Necesitamos aumentar la fan-base en España.
¿Tenéis idea de cuándo va a salir el juego completo? Y GRATIS. Eso me dejó anonadada. Me parece genial y estoy muy agradecida, pero por semejante juegazo no me habría importado pagar. Si dais la opción, os pagaré algo aunque no sea una gran cantidad (soy una universitaria pobre :roll: ).

¡Un saludo!

flaminghippo
Regular
Projects: At Bay
IRC Nick: flaminghippo

#157 Post by flaminghippo »

I love the Valentine's promo art! All of the art in this game is beautiful. Super excited for Ryuto in particular :3

What's the current status of the project?

Emilily
Regular

#158 Post by Emilily »

flaminghippo wrote:What's the current status of the project?
Hi there! My name is Emily, and I am the new writer for this project. I can tell you with confidence that writing is at a big old 0% at the moment. The previous writer, otometea had to drop out of the project due to personal reasons, and I have been recruited as the new writer for Heart of Thorns. I don't know much in general, since I only serve as the writer for this project, but I know the demo is to-be released in a timely kind of manner (because we have deadlines.)

I myself am currently struggling a little bit with some emotional kind of issue as a writer because I did go through a lot of things that kind of led up to me kind of developing these self-deprecating thoughts, so I may not start writing for a little bit. On that note, as the new writer, I hope you will enjoy the demo once it is released, and hopefully continue supporting until the full game's release! It is definitely going to be something that I will enjoy writing out.
flaminghippo wrote:I love the Valentine's promo art! All of the art in this game is beautiful. Super excited for Ryuto in particular :3
I didn't get the chance to say this beforehand, but I too love the Valentines promo art! It's very colorful and romantic, and they are even holding chocolate? It's very cute~ The redesigns look really cool; it makes me more excited to write the story! And about Ryuto's story... well, all I guess I can really say is I hope you enjoy this route when you get the opportunity to play the full game. I hope I don't let you down on his story as well! ♥

Amberbaum
Regular

#159 Post by Amberbaum »

Emilily wrote:
flaminghippo wrote:What's the current status of the project?
Hi there! My name is Emily, and I am the new writer for this project. I can tell you with confidence that writing is at a big old 0% at the moment. The previous writer, otometea had to drop out of the project due to personal reasons, and I have been recruited as the new writer for Heart of Thorns. I don't know much in general, since I only serve as the writer for this project, but I know the demo is to-be released in a timely kind of manner (because we have deadlines.)

I myself am currently struggling a little bit with some emotional kind of issue as a writer because I did go through a lot of things that kind of led up to me kind of developing these self-deprecating thoughts, so I may not start writing for a little bit. On that note, as the new writer, I hope you will enjoy the demo once it is released, and hopefully continue supporting until the full game's release! It is definitely going to be something that I will enjoy writing out.
Take your time. Draw inspiration and positive thoughts from the things that work with you.
Have a pretty animation and thank you for lending your pen to this project :).

flaminghippo
Regular
Projects: At Bay
IRC Nick: flaminghippo

#160 Post by flaminghippo »

Emilily wrote: Hi there! My name is Emily, and I am the new writer for this project. I can tell you with confidence that writing is at a big old 0% at the moment. The previous writer, otometea had to drop out of the project due to personal reasons, and I have been recruited as the new writer for Heart of Thorns. I don't know much in general, since I only serve as the writer for this project, but I know the demo is to-be released in a timely kind of manner (because we have deadlines.)

Hey there! Definitely take your time and don't stress out about it. It looks like a fun project, but ultimately it's important that you yourself enjoy writing it. I look forward to the demo! Good luck!

JBShields
Regular
Projects: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47586
Organization: First Step Cinematics

#161 Post by JBShields »

Is the GUI artist the same? Is so--please tell her that her work is very beautiful.

TazTheFirst
IRC Nick: Taz
Tumblr: tazthefirst

#162 Post by TazTheFirst »

This looks very good! :) I'll be sure to keep an eye out and spread the word! <3
My W.I.P Project :D --- viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40640

LucaMadison
Regular

#163 Post by LucaMadison »

¡Muchísimas gracias @Kirlett, por el momento no hay una fecha de lanzamiento determinada, pero esperamos sacar la demo pronto! Este verano en particular~
Por supuesto damos la opción de pago, es más, sería fantástico, es posible que más adelante creemos una página de crowdfunding del proyecto.
¡Si estás interesada en participar económicamente en el proyecto, puedes sin duda enviarme un PM y hablaremos sobre los detalles! Apreciamos todo apoyo tanto económico como moral. (っ´▽`)っ
¡Agradecemos de todo corazón tus palabras!
@flaminghippo, @Amberbaum and @TazTheFirst, thank you so much for your encouragement and feedback, you help us to continue forward and we will do our best! ☆
@JBShields, yes we still have the same GUI artist, she's come kind of a veteran member of the project. Thanks for the kind words! ヽ(´∀`。)ノ

- Here are Catherine and Kei's new designs made by Sen and Mayu. Art by our artist: 安芸緒 (Aki). Hope you like them! (人´ ∀ ` )♡
[Click on the images for full size.]
Image Image

CatyCats
Regular

#164 Post by CatyCats »

Updates!! Yay!
I've been following your updates on tumblr so not on lemmasoft. Time to comment though!
The designs of all the characters on your tumblr page is amazing! Though they are different than the designs we see on the front page of your lemmasoftpage. I don't know how to describe it but I still like the new designs. It gives me more a vampire image? :p
The heroine clothes are cute and fits to the vampiric story. Daisuke, his haircolor is different xD But he still looks so cute to me! I wonder what clothes you are going to decide for each character. Kei looks like a typical vampiric count xD I love his hairstyle. Tomoya looks like a scientist xD maybe he is maybe he isn't? Hinata, he looks like a child o_o compared to the other guys, but I'm glad he is a bit taller than the heroine :p and he looks more... daring? Or playful. Haha ! Ryuto, I wonder if his hair is going to be dark purple-blue ish?
He still looks fierce :p. Shiro's hair is soo long :o and looks still mysterious! Eiji, I just want to hug him. He looks frail, sad yet he's probably strong and he looks like he has a twisted-split-personality :o
I wonder how the story is going to be... I have a bit 'diabolik lovers' style in my head.

Keep up the good work!

Amberbaum
Regular

#165 Post by Amberbaum »

Haha, same as CaytCats, tumblr follower here. I love the new designs. They all look much more sophisticated right now.
I prefer everyone's B design.

Question: Will there be multiple sprites such as Kai with cape and no cape depending on the situation?