Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
jayx
Projects: danro: Dangan-fangame, I'd Trade My Life for Yours
Tumblr: hachi-gatsuu

Re: Guestbook

#4651 Post by jayx »

Heya, I'm jayx, or jay, and I'm just a high school student with too much free time. I basically just found out about Ren'py about a week ago. I have a little coding experience, so even though I just started using this program, I already have a game in progress. I'm a big fan of all Danganronpa games, so I decided to make my first game a fangame. If you want to ask me anything or just talk to me, go to my personal tumblr, @hachi-gatsuu, or my game blog, @gakkyuusaiban
Anyways, nice to meet everyone!
Last edited by jayx on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lillandriel

#4652 Post by Lillandriel »

Hello ♫

I'm a pastry-cook, bakery student, in Vocational School. I'd like to open a tearoom one day.
I like games and stories a lot, and naturally visual novels. Unfortunely, there is only a few Visual novel in french.

But I manage(d?) to read in English ^^

Koalicorne

#4653 Post by Koalicorne »

Hello, I'm Koala, an aspiring writer and programmer from Canada. I'm looking forward to learning how to make a good VN.

Dawn
Projects: Nephilim — Revelation

#4654 Post by Dawn »

Lillandriel wrote: I like games and stories a lot, and naturally visual novels. Unfortunely, there is only a few Visual novel in french.
Hello,

I'm a newbie on this forum too. My name's Dawn and I'm french too. I'm here to find some ideas and to find explanations about Ren'Py subtleties .

Yes Lillandriel, there are only a few Visual novels in french language. I'm beginning a new one and I'll translate it in english after the first event. Are you agree to received a MP when I'll publish the first demonstration ?

Dawn

Nana44

#4655 Post by Nana44 »

Hello~

I'm Nana. I'm Brazilian and my English is very bad, so... sorry for this. I love BL games — i hope that i finish my game — and K-pop.

See ya <3

Lillandriel

#4656 Post by Lillandriel »

Hi!
Dawn wrote:
Lillandriel wrote: I like games and stories a lot, and naturally visual novels. Unfortunely, there is only a few Visual novel in french.
Hello,

I'm a newbie on this forum too. My name's Dawn and I'm french too. I'm here to find some ideas and to find explanations about Ren'Py subtleties .

Yes Lillandriel, there are only a few Visual novels in french language. I'm beginning a new one and I'll translate it in english after the first event. Are you agree to received a MP when I'll publish the first demonstration ?

Dawn
Yes, of course ^^

The_Trainer

#4657 Post by The_Trainer »

Hello people!!!

Im from Venezuela. Happy to be here!

:lol:

fraisechaton
Projects: Lollipop

#4658 Post by fraisechaton »

Hi everyone! I'm Chura, (or FC i guess because of the username..) and I'm an IT student that really wants to play with Ren'Py when I discovered it pre-GGJ. I'm a big fan of Visual Novel games, especially the ones that have multiple endings. I actually have a working idea right now that would play with additional elements like a working Candy shop, and hopefully it would come into fruition one day (with an actual team lmao). :D

Nice to meet you all <3

Pippix

#4659 Post by Pippix »

Hey Y'all, I'm Pip from the USA.

I'm an animation student that's getting into game design. I've found a couple games through this forum so I thought I'd join in and look around. I mainly like stat based visual novels, especially ones that really blend a simulator aspect into the narrative.

I have the seeds of a game idea, but it's in the very early stages, I have to learn a bit more about programming and find a good engine to build it in before I can really start to form it ^_^

Dani-Cross

#4660 Post by Dani-Cross »

Hi :)

Name: Dani

I love all sorts of visual novels, especially ones with romance and such cause why not.

Archeri
Projects: Nightglove Institute, Monstrata Fracture
Organization: Astralore Games
Tumblr: archerempyrean

#4661 Post by Archeri »

Hello! I am Archer Empyrean, or Archeri for short! (Pronounced kinda like, uh, "are sherry", rather than "archery". It's a soft ch sound. <3 )

I'm in NH, USA, I'm 26, and I'm working on a game with my girlfriend and her brother. :3 I like visual novels because I love shipping, and I will ship pretty much anything. See you around!

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#4662 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Lots of new people coming through.

I hope you enjoy your stay and good luck with your games.

barefootchuck39
Deviantart: barefootchuck

#4663 Post by barefootchuck39 »

Sup, barefootchuck39 here. I love miku.

Ok, now that's out of the way :) I'm from the states, in Cali; but before that was at mainland China. So I'm kinda a hybrid. I work as an ESOP plan administrator.
I transitioned from i love anime -> i love VN -> love Miku -> ok, why not make one?
Working on a VN (no, NOT about vocaloids...) now hopefully finishing in 2 years. Already saw lots helpful posts in lemma, great site! I'm kinda a lurker but hopefully I'm welcomed when I reply once ina blue moon.

projectrubicon
Organization: tetrarch games
Tumblr: projectrubicon

#4664 Post by projectrubicon »

Hey! I'm Cass/Agrippa, currently living in Belgium and I'm the mod of the project Rubicon account on Lemmasoft and we have a tumblr @ projectrubicon.tumblr.com. We're working on a VN about the late Roman Republic! I ended up here looking for people to recruit and to learn more about Renpy.

ScarletKnives
Deviantart: ScarletKnives-X

#4665 Post by ScarletKnives »

Hello everyone! I have been registered since a long time, but I completely forgot it XD

Im an artist and a rookie writer. I love designing characters and I want to create a VN for... well, doing something with my boring life XD. See you around!