Let's MEAT Adam [BxB, Bara, Thriller, Mystery] FULL GAME OUT

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Let's MEAT Adam [BxB, Bara, Thriller, Mystery] FULL GAME OUT

#1 Post by illuminate001 »

PLOT: Adam has that special something. His loved ones know it, 2 million of his followers on NowGram know it and finally he now thinks he knows it and grasps the weight of sparkling prospects before him. Soon EVERYONE will know it. He leaves everything familiar and moves to the west coast to pursue a career as an actor, model, life coach or maybe even a fitness guru...the possibilities are truly endless! He finds himself living in WeHo (West Hollywood), central village for the Los Angeles beautiful gay populace, and makes friends quickly like fellow aspiring actor Vince.

Meanwhile escape rooms are on the rise as an adult live-action gaming experience. Naturally one opens near the heart of WeHo and with production values that rival that of a major movie studio. An immense mansion is soon erected over the corpse of a ruined multi-level parking lot. Escape Mansion WeHo soon becomes popular for its multi-room, multi-hour format, mysterious information black-out policies in regards to its puzzles, lavish sets and rooms. Within months, demand for the elite experience is so high that attendance becomes via invite-only.

Luckily both Adam and Vince receive their invite to drop by on a busy summer weekend eve. Thrilled by their good fortune they decide to conquer this. However what happens once they discover they are trapped in a real escape room death game with 7 other strangers?

Steve: A shifty older man who apparently travels internationally as a documentarian or film-maker. He seems to prefer keeping things vague.
Lars: Scandinavian import to the City of Angels and a noble lion of a man. His comportment suggests that his heart is as golden as his locks.
Earl: Almost black eyes are a marked trait of this truly hard-to-read individual. Earls demeanor could be a wall to protect his vulnerability.
Pierce: Personal trainer living the fast West Hollywood dream of boys, banquets, bands and burpees. His vanity is almost forgivable at times.
Adam: Protagonist. An east coast boy who has it all; classic american good looks and the "it" factor. He dreams of fame on the golden shores of California.
Vince: Part of Adam's new west coast crew and fellow aspiring actor. Oddly he is a man of few words despite auditioning daily for speaking roles.
Kang: Posh and airy, Kangs love of the theatrical brought him to Escape Mansion WeHo. His apathetic style in all situations is admirable and troubling.
Bart: Brick house of a man who is a butcher at a revered local market. He also supports the LGBYT community as the director of the WeHo Chapter.
Lucky: The youngest of the group, Lucky is a colorful but cool nerd who comes across as soft spoken and sensitive. He is often the peace maker.

5 True Endings:
- Bad, OK, Good, Perfect, To Be Continued

FEATURES:
- Murder mystery "whodunit" climax that can decide your destiny.
- Your choices affect the fate of survivors.
- Some erotica but not the primary focus. (erotica is censored for demo)
- 2 original music tracks.
- Mature 18+ content: Strong language, Blood/Gore, Sexuality

SCREENSHOTS:
ImageImage
ImageImage
QUESTIONS (Please keep this thread about the Full Game Only. Be kind, use Spoiler Tags judiciously :P ):

1. If you played the Demo, did your impression of LMA change after completing the full game? Was the game what you thought it'd be?

2. Enjoyed pace of dialog in relation to the story or did you find story developments happening too quickly?

3. Predictability: Who did you think was the killer and did you guess correctly? How did you reach that conclusion?

4. Do you have a favorite guy and why so?

5. Did you like Adam as your protagonist? How do you feel about a protagonist such as this for future VN's?

6. If there was an LMA2, which ending would you like or see as being the canon ending and why?

FULLGAME + DEMO ARE OUT NOW!:
https://soulsoftea.itch.io/lets-meat-adam
COMMENTS/QUESTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU! :oops:
Last edited by illuminate001 on Sun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

illuminate001
Veteran

Re: Let's MEAT Adam [BxB, Bara, Thriller, Mystery] FULL GAME

#2 Post by illuminate001 »

We're back with another Summer Visual Novel! (Actually, LMA is anything but summery) But seriously, this May.1st 2017 I'm happy to announce that the full version of "Let's MEAT Adam" is out and available for purchase on the Soulsoft Electronic Arts Itch page for $7! Yay for releases!

Thank you to all our supporters who have not only given encouragement but also helped spread the word and provided invaluable feedback. It means the world to me. I realize that this game may be polarizing but I hope you enjoy the passion and craft that went into making it a reality. Once again, thank you!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Bsgbsm

#3 Post by Bsgbsm »

Awesome game, loving the setting and characters so far. Can you post a hint/answer guide or something for those of us that get stuck? Its a bit embarrassing but I can't for the life of me figure out the colour model / triangle puzzle. I figured out the safe, the code on the card but just can't figure out the equations.

abubu1991

#4 Post by abubu1991 »

Really digging the game. But I agree about maybe posting a guide/hint for the puzzles for those of us who are a little more challenged. If you can post a guide or something, that would be amazing.

I'm also stuck on the color model/triangle room. But I haven't even opened the safe cause i can't figure out the code. Can anyone help?

Bsgbsm

#5 Post by Bsgbsm »

abubu1991 wrote:Really digging the game. But I agree about maybe posting a guide/hint for the puzzles for those of us who are a little more challenged. If you can post a guide or something, that would be amazing.

I'm also stuck on the color model/triangle room. But I haven't even opened the safe cause i can't figure out the code. Can anyone help?
The Code to the safe is
(highlight to see code). The Triangle on the floor
has the 6's upside down

abubu1991

#6 Post by abubu1991 »

Bsgbsm wrote:
abubu1991 wrote:Really digging the game. But I agree about maybe posting a guide/hint for the puzzles for those of us who are a little more challenged. If you can post a guide or something, that would be amazing.

The Code to the safe is
(highlight to see code). The Triangle on the floor
has the 6's upside down

Thank you! Now lets see where I can go from here.

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#7 Post by potouto »

Ooh boy, I've been following this!
Let's pray that after paying for everything, I will have money to buy this game :0
Praying hard!

yeah well | commission | website

riverbluesbear
Regular
Projects: RTANMUSSB!

#8 Post by riverbluesbear »

Literally five minutes into the game and I've already adopted Lucky as my possibly-older-than-me son.

I'm a wreck.

FelixJr

#9 Post by FelixJr »

The light room door code is
:cry:
Why I'm crying you will know why :cry:

trepiechick
Regular

#10 Post by trepiechick »

FelixJr wrote:The light room door code is
Could you explain how you got the answer?

FelixJr

#11 Post by FelixJr »

trepiechick wrote:
FelixJr wrote:The light room door code is
Could you explain how you got the answer?
The rainbow triangle is the same color and has the same amount of triangle as stripe as the gay flag. The card that was in the vault show us that each letter of the alphabet has a number. For example Z was 28 and A was 3, so I put the number of the color letter and i add if there were two. So Red was 20 because it start with R, so I add 2+0=2. Next was orange that start with an O so it would be 17 and i add them up it came out as 8. and so on and so on. Im not good at explaining things so forgive me. :oops:

FelixJr

#12 Post by FelixJr »

Anyone know the dining room door code, i'm lost.

abubu1991

#13 Post by abubu1991 »

FelixJr wrote:Anyone know the dining room door code, i'm lost.
I figured it out. The answer for the room is
DEADMEAT
Reasoning for the answer is
based on the seven deadly sins. You had to mix and match for the four paper slips with wrath, lust, hubris, and greed with the animals with the blanks. Peacock was hubris, frog was greed, goat was lust, and lion was wrath. From there, you find synonym words associated with the animals and find words that match with the letters. Lion was madness, frog was avarice, peacock was pride, snail was sloth, and snake was envy. There were bloodstains on certain letters of the synonyms. M in madness, A in avarice, D in pride, T in sloth, and E in envy. You will then use the letters that mathc with the bloodstains to match with the 8 letter code: DEADMEAT
Hope that helps!

illuminate001
Veteran

#14 Post by illuminate001 »

@abubu1991 - Hey there Abubu and welcome to the forums! Your point about there being a walkthrough was something that was brought up by other posters during the demo phase of LMA. In fact, I wanted to create a nice PDF containing hints/answers but since it's release I've been trying to relax after the hectic dev and just enjoy being finished. And happy ^_^ It looks like people are figuring out the puzzles anyways and will post their findings in this thread. I'm relieved!

@Potouto - Oh I recognize your UN from the credits as the UI Artist on PineWood! I'm excited about that game as I've already mentioned to Scribbles. Anyways I do hope you get to try it too!

@riverbluesbear - Aw sweet you got it? I'm so happy for your support RBB. It means a lot. I adore Lucky, he's definitely like a little brother type for me. How are you finding the game so far?

@FelizJr - I hope the puzzles aren't too hard, I realize that some people may find them harder than others but I had the feeling the power of the hive mind collective would work things out. :lol:

Anyways I know the game just came out, so I'm happy and hopeful that people will be able to talk about the game and its ending(s) in a constructive manner over the course of the coming weeks. It's been a big learning experience for me...about art, narrative, time management, darkness, the nature of people, pride and letting go. I don't regret the process at all. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

abubu1991

#15 Post by abubu1991 »

Right so, I've reached the
accusation part. I'm just stuck at this part. I think I've tried every 2 person combination and I'm not seeing any clues. I'm thinking that maybe it's 3 people rather than 2 cause I keep thinking of the dining room with the lion-goat-snake chimera. But I'm not sure. If someone has figured it out, please let me know and explain it cause I'm stumped.