Ex Astris 05 [GxB][Kinetic][Sci-fi][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Cera L. Hendry
Regular
Completed: Ex Astris 1-9 & Rules They Abide By
Deviantart: cera-l-hendry

Ex Astris 05 [GxB][Kinetic][Sci-fi][Free]

#1 Post by Cera L. Hendry »

Ex Astris
Chapter 05

Set in a ‘near-future’ on a fictional world, Ex Astris follows the story of Lanis Rosenberg, a newly graduated doctor working in the Loennian military. Doubtful of her abilities to cope in the army and lost with her direction in life, Lanis’ world is suddenly turned upside-down when she is transferred to the secretive, militaristic nation of Xian. There, she is assigned to a subject named A-28 'Ash'. An emotionless, unstable, biologically engineered soldier and her opposite in every way…

After the incident with A-28, Lanis and company are whisked away to find themselves in the company of a band a rebels who have been desperately seeking Lanis’ abilities. What lays beyond the walls of Sar-Quei is a history more complex and dark than the Loennian woman had ever imagined, with both A-28 and herself unknowingly at the heart of it’s solution!

Format: Episodic / Kinetic Visual Novel
Engine: RenPy
Genre: Light Sci-Fi / Drama / GxB / Supernatural
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux
Duration: Short
Last edited by Cera L. Hendry on Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

korova
Veteran
Completed: Ivy, Chocolate, Time, Clair Obscur
Projects: Writing exercises, The House [Nano18]
Tumblr: korova08
itch: korova

Re: Ex Astris 05 [GxB][Kinetic][Sci-fi][Free]

#2 Post by korova »

I'm so glad the new chapter is out!
I enjoy this story so much.

I can't wait to discover what happens next...

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#3 Post by Rainbow Colors »

aghhhh that ending

now I have no choice but to anxiously wait for the next episode >.>

(on a side note, congratulations on finishing it! I look forward to the next episode >u>)
urgh, it's pretty sad Echidna thinks she has to kill Aleksei - although I do wonder if she's tough enough to actually go through with slitting the throat of someone who looks/seems like her brother? (well we know that aleksei has to survive bc lanis visions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

VanessaNellyn

#4 Post by VanessaNellyn »

Wooooooow!! It's finally out!! :D :D
I've been keeping track of this series because I absolutely LOVED it!! Thanks for updating the story, I'll download it right away!
One thing I really love about this story is that the world where the characters live in was so unique! The art is also astonishing!
And most of all, I'm actually waiting for the time when Lanis's foretelling comes true where the ice king called "Ash" melts down and becomes Lanis's husband. Hehehe :lol: :lol:

Sonomi
Veteran
Projects: Lethargy of Snow
itch: sonomi

#5 Post by Sonomi »

Hi Cera. I finally got an opportunity to download your game and I just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work! This truly is a wonderful series. <3

chiharuchi
Regular

#6 Post by chiharuchi »

Gosh gosh gosh! I can't wait for the next chapter! They're all too short and really, I can't wait for Ash- I wish they were longer uuuuuu. Regardless, I really love it. Ash is beauty too- Waiting patiently (impatiently) for chapter 6~

Lovebird

#7 Post by Lovebird »

YAY :D
So happy to hear the story is almost done!~
Because I playeed the first two eps and told myself I would wait until it's done then I will play it all. I can't handle being hanged in the middle of a story. And I still remember this story was SO so so catching

Cera L. Hendry
Regular
Completed: Ex Astris 1-9 & Rules They Abide By
Deviantart: cera-l-hendry

#8 Post by Cera L. Hendry »

Thanks so much for reading and dropping in some lovely and encouraging comments everyone. :D I appreciate and cherish each and every one!
I've even had quite a few coffees donated to me over the past few weeks, so I'm totally stoked!!!

I'm getting a bit antsy to start writing for chapter 6, and it's all about Ash. (AND Lanis XD) Huzzah for having a breather chapter and time for some character development!

Amberbaum
Regular

#9 Post by Amberbaum »

Seriously, the cliffhangers are getting worse and worse :D . I am so stocked for chapter 6. Can I praise you for including things like
gene modification, biological warfare and secret governmental bio-engineering in your KN?
Because that's just awesome and unusual for a KN or VN.

Anyway, the new backgrounds fits the
outdated underground base look

Nori
Deviantart: apple264

#10 Post by Nori »

I came across this visual novel yesterday and thought to myself "Well, just one episode and then I'll call it a night."
As if!
The storyline is amazing and honestly your writing is so engrossing! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
(The cliffhanger doesn't help at all! :lol: )
All the characters are very interesting and I love the way you describe Xian and the mentality of its people! Also I love the abudance of CGs! They really enhance the whole experience!
Also just a random comment regarding the third episode (if I am not mistaken):
That ending and that close up! :lol: I was laughing uncontrollably at 4 a.m.! :lol: One does not simply mess with coffee!
Anyway, I am looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :D