Amber's Magic Shop (commercial otome, yuri, poly)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

Amber's Magic Shop (commercial otome, yuri, poly)

#1 Post by jack_norton »

I forgot to announce it here (too many things to do!) but last week I finally released my first game of this year, Amber's Magic Shop. It's a fantasy dating sim with optional crafting simulation. It's also my first game to include poly-romances :o
It's available on desktop platforms, and in the next 2-3 months should also be out for mobile and on Steam :)

Official Webpage
http://winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm

Screenshots

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Official Trailer

Description
A darker fairy tale: this time, the setting is much darker than in previous games.

Amber, a dark elf, was abandoned as baby in the woods south of Icesilia. She was found and raised by Vin, a witch, who decided she should become an alchemist. When Amber turned sixteen, Vin sent her to Icesilia as apprentice to the legendary mage Haros.

In the big town of Icesilia, she'll train and once she reachs adult age, become a master alchemist running her own shop, and along the way also meet interesting characters who might become something more than just friends:

Daniel, Haros' son, who wants to be a mage like his father but also trains in alchemy. In competition with Amber since young age, he'll need to be careful to not be consumed by his pride.
Bernard, a brave young man who wants to become a famous adventurer. Paranoid and ill-tempered, he'll need to learn to control himself to avoid doing things he might regret.
Lair, the son of the influent noble elf Arnor. Naïve but with good heart, suffers the bad influence of his arrogant father Arnor.
Ruby, a seductive young woman who turned vampire just recently, struggling to not lose the humanity still left in her.
Cosa and Anders, two mysterious silver-haired adventurers who will ask Amber's help, and might reveal themselves to be something more than they look.
Lynn, a cute elf who runs the herbalist shop with her mother. A marriage with a noble has been arranged for her, but she's not sure if she really wants it.

The game plays like an hybrid between a dating sim and a simulation game. Each choice will change Amber's (and her friends/love interests) alignment: there's Dark and Light. But be careful: dark and light doesn't mean wrong or right. There are no right or wrong choices in this game, though some endings are more sad and cruel than others!

The game features 4 different endings for each love interest, with some dark events/scenes never seen before in a Winterwolves' game. Play the game at your own risk! Unlock all the endings of a specific character to discover bonus pin-up images.
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Amber's Magic Shop (commercial otome, yuri, poly)

#2 Post by Zelan »

I'm curious, how does the poly romance work? Are there only certain combinations of people that can be in poly relationships or can you say pretty much whoever?

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by jack_norton »

The poly routes are Cosmina (always poly) and Lynn (some endings).
computer games

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by philip »

@jack_norton-

I always enjoy your stories, so when I heard of this new effort, I bought it. I have played through several times on my mac (in visual novel node; I haven't the patience for all that other stuff), and have found it to be very interesting and enjoyable. I have tried it with Amber making all the light choices, and once with all the dark choices; it really makes a difference in the outcome. I've got lots left to do to find all the accomplishments, so I'll be spending time on it for some time to come.

The art and story are both excellent and I would highly recommend the game.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5 Post by jack_norton »

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the game :)
computer games