Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Pedes
Tumblr: p_the_wanderer

Re: Guestbook

#4681 Post by Pedes »

Hello! I'm J , known as Pedes :)
I'm an artist (I do comics and illustrations and dabble in digital painting). I also dabble in writing.
I've been lurking here for some time, but since I'm considering finally making a VN for I Love You Jam #3 I decided it's high time to join :D

I'm aiming for making art for VNs/Dating Sims professionally so... also hoping to get some gigs ;D
My website is http://theothertentacle.com/ :)

mB0sco
Deviantart: mb0sco

#4682 Post by mB0sco »

Hi everyone!
I know about this forum for a long time (thanks to members for the multiple help with the renpy, which was needed when I was doing my novel).
And now I decided to register, already offering my help as background artist.

Lord Mystirio
Organization: KIDORANAI
Deviantart: lordmystirio
itch: lordmystirio

#4683 Post by Lord Mystirio »

Hello everyone!

I'm Sêyivê F. PADONOU (aka Lord Mystirio) from Benin (West Africa). I'm a multimedia designer with a focus on concept and game art. I recently started making baby steps in Ren'Py and I feel lucky a discovered this awesome place. I love video games (https://www.youtube.com/lordmystirio), traveling and cooking. I'm eager to learn from you all and to share with you what I can too. ^_^

objectvityguy

#4684 Post by objectvityguy »

hi everyone

i have been trying to make a game for a long time but all the modeling, rigging, texturing, animating and programming is honestly getting in my nerves

can someone teach me to do a visual novel or help me make one?

if you can at least tell me what would i need in order to do one so i can tell if its worth the trouble or not i would be happy

if you would be kind enough to guide me through the process of making a visual novel i would be even happier

TiffiePie

#4685 Post by TiffiePie »

Hi, my name is Tiffany, I know this forum since this year, and decided to register since I wanted to make a visual novel with a friend.
This forum has been a lot of help, so I thank everyone on this forum.
I don't want to say where I live and my age, but in my free time I like to watch anime and draw.

thesauce

#4686 Post by thesauce »

First post. Hoping to connect with some good character artists.

Will post details in appropriate sub forum.

acverg
Deviantart: acverg

#4687 Post by acverg »

Hiya! I'm Ammy and I'm currently an art student in university. You can check out my work here: http://acverg.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
I've been interested in working with games for years and somewhat recently came in contact with VNs, which I'd love to work with! I'll start looking through recruitment posts soon, so I'm looking forward to chatting up with other creators!

Shipwrecker

#4688 Post by Shipwrecker »

Hi. I'm a professional Japanese to English translator but I'm here because I write.

I'm still in the planning/scripting stage of a project but thought I'd register here now because the discussions look fun.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone's working on!

Esquisse

#4689 Post by Esquisse »

Hi
First, I must warn you, I m french with a very poor skill in english. But I've choosen the english community because she is more active than the french community. More, it will be a good training for my baccalaureate. Please, if you see several mistake, help me to correct myself :)
However, I haven't difficulties for read english ^^
Well, time to introduce myself !
You can call me Esquisse. I m 17 yo and I currently make the art and a part of the scenario for a visual. I m here to learn how to improve my skills. I hope it will be useful :)
Have a nive day~
Ou comme on dit en France, bonne journée :p

Tom Yum Brains
Tumblr: moshigami

#4690 Post by Tom Yum Brains »

Hello, everyone!

I'm Tom Yum, and I've been lurking these forums for years >.>
I only ever have time for quick proofreading, but I hope to start a project soon :lol:

FluffyCakeFactory
Regular
itch: fluffycakefactory

#4691 Post by FluffyCakeFactory »

Hey everyone!
I've known about this forum for at least 7 years I think. I used to have an account here, but I don't remember the username or password anymore, so I decided to make a new account. I hope that's okay?
I was on and off the forum, but actually I never got round to finishing any project. Health and family problems came up, I had to catch up with school again etc.
Now that I'm majoring in software engineering, I want to try doing something again. Hopefully I can take part in SuNoFes!

Looking forward to contributing! :)

AngelNun

#4692 Post by AngelNun »

Hello to everyone :)

I am Angel Nun from Catalan Country and want to thanks all those renpy code masters helping newbies like me.

Love how renpy has evolved from a decade ago. Now I expect to not quit again and stay until I can be the one helping others here, and of course create good VNs.

I love anime but I am more focused on DAZ and 3d stuff, so all the art on my VNs, probably, it will be photorealistic looking.

PedalRocket

#4693 Post by PedalRocket »

Hi All!

My handle is PedalRocket and I've floated past this forum every now and then while creating the basis for a few game ideas I have. I decided to dive in and hope to find a supportive community to bounce ideas and strengthen them for a fulfilling hobby :)

I'm currently studying graphic design, but have been a casual gamer and love otome games. My motivation has been rekindled due to my recent gaming of Mystic Messenger and I'm keen to get some brainstorming ideas happen!

DestructoTaco

#4694 Post by DestructoTaco »

What's up, guys. Got referred here by /aco/.

ceralynne
Projects: A shit dating sim game with more easter eggs than plot tbh

#4695 Post by ceralynne »

I want to krill myself HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA