[Artist found, need not reply]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
kylemercury
Regular

[Artist found, need not reply]

#1 Post by kylemercury »

Hey how you doing, I'm Kyle Mercury and I'm making my first NSFW erotic visual novel Trainer game.
It's inspired by AKABUR's Princess Trainer and Sunsetrider7's Something Unlimited and other games like that.
I am already done a lot of coding and writing for the game. The only problem is my artistic talent is severely lacking.

I am looking for an artist who is willing to work with me on this project. I would pay you for each image, or for a package of pictures.
I need someone who is capable of drawing what they want to draw, but I don't need high quality extremely detailed images. Just crisp
simple art that gets the job done.

This is supposed to be a fun a sexy game with a fantasy setting, so any interest in elves and Knights and stuff is a plus.
This is a very fresh yet ambitious project. If the first set of images I commission from you work well, I would like to continue to purchase your
services for several months, as I expect the project to be at least that long. Details can be discussed once in contact.

I do already have a demo up on my patreon page. If you're interested you should check it out and get the vibe of the game.
You'll also see why I need an artist. Any questions are welcomed. Also I'm super new to this site so just PM me or email me I guess.

For clarification, I am not looking for a 3D artist or sprite artist. A 2D "normal" drawing artist is perfect.
Specifically i'm looking for someone to make character drawings (with slight expression differences), scene drawings, and super simple background drawings (bottom priority)

Here's the link to my patreon so you can read what the game is all about: https://www.patreon.com/FantasyTrainer

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by kylemercury on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KiwisCorner
Deviantart: KiwisCorner

Re: Looking for an artist to commission a NSFW visual Novel

#2 Post by KiwisCorner »

Pm Sent!