Tell a Demon | Have you ever wanted to outsmart a demon on a rainy day? | [Urban Fantasy, GxB, GxG]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ketskari
Veteran
Completed: Asher, Sunrise, Tell a Demon
Projects: Asher Remake, TEoA
Organization: Sun Labyrinth
Tumblr: sunlabyrinth
Deviantart: sunlabyrinth
itch: sunlabyrinth

Tell a Demon | Have you ever wanted to outsmart a demon on a rainy day? | [Urban Fantasy, GxB, GxG]

#1 Post by ketskari »

Demo Download
Purchase (Windows, Mac & Linux)

Get it on Steam (Windows, Mac & Linux)[/size]
RipWitch wrote:The depth and intrigue of the story coupled with the deeply established universe and multiple routes that change the actions and motivations of the character is something that many have voiced their want of. It helps that the amazing art style and the developer’s unique way of storytelling makes this even more enjoyable.
Have you ever wanted to outsmart a demon on a rainy day?
You have the opportunity to do just that—or die trying—in this visual novel set in the urban fantasy world of Aeser. Choose love, overcome loss, or wreak vengeance from the perspectives of three different protagonists whose stories intertwine or diverge in response to your choices.
screenshot0049.png
Features
  • A rich, fully illustrated fantasy world
  • Romantic options
  • 80,000+ words of content
  • Very replayable
  • Choices matter: affect the different viewpoint characters' personalities and alter the plot
  • 16 Endings with variations depending on your choices
  • Art gallery and music room available in-game (regardless of whether or not you purchase the bonus material)
Character Bios
Screenshot from 2021-06-05 12-58-13.png
June 5th, 2021: We just added character bios to our site. You can check them out here.

screenshot0049.png
Marcus Estrada wrote:The most exciting part about replaying Tell a Demon is that you can never be quite sure what will happen next or how characters will respond to a certain choice.
Bonus Material
I've had people suggest that I add bonus material. That is now an option for a few extra dollars, and it includes the soundtrack and some wallpapers, and a few images depicting my digital painting process. You can now get it separately on Itch.io, or buy it with the game using the links above or below.
screenshot0047.png
screenshot0026.png
screenshot0008.png
Demo Download | Purchase (Windows, Mac & Linux)
Also, if you've played it, what ending(s) did you get? I'm always curious about that.
Attachments
screenshot0051.png
Last edited by ketskari on Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 13 times in total.

victorita9
Regular

Re: Tell a Demon [1920s, Fantasy][Love, Loss & Vengeance]

#2 Post by victorita9 »

Oh man it's released! I am so getting this game tomorrow.

ketskari
Veteran

#3 Post by ketskari »

@victorita9 - wow, thank you! :)

---

Quick update - Tell a Demon is on Steam, and I have fixed some bugs in version 1.23. There was a problem with the endings gallery. Getting the new version should not affect saved games. (Builds through my website and itch.io are now updated).

If you already have Tell a Demon and would like a Steam key, feel free to message me here or email me. (Just let me know your email or some other info I can use to identify your order).
Last edited by ketskari on Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morhighan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: AIdol, When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten Not Lost
Organization: MysteryCorgi
Tumblr: MysteryCorgi
Deviantart: MysteryCorgi
Soundcloud: MysteryCorgi
itch: MysteryCorgi

#4 Post by Morhighan »

Congratulations on your release! I'm very excited.

ketskari
Veteran

Re: Tell a Demon | Have you ever wanted to outsmart a demon on a rainy day? | [Urban Fantasy]

#5 Post by ketskari »

Fixed some broken links. Going to post again with Tell a Demon/Asher related news somewhat soon.

If you haven't played Asher (my first game), it's also on Lemmasoft, here, and it's free.

EDIT June 05: Not going to post again because we're still on the front page as of this writing, but did add some character bios on our website.