Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Kimiyoto
Completed: Recollection, Recollection 𝄇
Projects: Flowers which Bloom in Winter
itch: kimiyoto

Re: Guestbook

#4711 Post by Kimiyoto »

Heyo!
I go by many names, but you can call me Kimi haha-
I draw cute girls and I hope to be able to draw better guys :^) 9 (due to my recent 'obsession' with otome games whoops)

I've kinda been lurking around the forum for quite awhile so I'm not exactly new here, but nice to meet you all!

LidiaLeeSun

#4712 Post by LidiaLeeSun »

Hello to all of you

I am Lidia, I am a writer from Cyprus and recently i had this hunger for knowledge, to learn about Ren Py as I found the visual novels a great book which can be transformed in a great game. I want to try and make my shy steps in something new. I believe that one step per time can help everyone to achieve or learn a bit more. As i have read few articles I found this Forum a great staring place for further knowledge. A tool to discover new horizons.

Torii_SocialOutcast
Projects: Menacing Youth, The Neighbour, Dark After Party, Lane 21

#4713 Post by Torii_SocialOutcast »

Wazzup guys!

Uh... name's Torii... from the UK... I has no website... I'm just here because I'm an amateur visual novel game developer and I need a forum to casually stalk. Okay, but on a serious level I do wish to expand my knowledge and stuff, and thus here I am.

kenlyshino
Projects: Working on a visual game.

#4714 Post by kenlyshino »

Name: Kenly
Comments: Lemma Soft seems like a great website to help learn more about creating video games. I look forward to using it. :D

NobodyMono

#4715 Post by NobodyMono »

Name is NobodyMono. First name Nobody and last name Mono.
Live in the Philippines.
No website as of yet.
Comments, I'm new so let's have some fun! ;)

MaikaHoshi
Projects: I-Duel: A Battle for Stardom
IRC Nick: Hoshi
Deviantart: MaikaHoshi
Soundcloud: MaikaHoshi
itch: MaikaHoshi

#4716 Post by MaikaHoshi »

Hello!!

My name is Maika I'm currently in the works of creating my very first Visual Novel.

I've joined here because I've usually used this sight anonymously but I figure it was time show my face!

I'll do my best to provide my personal tips as well!

Storytoldcomics
Projects: The Devil's Game
Deviantart: Storytoldcomics
itch: storytold-comics

#4717 Post by Storytoldcomics »

Hi!

Storytold here. I'm pretty new to the forums. Have a background in Java & C# programming and I'm a hobbyist story writer.

I am currently working on a Comicbook Detective series called The Devil's Game, find a demo at my itch.io page: https://storytold-comics.itch.io/

If you have any Ren'py questions I'll be glad to share my knowledge of course.

Pig

#4718 Post by Pig »

Hello :)

Name : Erik

Nice to meet you all :)

radisty
Tumblr: radisty-art
Deviantart: radisty

#4719 Post by radisty »

Hello
my name is Radisty and i just joined this forum today.

im here because i hope i get a project work

Nazofox2501
Deviantart: RamblingFox2501

#4720 Post by Nazofox2501 »

Name: Nazofox2501; you can just call me Nazo
Website: none...well...does fanfiction count? https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3328706/NazoFox2501
I've got ideas for visual novels, and I've just downloaded the Ren'Py software, but even after watching the tutorials, all this stuff just flies over my head. I have no digital art, composing, or programming skills; all I can do is write a story (not just fanfiction, although I do want to turn one of them into a visual novel just for the fun of it).

MoonShapedPool

#4721 Post by MoonShapedPool »

Hey everyone! I'm a (nearly) 21 year old girl from Texas. When I'm not at work, I'm usually eating tacos, drinking vodka, at a concert, or watching the X-Files or Always Sunny.

I'm currently working on a VN about a band that is trying to secure a spot in the biggest music festival in Philadelphia. The only catch is... they suck.

I hope to start posting about it soon once I have some assets to show off.

thatGlobito
Projects: Vicky's Afterlife
itch: vickysafterlife

#4722 Post by thatGlobito »

Hello everyone!

We are a small team (really, really small team!) from Spain, and we call ourselves "Globito". This group exist for a reason, and that reason is the need of telling a story, for the sake of having fun and to improve our skills further! It may sound cliche, but in our free time, some of us are crazy 07th Expansion fans. You've been warned. There are discrepancies inside the team, such as pizza with or without pineapple. But overall we are working together very happy with each other!

The team is mainly comprised by Twitter users @Arthur_Claus (visuals and programming, sort of!), @Molvidaotravez (story and its script), and @PearlPixel from the US helping us with some original soundtrack! There are some other people helping us out, some of them translator tasks and others will help us with some artwork-related tasks.

We can't wait to show you all the progress of our first project: Vicky's Afterlife!

(...Although you can already visit our itch.io page to learn a little bit more! https://vickysafterlife.itch.io/welcome)

Thank you for reading this far and nice to meet you all! :)

fleshtheworld

#4723 Post by fleshtheworld »

I create stuff, including games, but don't have much time for it. I am trying to make a visual novel game but not sure where to start.

X500658

#4724 Post by X500658 »

I'm Vince from the Philippines
This forum is awesome
Mushrooms are ok
Undies, just imagine
Cute, also imagine

setsunakutemo
itch: setsunakutemo

#4725 Post by setsunakutemo »

Loooong time lurker. But i figured it was time enough to finally say hello, and thank you, to all the people who have unknowingly helped me make my games and what-nots all this time.
i'm not in the business of releasing them, really. Mostly just make them for friends when i have the inkling and time. But sometimes i find topics that i feel i can be of use on at intervals, so hopefully i can be as helpful as others. Thank you for having me here.