Valentine's day...

Contact and connect with fellow fans! (New threads now go in general discussion)
Forum rules
This forum has been closed. New threads now go in general discussion.
mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#16 Post by mikey »

Chocolate lolipops... You know I never liked that concept? Every time I had one, well... after one or two licks I just started to eat away :D

In other news, my friend called me today, his g/f was as kind as to call him yesterday (remember: valentine's day) and break up with him, unfortunately he said that was not just a fight, he even saw it coming just a little, but anyway... you don't do this via phone calls - and on the 14.2. :(

Exactly when is White day? I played Sakura a LONG time ago ^_^

darkknight
Veteran

#17 Post by darkknight »

If anyone wants to know my plan went well except she had to go out to dinner with her parents

I was not invited....Is that really a bad thing?
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

RedSlash
Veteran

#18 Post by RedSlash »

In other words, she ditched you for her parents? Kinda odd.. but I guess its not really a bad thing, I don't think. Depends on how much you value the meaning of that day.

darkknight
Veteran

#19 Post by darkknight »

not really... Her parents "made" her...because it might be thair last one together or something
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Alazus

#20 Post by Alazus »

mikey wrote:Exactly when is White day? I played Sakura a LONG time ago ^_^
In case you're still wondering (and haven't merely googled it) it's March 14, exactly one month after Valentine's Day.

Ezzetabi
Regular

#21 Post by Ezzetabi »

Lonely and sad... nobody to share this day and most probably the 14th of march will be the same... :( :( :(
My shoujo attack's tutorial page is completed!

lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#22 Post by lina inverse »

im always alone on valentine too :cry: :cry: :cry:
red hair
not tall
very cute

money, boys, sex, games, sport and shoping is all