BLACK [Free][Eerie][Horror?][Late NaNo17][18+]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
thornbush

Re: BLACK [Free][Eerie][Horror?][Late NaNo17][18+]

#16 Post by thornbush »

The art style and atmosphere in this game was genuinely amazing. I loved the fluidity of the art and the GUI; the user interface was so non-invasive, and it blended seamlessly with the art. It really just felt super immersive and not jarring/obviously text-boxy like most visual novels.

Beautiful game, really.

I got the True Ending on my first try and then got a different one which was a lot less satisfying, so I didn't bother trying to get any other ones. The True Ending was lovely, though.

I really enjoyed this game! For a VN made in Nanoreno, this really is wonderful. <3

schivafrecce
Regular
Completed: BLACK
Projects: /!\Work in progress/!\
itch: schivafrecce

#17 Post by schivafrecce »

Thank you for such kind words! I'm really glad you liked the game :)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by try10 »

I've just finished playing and got the true ending on my first try hehehe. It was a very unique game with an interesting story. The atmosphere was scary, music was perfect and the art was absolutely gorgeous! I didn't manage to get all the endings so a walkthrough would have been useful. I would love to play more games from you that take place in the same universe or find out more about that world, the creatures that inhabit that place and the creepy kid. Thank you for making such an entertaining game Good luck with your future projects. :D

schivafrecce
Regular
Completed: BLACK
Projects: /!\Work in progress/!\
itch: schivafrecce

#19 Post by schivafrecce »

@try10 Thank you for playing the game and leaving a feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the story and yes, I'm planning to expand it someday (hopefully soon, so far my progress on the next VN has been embarassingly slow :roll: :oops: )
You can download the walkthrough here: https://schivafrecce.itch.io/black/down ... yAyXg5U%3d

TheDeepBlueSea
itch: thedeepbluesea

#20 Post by TheDeepBlueSea »

This is actually the first horror game I've ever played. I got ending 5 of 9: True ending on my first try. I really enjoyed your game, seems unique and refreshing.
Your walkthrough was very helpful to get all the endings xD
I'm looking forward to playing your games in the future