Ebon Light [Fantasy][Dark][GxB] - Demo Updated!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mikiil Spades

Re: Ebon Light [Fantasy][Dark][GxB] - Demo Updated!

#181 Post by Mikiil Spades »

Where has this game been all my life? Seriously, I'm having so much fun playing through the demo. The dark themes, the elves, the humor, the art. The story thus far is so immersive and so well thought out. You've really set a new standard for me as an aspiring VN creator. I hope I'll one day be able to convey my own stories as well as you do. Keep up the good work! :D

CSV
Regular
Tumblr: csvidaldraws
Deviantart: csvidal
itch: csvidal

#182 Post by CSV »

I cannot wait for this game to be released. Just look at that beautiful art and romanceable bishies, not to mention that customizable protagonists are the best! I had to stop myself from slamming the download button for the demo, even with my strict "no demos" policy... Must.stay.strong. :shock:

I wish you the best of luck for this project! It might just be at the top of my to-play list just as soon as it is released. =)
☆☆☆
(portfolio)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#183 Post by philip »

Golly . . . just rediscovered this thread, so I downloaded the updated demo and played through. It is just as captivating as I had remembered.

Unfortunately underbliss has not posted here since December of 2014. Hope this is not going to be another of those projects that started out with such promise, but withered away!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Amberbaum
Regular

#184 Post by Amberbaum »

philip wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:52 pm Unfortunately underbliss has not posted here since December of 2014. Hope this is not going to be another of those projects that started out with such promise, but withered away!

philip
Hi Philip! Underbliss does (sometimes semi-) regular updates on her tumblr blog.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#185 Post by philip »

@Amberbaum-

Thanks for the heads-up. I am disappointed however that the author doesn't see fit to post here on the Forum. The Lemmasoft Forum is a great gathering place; making it possible to check progress on stories in a number of categories. In my mind, it is much more preferable to be able to check on a dozen or so stories here, rather than have to check each author's blog. So I guess that since I cannot get progress on this story here, I will just ignore it. Too bad.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Amberbaum
Regular

#186 Post by Amberbaum »

Yeah, I guess when you don't have a tumblr account one might forget to check it for updates every time. Well, the full progress updates are found on underbliss' website instead of her blog. My guess is that underbliss just forgot that they had a lemmasoft forum entry. Wouldn't be the first author to forget about that.

Oh, and this is her website address:
http://underbliss.com/

Doomzilla
Regular
Tumblr: punchysporkk

#187 Post by Doomzilla »

I can understand not wanting yet another social media account, but it's actually easier to follow multiple developers there than it is here because all their posts show up in one list. I'd highly recommend getting an account if you can, it's made my life a lot easier!

Bellethiel

#188 Post by Bellethiel »

Since theard looks really dead I thought I will bring some life along with the good news.

There is some awesome updated demo around now. <3