.:Ammy's Art Gallery:.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
OoAmmyoO
Completed: Rock Robin, Changeling (assistant)
Projects: Masada-Sensei, ReMix: Mixolys (working title)
itch: ammy.itch.io/

.:Ammy's Art Gallery:.

#1 Post by OoAmmyoO »

Commisions are currently ON HOLD
(2 slot of 2 slots occupied. Still interested in my artworks on a later date? Send an E-mail to danielledsigner@gmail.com)
Updated 09/28/2019, 23:43
Table of contents:
  • [1] Who am I?
  • [2] Things I also love (besides art)
  • [3] Things I love drawing
  • [4] Some examples of my works
  • [5] Other small things about my tolls and skills, I guess...?
  • [6] Rules
  • [7] All of that sounds alright to you? Well, here are my prices...!
1. Who am I?

Hi, I'm Ammy! I'm a Technologist in Digital Games, Design Bachelor and freelancer ilustrator. I must warn you, English is not my first language and there might be some typos and grammar mistakes below! If there are any, I apologize. I am usualy rather picky with the way I write. Haha ^^' (*Inner INTJ-a screams*) Ohh, but art is universal! That's mainly why I love it so much!

I've a special kind of love for visual novels and good books since... I don't even remember anymore. *Chuckle* And I adore contributing to making wonderful stories shine under the spotlight even more. That's why I am here! With my mighty digital pen and my trusty set of watercolor and nankin, I pride myself in being your personal (If... Rather sarcastic and flamboyant at times...) fairy godmother! *cough* It is very nice to meet you.

2. Things I also love (besides art)

They say people grow to be a little bit of everything they love, so here you go, a small list:
  • > Harry Potter (I'm a Ravenclaw)
    > Avatar, The Last Airbender
    > A lot of old Disney movies
    > (Games) Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Shin Megami Tensei and the Persona series, Fire Emblem, Chrono Trigger, The World Ends With You... So many (really).
    > (VNs) Ken ga Kimi, Area X, Double Score!, Men of Yoshihara, Dramatical Murder, Loren, Tokimeki Memorial, Hakuoki, Dot Kareshi, Steins Gate
    > (Anime) Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji, Lovely★Complex, Howl no Ugoku Shiro, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Kuragehime... Yuri on Ice? (lol)
    > Animals. All animals are adorable. I'm Hagrid's cousin.
    > Good tea, coffee and biscuits
    > New languages!
    > Investigative know-how (Yah, I read and apply on my daily life stuff on... Logic, and some other apparently peculiar things. (?))
    > Strangely enough, I'm fond of many old... Mannerisms? I am told I speak in a sort of 'antique' way in my native tongue. Nothing theatrical, but definitely there.
3. Things I love drawing

I love creating concepts and character sheets. Also, if given enough time I love working on challenging background art...! For themes, I enjoy very much the freedom that fantasy settings and scifi give, but I'm okay with working with mostly anything. I can easily submerge into an universe and learn to love an idea create by others as much as my own, as long as it is well written of course. *derp* My favourite OC was a work of love on a topic I had initially almost no interest on after all hahaha. *shy*

4. Some examples of my works:

5. Other small things about my tolls and skills, I guess...?
I'm skilled in both traditional and digital arts. I draw on Photoshop, Gimp and SAI, and am fairly sure I can easily adapt to other tools on my disposal if it's required of me to do so. I also have some experience with Maya and Blender, and though they are not my main tools most of the time, I'm also skilled with After Effects, Sony Vegas and Adobe Flash. I have developed games in RPG Maker and Unity previously, and I'm fairly capable of understanding what is required of me in both.

Also, due to my childhood habit of drawing fanart while trying to imitate the same drawing style used by the original artist, I've a very keen eye for spotting strokes and tools used on a drawing. So, if my work is required as an assistant of some sort, I'm positive I can produce artwork with the same style and feeling of the references given to me.

6. Rules:
  • I'll work with a contract, either for a given time or per piece. I have a few models that can be adapted to the project's needs and reviewed by you. Each of my Paypal invoices has a copy of any agreement made about the artworks being paid for attached. Its payment means you accept the terms, simple as that.
  • Payment goes to Paypal. I also accept payments in BTC or LTC. New payment methods are being studied and suggestions are welcomed.
  • I'll consider a special price for small projects, specially if it is a free game.
  • I work with Sprites, BG Art, CG Art, Menu Art.
  • I do work with mature stuff, and I'm quite open minded about adult themes.
  • I have the right to refuse at any time if I'm asked to draw something that makes me unconfortable. I'm perfectly OK with LGBT themes and some blood.
    • For commercial projects, I tend to charge a transactions fee (8%) so when everything gets to my bank account I actually receive the full amount. I won't ever charge that to any free project. I will also reduce prices for a project who has an digital artbook and accepts splitting the revenue of said artbook with the artists involved.

7. All of that sounds alright to you?
Well, here are my prices...! This is a very general prices table, variations will certainly occur depending on the art style or sice of the illustrations.
If you are having difficulty to read it on your browser, you can visualize the full image clicking here

This post will be edited constantly to feature my newest work and show other skills of mine.
Thank you for your time...! Please consider contacting through PM or my mail: danielledsigner@gmail.com. I would love to know more about your work too, and how I could help you with mine~

Ammy
Last edited by OoAmmyoO on Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 16 times in total.

aliciarune
Regular

Re: .:Ammy's Art Gallery:.

#2 Post by aliciarune »

Wow, you're artwork is really amazing =0. I'd be super happy to see it in a game =D. I am wondering though, can you do 2D/3D anime style backgrounds?

OoAmmyoO

#3 Post by OoAmmyoO »

aliciarune wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:44 pm Wow, you're artwork is really amazing =0. I'd be super happy to see it in a game =D. I am wondering though, can you do 2D/3D anime style backgrounds?
Thank you for the compliment! *'w' *
Mm... You mean a 3d background built with 2d style textures and images? Then yes. :)

TellerFarsight
Veteran
Projects: Vora, Secrets Untold

#4 Post by TellerFarsight »

The character art you have here for Rock Robin looks really good! I'll make a note of you for a particular project I have, which I'll start when I have the money and experience to do it well. I actually checked out the Rock Robin itch page and the sprites don't look anything like what you have here. What part of Rock Robin did you do?
Current Project: Vora
Also Check Out: Devil Survivor [Reverse-Engineered]

aliciarune
Regular

#5 Post by aliciarune »

(Sorry, I'm a bit new to BG, but I think that's right. Is it something like this
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/5c/76 ... beb31a.jpg

I've got anime style art, so this type of background matches

OoAmmyoO

#6 Post by OoAmmyoO »

TellerFarsight wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 pm The character art you have here for Rock Robin looks really good! I'll make a note of you for a particular project I have, which I'll start when I have the money and experience to do it well. I actually checked out the Rock Robin itch page and the sprites don't look anything like what you have here. What part of Rock Robin did you do?
Thank you for your kind words, I'll be looking forward to reading it! Actually, Rock Robin has been in production for quite awhile. We were adamant in making it a free game, so we never rushed production to make sure everyone could contribute with their best. I hadn't even joined uni when we started, and I had a quite weak laptop back then and... A mouse for drawing, basically. Lol. So my art style was a lot less complex, but you probably can still pick it up: I made the CG art for many things in the menus, such as the story/free mode buttons, CD covers, achievements, many many other small icons, the buttons for the music genres, a photo (players will know), a cat, and an extra character in one of the routes. Plus I made some tiny editions to the character's arts. Such as the clothes you see Robin wearing in the end of the story mode. Also, both title screens on the first releases and the current version. There could be more but at this point it is hard to remember everything, it became sort of an amalgamation over the years haha. At the moment I'm dedicating my free time to a revamp of a lot of things I drew back then, including an higher res title screen. :) The reason why the character's in game don't look like mine is because I didnt join at the very beginning. The character art had been defined by other artist and paid for already by the time I started to help. But hey, that's fine...! I love the characters all the same! And I think the artist did a good job, and there are soo many of them too. :D But since the game is open source, maaaybe I'll post a patch with lots of art made by me someday just because I love drawing all of them so much. Who knows?
aliciarune wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:57 pm (Sorry, I'm a bit new to BG, but I think that's right. Is it something like this
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/5c/76 ... beb31a.jpg

I've got anime style art, so this type of background matches
Ah yes, this is sort of an 'old school' background cg type for anime vns (or at least this one gives me those vibes). Yeah, I can do something like this, though it's not necessary to model it in 3D if you have a good eye for perspective...? Maybe if there were very complex buildings or something similar, just to keep things consistent.

Arent
Regular

#7 Post by Arent »

Beautiful work. I send you an email.

OoAmmyoO

#8 Post by OoAmmyoO »

Arent wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:50 am Beautiful work. I send you an email.
Thank you! Replied. 'w'

aliciarune
Regular

#9 Post by aliciarune »

Ah sorry for the confusion DX. I guess I mean a 2D art style. Is that possible? I can also accept 3D with 2D, It's just it has to match this art . viewtopic.php?f=43&t=45027

OoAmmyoO

#10 Post by OoAmmyoO »

aliciarune wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:20 pm Ah sorry for the confusion DX. I guess I mean a 2D art style. Is that possible? I can also accept 3D with 2D, It's just it has to match this art . viewtopic.php?f=43&t=45027
Yes, it's okay for me to do it. 'w'

aliciarune
Regular

#11 Post by aliciarune »

Thank you so much =D. I'll send an email right away and we can talk more =)

OoAmmyoO

#12 Post by OoAmmyoO »

aliciarune wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm Thank you so much =D. I'll send an email right away and we can talk more =)
Replied! Thank you for your time.

Esh
Regular
Projects: Changeling
Tumblr: steamberrystudio

#13 Post by Esh »

We hired Ammy to do some concept art (just lines) for our game, Changeling. We only commission a few pieces from her, but she was very pleasant to work with and always completed the lines in a very reasonable time frame. It's always nice to work with a freelancer who is both reliable and quick to communicate and complete work!

OoAmmyoO

#14 Post by OoAmmyoO »

Esh wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:16 pm We hired Ammy to do some concept art (just lines) for our game, Changeling. We only commission a few pieces from her, but she was very pleasant to work with and always completed the lines in a very reasonable time frame. It's always nice to work with a freelancer who is both reliable and quick to communicate and complete work!
Thank you for the kind words. My pleasure. :)

Arent
Regular

#15 Post by Arent »

Are you still alive, Ammy? I liked your work very much so far & was prepared
to write a great recommendation, but now I don't get any replies anymore?

I hope everything is alright.