Free proofreader

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ratboi20267

Free proofreader

#1 Post by ratboi20267 »

Hi there!
I am a proofreader.
I am a free one, however, so I am not professionally trained.
Proofreading is a passion for me.
As I am free I have a few "requirements" so to speak.
My first one is: if you are apart of a team, I want access to the method in which you all talk to each other, example, slack, skype, etc.
My second one is:I must be treated with respect and not have abuse thrown at me (unless I am being an asshole which I admit is a possibility :lol: )
And finally: I want to be credited in the games credits.

Again, as I have already stated I am a free proofreader. Even if you game is commercial, I will still work on the project with you, as long as I get credited.

Thanks so much!! Looking forward to making some great VNs with you all!

Jain
Regular

Re: Free proofreader

#2 Post by Jain »

Heya,

Saw your post about free proof-reading so I thought I'd send you a message!

How do you do, and what sort of stories do you like to read? Any genres that are your favorite? Are there any things you're not into when it comes to certain characters or storylines?

Let me know!

Duchess
Regular
Projects: Garden of Seif; Old Lucid9 Creative; Content Writer for VN Game Den
Organization: Foxdrift Studios
itch: foxdrift-studios

Re: Free proofreader

#3 Post by Duchess »

Hi!

I'm also wondering what kind of genres you are interested in. I'll send you an email anyway with the details of my VN, not sure if you'd be interested though.
Duchess aka Suna back in the olden days.
https://foxdrift-studios.itch.io/garden-of-seif Just Making a visual novel about romance, assassins, a badass MC, and an anti-fairy godmother.