Halloween 2017 Game Releases and Sales Megathread!

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Adventure Cow
Projects: Strayed
Organization: Adventure Cow
Tumblr: adventurecow

Halloween 2017 Game Releases and Sales Megathread!

#1 Post by Adventure Cow »

Anybody releasing a game this Halloween, or putting your game on sale? Post using the format below and I'll compile a list in this thread for people who are looking for new spooky games to play! You can post about games that aren't yours as well, as long as it's a Halloween 2017 release.

Code: Select all

[b]Title[/b]
[url=]Link to Game[/url]
Description:
I'll start with our game, Strayed, which just got its iOS release AND is on sale right now!

Strayed
Link to Game
Description: In this atmospheric tale, you make choices along a path that diverges again and yet again in the dark, lonely woods. How will you have changed - or changed others - by the time you emerge on the other side? Currently available on Android and iOS.

Angels with Scaly Wings
Itch.io (includes Steam keys): http://radicalphi.itch.io/angels-with-scaly-wings
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/57188 ... aly_Wings/
Description:
Angels with Scaly Wings is a unique visual novel set in a world populated by dragons.
After the discovery of a mysterious portal, you are selected as one of the few humans to travel to the world of dragons. While you serve as an ambassador, you learn more about this strangely familiar place, and discover that your human colleague knows more than he’s letting on…
It will be up to you and the friends you make to uncover the conspiracy that threatens the newly discovered world – and in the process, you may even find love.

SRRT! (Sex Robot Road Trip)
Link: https://yossarianiii.itch.io/srrt
Description: You help a robot escape captivity by stealing a car and making other bad decisions in rural Pennsylvania. If you make a wrong turn, you might accidentally end up in hell's grungiest dive bar.
Last edited by Adventure Cow on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|| Strayed: An Interactive Story || Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
The woods are waiting.

dragondatingsim
Regular
Tumblr: angelswithscalywings

Re: Halloween 2017 Game Releases and Sales Megathread!

#2 Post by dragondatingsim »

We're including our game in Steam's Halloween sale, and also just launched on itch.io!

Angels with Scaly Wings
Itch.io (includes Steam keys): http://radicalphi.itch.io/angels-with-scaly-wings
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/57188 ... aly_Wings/
Description:
Angels with Scaly Wings is a unique visual novel set in a world populated by dragons.
After the discovery of a mysterious portal, you are selected as one of the few humans to travel to the world of dragons. While you serve as an ambassador, you learn more about this strangely familiar place, and discover that your human colleague knows more than he’s letting on…
It will be up to you and the friends you make to uncover the conspiracy that threatens the newly discovered world – and in the process, you may even find love.

morinoir
Regular
itch: blackpepper

#3 Post by morinoir »

Just want to say that I hope this thread will be revived for next year's Halloween, and the years after. You might also want to consider opening the thread again at the beginning of October (or maybe a month before?) so people will have time to prepare their game for Halloween sale/release.

YossarianIII
Veteran
Completed: Guns & Lovers; SRRT!; Kill Your Refrigerator; Banality Man; Beretta Mondatta
Projects: Solidarity Forever
Organization: KONOL Games

#4 Post by YossarianIII »

Cool thread idea! I've been browsing the Steam sale, but I'm curious to see if any games slipped under my radar.

Anyway, here's a 2017 VN I just put on sale (for $2.17 off, in honor of Room 217 in The Shining!)

SRRT! (Sex Robot Road Trip)
Link: https://yossarianiii.itch.io/srrt
Description: You help a robot escape captivity by stealing a car and making other bad decisions in rural Pennsylvania. If you make a wrong turn, you might accidentally end up in hell's grungiest dive bar.

Image Image

Adventure Cow

#5 Post by Adventure Cow »

morinoir wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:09 pm Just want to say that I hope this thread will be revived for next year's Halloween, and the years after. You might also want to consider opening the thread again at the beginning of October (or maybe a month before?) so people will have time to prepare their game for Halloween sale/release.
That's actually a really good idea! Will keep that in mind for next time. :D
The woods are waiting.

mikolajspy
Regular
Completed: Too many, check signature
Deviantart: mikolajspy

#6 Post by mikolajspy »

Adventure Cow wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 pm
morinoir wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:09 pm Just want to say that I hope this thread will be revived for next year's Halloween, and the years after. You might also want to consider opening the thread again at the beginning of October (or maybe a month before?) so people will have time to prepare their game for Halloween sale/release.
It might be also good idea to make similar thread for Autumn and then Winter sales :D

Adventure Cow

#7 Post by Adventure Cow »

mikolajspy wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:49 am
Adventure Cow wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 pm
It might be also good idea to make similar thread for Autumn and then Winter sales :D
We could maybe do a Christmas sale thread if people think it's useful, yes! :D
The woods are waiting.