[OPEN / PAID] Experienced Writer Offering Affordable Writing Services For You!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

[OPEN / PAID] Experienced Writer Offering Affordable Writing Services For You!

#1 Post by hyesunxoxo »

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪

HELLO THERE! I'M HYESUN :D
1.) I'm a hobbyist writer who has been in the visual novel industry since May 2017.
2.) I'm an otome enthusiast and I have been playing visual novels since 5 years ago.
3.) I am here to offer my writing services to you.

Update: 05/20/19 Hello there! It's been a few months since my hiatus, but I was never gone! Weeev and I have been cracking on Purrfectly Ever After slowly during those months and truth be told, I've finished all of my work for the first route which is Sirius' route (I've written and edited a total of 120,000 words during that timespan). That being said, I'm currently on summer break until August and I have more time to work on projects. I also took a long break to sort out my feelings and find myself, and I've recently only come out to my friends as family as bi after finally finishing a term at this terrible school. With all that settled, I am currently looking for a project that will speak to me, and a dev team that isn't afraid to be on speed as I have time to work on things right now and I am on a better place emotionally. I'm ready to take on projects of any length, as long as it is promising, with an outline provided preferably and shorter projects currently appeal to me. Similarly, I've been writing a lot of fanfiction on the side and I believe this honed my writing skills with regards to Yaoi. I am not confident in writing material for that kind of pairing. You can find some of my works on that fanfiction here <3 I am looking forward to your offers!

PORTFOLIO

[Head Developer, Creative Director and Writer] [In Development] [Finished Script, ~54k words]

[Head Writer] [In Development] [One Route Finished, Ongoing, ~120k words]

[Writer / Wynn, Blanc and Secret Route] [Released] [Finished Script, ~40k words]

[Co-writer and Character Concepts Creator] [In Development] [On Hold, Revamp in Progress]

[Co-Writer] [In Development] [Side Project, On Hold, ~7k words]

[Full Version Writer / All Routes] [Released] [Finished Script, ~75k words]

[FULFILLED SLOT]
[Mobile Project To Be Announced by Zoomob Limited] [To Be Released] [Finished Script, ~45k words]

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬ GENRES I WORK WITH ♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬

[Comfortable] Otome / Yaoi
[Comfortable] Romance / Drama
[Comfortable] Slice of Life / Adventure / School
[Comfortable] Comedy / Fantasy
[Normal] Mystery / Some NSFW [projects with pre-made outline are preferred]
[Inexperienced] Sci-Fi / Heavy Action
[Inexperienced] Horror / Gore / Yuri

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬ A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY SERVICES ♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬

-I do not mind other perspectives but 1st person is my game.
-I am a heavy otome gamer and I may be of great help in that aspect.
-I'm a big fan or character sheets and cultivating backstories for your personas so I can definitely help with that!
-I am very open to ideas and constructive criticism, and I believe that solid communication is the key. That said, I won't ever be too far away to reach.
-I can cope up with deadlines, just make sure to inform me ahead of time.
-I do not have preferred lengths, as long as the story does not feel too rushed, I can work well with almost anything you need. Truth be told, I have no trouble hitting word limits and I actually always go beyond it.
-I write in normal script form, meaning I will not program.
-I am willing to talk and negotiate in order to lessen the workload on other members and cost for the whole project, as long as it does not affect the story greatly (asset-wise).
- I will write diligently and contact the team and/or the manager as frequently as I can, all I ask in return is for you to be understanding on my part as well. I want to ensure quality of the stories even though I am still a student so it helps a lot when you have a solid picture of what you are looking for.
-I tend to lean more on dialogue than description and in my experience, the former is received well by the audience.
-And if you ever feel intimidated upon reading this, please do not feel so in any way!
-I am super friendly and reliable once you get to know me and I am open to all ideas :D

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬ COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS ♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬

"Not only is she an extremely talented writer that's able to write hilarious jokes into HEROxTRIO (a magical boy comedy BL), but she's also great at portraying a diverse range of character personalities! She's open-minded and willing to try different genres, and working together in a team is like second nature to her. I've gotten her to proofread and edit my short story First Date (a slice of life BL story), and she's got a keen eye for finding things other people miss. I work with Hyesun for HEROxTRIO and PotBR, she brings such a positive attitude to the teams that it helps motivate not only myself but everyone else to do their best. If you want a professional and talented person on your team, I would highly recommend Hyesun!"
-Red-Baby for HEROxTRIO

"Great work! I liked the little additions you added in. I was impressed that you did so much dialogue vs. description, because it's usually the opposite. The former tends to be more well-received by readers, so that's awesome!"
-Reine Works for Reflections ~ Dreams and Reality

I've had the pleasure of working with the talented Hyesun on CloudNovel's original game High School Otome. She is very thorough in her writing style and it only took her a few days working together for her to know what kind of style of writing I wanted for my visual novel. Hyesun is able to quickly adapt and create personalities of the characters for character development that are realistic and brings entertainment to my readers. She knows how to write romance that brings feels to the story. I definitely recommend her as a writer for Otome games and visual novels. It was a pleasure working with her on CloudNovel.
-Sonya of Cloud Novel for High School Otome

"Hyesun is one of the best writers I have ever worked with, and also the most reliable person I've ever worked with. She may not be able to do everything, but what she does she does well."
-Lezalith for One Year of Apocalypse

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬ SAMPLES ♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬

If you are looking for a particular sample in order to see if I am truly fit for your project, I'll gladly send them to you in private depending on what you require. I have more samples that I cannot show in public which includes stat raising, complicated branching with simple coding already implemented, as well as branching that will lead to a linear story line nevertheless. If your game is still in the early process of development, I'd definitely love to help out. I can make good outlines, and creating one for you from scratch, given the appropriate time and knowledge on the stuff you want to include, would be no problem.

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬ RATES AND COMMUNICATION ♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬

My rate is $0.02/per word for both Commercial and Non-Commercial Projects. I require half the payment upfront for projects exceeding 10,000 words, and then the other half when the workload is done. We can also do the payments via installment for large projects, such as every portion of the compensation being sent for every part finished. This price includes either one or two minor revisions of your choice. Other revisions from that point on will cost you the same rate or slightly lower per word depending on what needs to be changed.

If you want to check my work out, please check out demos / snippets of the games I've written above. If anything else, do not hesitate to send a private message so that I may send more writing samples to you. I'm also open to the idea of ghostwriting, but I will charge you at least twice my usual rate or more for it. Don't hesitate to contact me! I'd love to be paid upfront, and I am currently not accepting projects that only rely on KickStart funding that has yet to be realized. I need extra bucks right now to help support my schooling in the following semester, which is why I'm doing this.

I use Google Docs and Pastebin primarily but if you have other platforms, feel free to request. As long as it doesn't cost anything on my part, I am open to the idea. You can contact me through (1) classic DM here in Lemmasoft, (2) my email which is hyesunchan615@gmail.com, (3) sending a message via Skype to Hyesun Chan, and lastly (4) Discord chat @hyesunxoxo#4892. My timezone is GMT +8 / UTC +8. Kindly include the details of the whole project, the characters (and their sprites if any are already prepared), anything else you need to add and what you would like to do with my services. Thank you for taking the time and interest to read this bulk of text! Looking forward to working with you!
Last edited by hyesunxoxo on Tue May 21, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 114 times in total.

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,

Re: Writer Looking For Project

#2 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Updated the thread and currently open to new projects! Hope anyone will be interested to work with me ^^
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

backToTheBasics

#3 Post by backToTheBasics »

messaged on discord

hyesunxoxo
Regular

#4 Post by hyesunxoxo »

backToTheBasics wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 pm messaged on discord
replied! hope to hear more about your project. still open for other offers and projects of sorts!
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Writer Looking For Project [CLOSED]

#5 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Found my project and will be closing for a while. Thank you very much guys! ^^
ImageImageImage

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Writer Looking For Project [OPEN]

#6 Post by hyesunxoxo »

I'm open to new projects! Hope you check me out and do not hesitate to send a PM :D
ImageImageImage

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Rookie Writer Looking For Project

#7 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Will be reopening services sometime later next year! Thank you very much for your interest!
ImageImageImage

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Affordable Visual Novel Writing Services For You! [OPEN]

#8 Post by hyesunxoxo »

One of my upcoming projects got cancelled this year so I am opening another slot. Please feel free to contact me! Also updated the thread with a few more samples, don't hesitate to leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can~
ImageImageImage

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Quality Yet Affordable Visual Novel Writing Services For You! [OPEN]

#9 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Open again after I finished a project. Updated the thread with a complete list of my works, as well as a couple of comments/testimonials for reference. Hope to hear from you soon!
ImageImageImage

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Affordable & Quality Visual Novel Writing Services For You!

#10 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Gave this thread a revamp, that should do it! I'm loving how it looks, I'll just keep adding to the portfolio from here ;) To anybody who is interested in commissioning me, please read the details above!

Would also love to announce that I am officially writing for Purrfectly Ever After! It is such a big project and writing the script for the whole game is a big responsibility, so I will be closing the shop to work on all of my current projects along with it. Thank you very much for stopping by and thanks to everyone who has sought my services since Day One! I love you all <3
ImageImageImage

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: Affordable & Quality Visual Novel Writing Services For You!

#11 Post by Red-Baby »

You've updated your thread!!!

Let me tell you all about Hyesun! Not only is she an extremely talented writer that's able to write hilarious jokes into HEROxTRIO (a magical boy comedy BL), but she's also great at portraying a diverse range of character personalities! She's open-minded and willing to try different genres, and working together in a team is like second nature to her. I've gotten her to proofread and edit my short story First Date (a slice of life BL story), and she's got a keen eye for finding things other people miss.

I work with Hyesun for HEROxTRIO and PotBR, she brings such a positive attitude to the teams that it helps motivate not only myself but everyone else to do their best.

If you want a professional and talented person on your team, I would highly recommend Hyesun!

And if no one else wants her I will take her!!!! Hehe,

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: [OPEN] Affordable & Quality Visual Novel Writing Services For You!

#12 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Updated! I am currently open for projects. Please send me your offers, I will be waiting <3
ImageImageImage