Riika; VA/Songtress [English and Japanese] FREE

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Riika

Riika; VA/Songtress [English and Japanese] FREE

#1 Post by Riika »

Hey there~

Riika here; I have been a local radio host for 2 years and have always had a passion for games, animations, etc. Would be excited and happy to work on some personal projects with the developers all around.

Demo Reel

https://youtu.be/TIlhUUCDFlU
Here's the link to my demo reel

Experiences
Being a radio host, I was able to have a chance to voice many short story segments, other than that I have also participated in a few small indie drama productions and so. I've also occasionally do unplugged gigs. But even so, I am fairly new to character voice acting, hope to slowly learn the ropes.

Range/Characters/Pitch/Languages
I have a lower registered voice range; but that doesn't mean I am only limited to older and stronger characters.
There are a few types that I might be able to adapt
Personality types: Cold, Distant, Mysterious, Sinister, Flirtatious, sweet, etc.

I am a mix of Chinese and Japanese, so if required, I can provide Japanese or Chinese lines.

Projects that I would like
Free or commercial projects are both fine for me. For free games; if I am interested in your project, there won't be a need to pay for my services. I would like to do this out of passion and all heart. For commercial projects however, it would require a little compensation; from what I can see, many projects differ and we can discuss that if you would like to know more.

Auditions/Contact
I can send you a few lines for casting or audition purposes before you finalize your decision. I understand some might need to test the waters before deciding whether I am a good fit for their projects. You can contact me here or send me an email at riika.raines@gmail.com

FAQ
Q: How long does it take for you to record?
A: Depending on my schedule, I will usually try to complete it within 2-14days. [Be wary that it also depends on your script]

Q: My game is still in the production stage, but I would like to have a trailer made first, would you provide voices for just a trailer?
A: Yes, trailers are great! I would certainly accept even if it's only for your trailer and some lines might not even make it to the final product.

Q: Do you do 18+/NSFW projects?
A: Yes, but would be going under a different alias an we can discuss further privately.

oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

Re: Riika; VA/Songtress [English and Japanese] FREE

#2 Post by oOhanaOo »

Hello
You have such a beautiful voice...it's the same like the one i am searching for...
I am sorry i can't pay you cuz i am still new but i want to make a great and long visual novel
I have two stories i am working on it

1)a bout girl go to the past and meet the king of Britain arthur and the knight of the round tablel

2)about princess want to go out the castle then one day she will meet five handsome princes

If you are interasting on helping me then this is my email
hneko0379@gmail.com

Riika

#3 Post by Riika »

I am free to take on more work this year, if your project needs a VA, I am here to deliver >ww< Please do consider

Riika

#4 Post by Riika »

:D

More slots are opened up for free projects >W< Just reach up to me if you need a voice actress.

Chanda
Regular
Projects: Aella of Athens (WIP)
Organization: Visual Butterfly
Deviantart: spowers161
itch: visualbutterfly

#5 Post by Chanda »

I was wondering. Your post also says songstress. Do you have anything to showcase your singing voice?

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

#6 Post by alexei »

Hi, are you interested for Rev Share for an Audio Book?