Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
JacenBoy
Github: jacenboy
itch: jacenboy
Discord: JacenBoy#8374

Re: Guestbook

#4801 Post by JacenBoy »

Hi, all! I'm JacenBoy from the US, and I'm a programmer. Working with Ren'Py seemed like a neat thing to try to learn, so I'm giving it a shot. I'm hoping to keep learning Ren'Py and Python and hopefully help out with a project eventually.

BlackWolf1992
Completed: Twilight Tower [Demo Only]
Projects: Hidden Lies, Behind the Game, Twilight Tower: Zero Dawn
Organization: Penumbra Studios
Deviantart: RikyuVelzarian
Github: BlackWolf1992
Soundcloud: Winter Nightmare
itch: BlackWolf1992

#4802 Post by BlackWolf1992 »

Ello.

My name is BlackWolf1992, though I would prefer it if people would call me Wolfy. I am pretty new to visual novels as far as creating them goes. I have created a few novels and a game in RPG Maker (although it is only a demo). I have used Ren'py a bit (I know enough to make a basic story with branching paths, anything involving complex coding though...yeah...nope) however, I do hope to get better and learn Ren'py (along with some coding languages like Python and Ruby).
*No Game, No Life*

Carmine

#4803 Post by Carmine »

Hi!

I'm Carmine from the UK. I love visual novels and am really pleased I've found this place. I also work freelance as a proofreader/editor and would really like to work on some of the ones here, so let me know if you're interested :) .

ragmaan
Projects: Winter's Harvest

#4804 Post by ragmaan »

Hi, I’m ragmaan and I’m here to make it clear.

I hail from the the east coast of the US. I enjoy visual novels and writing in general and decided I had to make one after being bummed out how main characters just had dozens of people dying to romance them, all childhood friends and all that Jazz.

I wanted to make one that reflected more realistic dating (even though it would still have all the characters be playersexual, but that would be explained by the fiction), with not every ending ending in true love and all that Jazz, and how romance is by chance and not fated.

Basically to work out frustration over the unfairness of the lives of these characters in various visual novels haha.

TripleSProductions
Projects: End of the World Syndrome
Organization: Triple-S Productions
Tumblr: triple-s-production-official
itch: triplesproductions

Time for PR duties...

#4805 Post by TripleSProductions »

This is a joint account for three best friends under the group name "Triple-S Productions", thanks to our names/aliases all starting with the letter S (Sami, Sadie, and Satan). Currently logged in is Sami, our little PR panda.

We live in Maryland, Utah, and Colorado, respectively.
We're still working on developing a full website, but we have a Twitter, Tumblr, Itch.io, etc. already prepared.

This site seems pretty reliable for someone learning the ropes for Ren'py, so we'll probably be lingering a lot on this forum.
For the Games No One Asked For!
This account is managed by three best friends who work together developing visual novels just because we want to have fun.
Our first project is End of the World Syndrome!

Errilhl
Regular
Projects: HSS
Deviantart: studioerrilhl
Github: studioerrilhl

#4806 Post by Errilhl »

Name: Errilhl (well, no, not at all, but lets stick with that for now)

What I do: decided to try and make a VN / DateSim / RPG (not entirely sure about the hard lines of distinction yet) - adult themed, and all that. Currently called HSS (HighSchool Shenaningans)

I've been coding for years, although not in Python, unfortunately, so this is a bit of new territory for me. Fairly steep learning curve :D

Website: I do have a Patreon, a very fledgling beginning of one, at least: Errilhl's Patreon Page

I'm from Norway (yes, we do exist, and we are a country)

I'm currnelty in code-mode, but I'm in contact with a few artists and trying to make a deal with them to help with my game. :) Hopefully it will become something great (as soon as I get my head around Pythong and Ren'Py completely, that is)
Currently working on: Image

speck

#4807 Post by speck »

Hello, I am speck and I have been lurking on here for a while while I've been learning Ren'Py and learning lots from other people's posts. I finally decided to join in the community :)

Yukimura Hiyoko
Projects: "Our Feelings" Visual Novel
Organization: Vazurea Studio
Soundcloud: Vazurea Studio

#4808 Post by Yukimura Hiyoko »

Hiyoko: "I wonder if we could live in this forum after all..."

----
Hi, we are a collective actually so there's multiple users will be sharing this account lmao

Studio: Vazurea

We are currently doing a kickstarter campaign of our project you can take at peek at in this URL:
http://kickstarter.com/projects/8094279 ... sual-novel

Of course, we'll be posting more updates in the forum, for the project will be worked in a Ren'py interface :D it's the neatest engine for this kind of project.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4809 Post by Donmai »

Welcome, everybody. I wish you all have success with your projects.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

BlackMagnolia
Regular

#4810 Post by BlackMagnolia »

Hi, I'm Magnolia. New Yorker. I've been lurking these forums for close to a decade and felt it was about time to actually become apart of the community.

I'm currently working on a story for NaNoWriMo to execute into a VN.

Katawa Shoujo got me into VNs and Doki Doki Literature Club got me into believing in their power again. I'm here to stretch my writing muscles and challenge myself to take on different projects so I can get out of my comfort zone. I want to write mature stories that move emotional mountains.

Outside of that, I am learning how to draw and enjoy freewheeling niche video games.

Rdube123

#4811 Post by Rdube123 »

Hello I am Richa From India.
Technology and social media have brought power back to the people.

Mutive
Veteran
Completed: Eidolon, Minion!, Love Furever, Epilogue

#4812 Post by Mutive »

Mutive
Live in Seattle, Washington
No website
Enjoying this site so far!
Enjoy Eidolon, my free to play game at: https://mutive.itch.io/eidolon, Minion! at: https://mutive.itch.io/minion or Epilogue at: https://mutive.itch.io/epilogue

Verlax

#4813 Post by Verlax »

Hello, I'm Verlax. I hail from Warsaw, Poland. I'm your typical university student that is poor, doesn't have much time and despite that, he still manages to waste it. As a gamer, I really like VN genre and I especially enjoyed titles like Sunrider, Long Live the Queen and most recently - Doki Doki.

One year ago, I started to work on my own Visual Novel with the help of two other Polish students and my dear collegues, but because of typical lack of time, skill and creative spark the project is kind of stuck into the void and doesn't progress at all. Partially, I wanted to register here because I wanted to regain some of this "creative spark". I will likely post some stuff I worked on for this VN in about a week.

Anyway, I hope that we will have a great time here together.

catfriend3000
Completed: This is This and That is That

#4814 Post by catfriend3000 »

Hello! I'm Mallory Grace. I've been lurking around the forums for a while now, but just now doing something with my account.
I'm currently a college first year in Pennsylvania, USA that has too much free time. And with that free time, I've been working on two projects: a NaNoWriMo novel and a small short game. The game wasn't something I was intending to do, especially not this month, but the little plot bunny and roommate wouldn't leave me alone. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with the novel, but maybe I'll turn it into a full game...

Nice to meet everyone!

dokidoki

#4815 Post by dokidoki »

*EDIT* Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his cringe level?
It's OVER 9 THO0O0OO0SAAAAAND!!!!!!! /*edit*
Last edited by dokidoki on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.