Magical Otoge Ciel [GxB] [Fantasy] [Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
headbangster
itch: headbangster

Re: Magical Otoge Ciel [GxB] [Fantasy] [Free]

#91 Post by headbangster »

​This game was always on mind. I started playing this since last year but i had trouble playing because of my schedules in school and then i felt like i had to delete it to prevent me from playing it haha. This year is my final year and i finally graduated. I reinstalled the game earlier today but somehow my mac wouldnt let me open it? Like when i double click on it, the apps on the bar below would make space for the app(which happens when youre opening something) but it would open for a fraction of a second and nothing happens. What do i do? :cry: Thank you so much!

Batensan
Regular
Completed: Moon Observatory (Ciel, Anholly, Iris), Pizzaro Project Deep Dish
Tumblr: batensan
Deviantart: batensan
itch: batensan

#92 Post by Batensan »

headbangster wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:36 am ​This game was always on mind. I started playing this since last year but i had trouble playing because of my schedules in school and then i felt like i had to delete it to prevent me from playing it haha. This year is my final year and i finally graduated. I reinstalled the game earlier today but somehow my mac wouldnt let me open it? Like when i double click on it, the apps on the bar below would make space for the app(which happens when youre opening something) but it would open for a fraction of a second and nothing happens. What do i do? :cry: Thank you so much!
Hi, could you send me a screenshot of your folder/exactly what you're clicking on when you try to open it? Please send that to batensan@gmail.com!

Some common problems are:
- the person didn't extract the files from the zip first
- your antivirus (ex. Norton) isn't allowing you to play the game
Developer of Moon Observatory.

pumpkin spike
Regular
Projects: A Bureau of Monsters
itch: pumpkin-spike

#93 Post by pumpkin spike »

Just wanted to say, I finished playing your game today! It was super fun and I enjoyed it a lot! (:
WIP AllxAll game with turn based fighting (Demo 2.0 out!)

WIP Yaoi game Demo 1.0 out! (haitus)