What You're Currently Doing / Plans

For the rest of your otaku life.
rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#46 Post by rioka »

I'm surprised they canceled the release. As far as I know, Suikoden III was a very popular game. Great reviews, fan-following, etc.

You can get it at ebay. They have a pretty good listing: http://search.ebay.com/Suikoden-III_Vid ... 49QQsojsZ1

darkknight
Veteran

#47 Post by darkknight »

No suikoden 3!!!!
I just beat suikoden 4 for the 5th time

(it is only a 25 hour game)
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

shadosa

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!

#48 Post by shadosa »

I have no idea what i'm going to do. THEY LISCNESED NARUTO!!!! NO!!!!! THAT's Mean. Now they can edit it like yu-gi-oh. it was mean.

anime: anything everything I can buy rent download. *No wait, no downloading*. :twisted:
games: Way too many but I list a few anyways.
halflife 2 way too easy
halo2 no not intreseted.
strategy What there is such a thing I thought it was get the most and kill
music anything
internet : WAY TOO MUCH DATA!
work: NEED HOURS:
misc: Probably work with megaman *My Brother* on an internet site devoted to games rpgs and animes.
darkness is the way of the light. everyone goes to the darkness after awhile. Why not sooner.
The sword waits for no man and no time. I will be bested but not by you and not now
shadosa

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#49 Post by Megaman Z »

shadosa wrote:misc: Probably work with megaman *My Brother* on an internet site devoted to games rpgs and animes.
2 things:
A) don't know what you're talking about, and
B) remember the "Z", it's what I call an "identifier"

(yay! I'm finally registered!)
~Kitsune Zeta

Pronzer

#50 Post by Pronzer »

Anime Watching:Yu-gi-oh,Pokemon,Card Captors and Ranma 1/2 (on Youtube.com)

Manga Reading:Ranma 1/2 finished Vol. 10,Inu-Yasha (Vol. 13) ,Ironfist Chinmi (Vol. 12) and others.

Game Playing:Broken Sword 1&2,Hitman 2 and Need For Speed Underground 1.

Internet Activity:Playing games, research on homework and Hacki... nevermind!! :oops:

TV Watching:Nothing speacial.

Movie Watching:Again nothing speacial.

Music Listening:

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

#51 Post by Enerccio »

Thinking about making games for money like papillon... 8)
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#52 Post by DaFool »

I got to get a credit card first so that I can purchase online games in the first place, much less selling them.

So much for my debt-free lifestyle :shock:

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#53 Post by PyTom »

DaFool wrote:I got to get a credit card first so that I can purchase online games in the first place, much less selling them.

Well, you can always get a debit card* from a bank, or a prepaid card from a store or something. They work just like credit cards, but they do not allow you to go into debt.

Credit card debt comes with a huge interest rate, so you want to be very careful about incurring it. (For more then the month-long grace period.)

* With the logo of one of the major credit card outfit on it.

leon101

#54 Post by leon101 »

Trinity Riot wrote:"Art: I can only draw stick figures :oops:"
Me to! :lol: Doesn't bother me though, you know why? Because I don't like drawing, I do like to look at other peoples drawings though.
"Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three, it was destiny."

Jake
Support Hero

#55 Post by Jake »

PyTom wrote:Well, you can always get a debit card* from a bank, or a prepaid card from a store or something. They work just like credit cards, but they do not allow you to go into debt.
Hmm... prepaid cards this might be true for, but not necessarily debit cards. As I understand it, at least in the UK, most debit cards will:

a) Also act as a cheque guarantee card, allowing to you to pay by cheque in shops up to the guarantee amount, which doesn't get debited from your account until a later date, at which point your account can go into the red if you've spent more than you have.
(This is becoming less and less of an issue, but only 'cause more and more shops are refusing to accept cheques)
b) Allow you to pay for goods in shops, set up direct debits or other forms of electronic payment regardless of whether or not you have the funds to cover the transaction.

Firstly, banks will nearly always set up an overdraft limit which charges similar rates with a similar repayment plan to a credit card; secondly, banks generally charge even worse rates of interest for being overdrawn over this limit, including occasional 'being overdrawn' charges.
(My brother had just this problem quite recently - he'd assumed his debit card just wouldn't let him go into debt, where really it just wouldn't let him go into debt when getting money out of an ATM.)

It's probably just a case of reading the fine print of the contract, but I think the only debit card contract I've seen that doesn't allow you to go overdrawn at all is the 'Visa Electron' class, which is marketed at under-18s, who as I understand it are not legally allowed to be given credit.

Of course, if you have the wherewithall to monitor your debit card balance and not go overdrawn with electronic purchases, then you should really equally be able to manage a credit card with a month's grace period, so long as you pay the balance off on that then it's actually a better option than a debit card, at least in the UK - credit card providers are required by law to provide better consumer protections (e.g. against card fraud) than debit card providers are. I'm very debt-conscious, the only real debt of any kind I have is my mortgage, but I'm more than happy to make careful use of credit cards for this reason...
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

#56 Post by Enerccio »

DaFool wrote:I got to get a credit card first so that I can purchase online games in the first place, much less selling them.

use paypal if you do not have creadit card :D
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU