[OPEN][R-18][PAID] Looking for logo designer for erotic visual novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
poep
Regular

[OPEN][R-18][PAID] Looking for logo designer for erotic visual novel

#1 Post by poep »

Update 14/10: applications for logo designer opened.

Hello,

I'm looking for a logo designer for a paid adult project. The focus themes of the project are swinging, netorare, moral degeneration and femdom (all of these in fairly extreme forms) so make sure you're comfortable with those themes if you want to apply.

About me
I'm an erotic writer who has published 3 erotic visual novels in the past. I'm continuing to work on the last one, but am looking to expand into a new erotic genre under a new label.

Work
Creating a single studio/circle logo for an intro screen. Possibly animated, not a necessity. Need to be able to design something with fairly little to go on.

Price
Name your prices when you contact me.

Availability
There is no deadline.

Contact
For questions and applications please contact me at TheNTRchy@gmail.com. When applying please link to some relevant examples of your work and tell me how much you ask for what.
Update 18/08: applications for bug fixer opened.
Update 12/08: applications for trailer producer opened.

Hello,

I'm looking for a video producer/editor and bug fixer available for a paid adult project. The focus themes of the project are swinging, netorare, moral degeneration and femdom (all of these in fairly extreme forms) so make sure you're comfortable with those themes if you want to apply.

About me
I'm an erotic writer who has published 3 erotic visual novels in the past. I'm continuing to work on the last one, but am looking to expand into a new erotic genre under a new label.

Work
Video producer: creating a promotion trailer for the product from mostly pre-existing artwork.
Bug fixer: get access to the game files and fix a list of bugs.

Price
Name your prices when you contact me.

Availability
Preferably within the next few months.

Contact
For questions and applications please contact me at TheNTRchy@gmail.com. When applying please link to some relevant examples of your work and tell me how much you ask for what.
Update 29/03: applications closed.
Update 18/03: applications for writer opened.

Hello,

I'm looking for a writer available for a paid adult project. The focus themes of the project are swinging, netorare, moral degeneration and femdom (all of these in fairly extreme forms) so make sure you're both comfortable with and able to write for those themes if you want to apply.

About me

Work
Reading and adding to existing story/text. You don't have to write something from scratch, but have to expand on mostly sex scenes. That means adding dialogue, moans/written SFX, exposition, and more. An understanding of the netorare/cuckold genre and being able to work with it is an advantage but not necessary, having experience with writing sex scenes in general is required.

Price
Name your prices when you contact me. If you ask for a price-per-word compensation keep in mind that adding to existing dialogue is probably more work for less words than writing from scratch.

Availability
I'll send you the text existing in the current public version of the game (about 8K words) to add to, and will ask you to continue doing so for every new release. So if you're available to have a look and write a few hours once every few weeks to a month, that's enough.

Contact
Update 18/03: Applications for GUI designer/programmer closed
Update 17/12: Applications opened for GUI designer/programmer

Hello,

I'm looking for an GUI artist and programmer available for a paid adult project. The focus themes of the project are swinging, netorare, moral degeneration and femdom (all of these in fairly extreme forms) so make sure you're comfortable with those themes if you want to apply.

About me

Work
A simple GUI, preferably taking up fairly little space and/or being mostly see-through.
  • All standard Ren'Py menus (main meny, preferences, etc)
  • CG Event Gallery
  • Transfer screens with chapter titles (logo, icon and sprites available as resources for this)
  • Implementation of above
The programming can be done by the same person designing/making the GUI or can be a separate person. So both GUI artists and programmers can apply.

Price
Name your prices when you contact me. This is not a big commercial project but I may ask a small or "name your own" price or make a Patreon page for it.

Availability
Considering this is a fairly big project I don't mind if you consider it a side project and take breaks between finished sets for this to pursue personal projects or other commissions. I also don't expect you to be completely free to work on this the moment you apply, it's fine if you have a few months worth of commissions or other stuff to finish first.

Contact
Update 13/11: Applications closed again for now.
Update 12/11: Applications opened for BGM artist

Hello,

I'm looking for an artist available for a paid adult project. The focus themes of the project are swinging, netorare, moral degeneration and femdom (all of these in fairly extreme forms) so make sure you're comfortable with those themes if you want to apply.

About me

Work
I do not know anything about music, so this is pretty much a "do your thing" kind of project. If you prefer to work with your commissioner closely and receive a ton of feedback, I am unfortunately not your guy. I respect your craft of course, but am simply not knowledgeable enough to give you proper feedback. The following scores need to be made:
  • Main menu: somewhat erotic theme
  • Chapter transfer: short, 5 second long sound used when chapter titles are shown
  • Credits: sad and somewhat dramatic ending theme
  • Fiona's theme: theme for a submissive, somewhat introverted mature heroine
  • Kyleigh's theme: theme for a assertive, playful, and somewhat mean young woman
  • Slice of life: for everyday scenes, somewhat cheerful sound
  • Romantic: a romantic song for romance or slow-paced lovemaking scenes
  • Sex: a faster theme for more intense lovemaking scenes
  • Tense: a song for tense moments
  • Depressing: a sad song
Choosing to only do one or two of the themes mentioned above is completely fine.

Price
Name your prices when you contact me. This is not a big commercial project but I may ask a small or "name your own" price or make a Patreon page for it.

Availability
Considering this is a fairly big project I don't mind if you consider it a side project and take breaks between finished sets for this to pursue personal projects or other commissions. I also don't expect you to be completely free to work on this the moment you apply, it's fine if you have a few months worth of commissions or other stuff to finish first.

Contact
Update 23/8: Applications are closed for now.

Hello,

I'm looking for an artist available for a paid adult project. The focus themes of the project are swinging, netorare, moral degeneration and femdom (all of these in fairly extreme forms) so make sure you're comfortable with those themes if you want to apply.

About me
I'm an erotic writer who has published 3 erotic visual novels in the past. I'm continuing to work on the last one, but am looking to expand into a new erotic genre under a new label and have someone else work on the art.

Style
All art styles will be taken into consideration, but faces should be expressive. Overall looking for a simpler style. Inexperienced artists are welcome to apply as long as they have examples.

Work
  • Sprite work for 3 full body nude characters, 2 female and 1 male
    • 5-10 alternative facial expressions per character
    • 3-8 alternative outfits per character
    • Several physical changes to one of the characters darker including darker skin, tattoos, pregnancy, hair style changes and many more
      • Note: the above amounts to three base nude sprites in a single pose and separate clothing and expression files which can be pasted over them.
  • About 10 erotic event scenes with 1 to 4 characters
    • A varying amount of alternative versions of varying complexity
      • Note: generally no backgrounds need to be drawn for these, but the characters need to be drawn to fit within existing backgrounds instead.
  • Extra art
    • Note: several extra pieces of varying complexity like a phone or photo.
Price
Name your prices when you contact me. This is not a big commercial project but I may ask a small or "name your own" price for it. I do not expect to make a profit, but if I do half of all profit will go to the artist unless the artist asks for a commercial project premium price.

Availability

I would prefer a single artist for everything but am willing to split work between artists able to somewhat emulate a single style.

Contact
Last edited by poep on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 14 times in total.

MisakiChan
Regular
Deviantart: misakichan-nyan

Re: [OPEN][R-18][PAID] Looking for sprite and erotic event artist

#2 Post by MisakiChan »

Hi there,
I'm a professional digital Japanese Artist with 5 years experience in drawing Illustration/CG/Visual Novel.
I'm interested in working for you!
My art here: http://misakichan-nyan.deviantart.com/

Feel free to contact me via email at misakichanart@gmail.com
Thank you.

poep
Regular

Re: [R-18][PAID] Looking musician/composer for erotic visual novel

#3 Post by poep »

Update 12/11: Applications opened for BGM artist

Funes
Regular
Projects: Aura Aspic / Ikrana
Tumblr: Fvnes
Soundcloud: izakayafunes

#4 Post by Funes »

This is not an original piece, is an arrangement I made from one of the tracks from the OST of Mushishi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXpNE_xlQXM

If you like the quality of the music, send me a PM or contact me on Discord (Funes#2391) so I can show you some original stuff. I don't have too much material uploaded online yet.
Do you want to check out my music? Click here or send me a PM!
Soundcloud
Youtube

inkeyesmusic
Projects: Trumpealo, Pet City Ballons, Kibo, Tabaco Asesino, Garnet
IRC Nick: inkeyesmusic
Tumblr: inkeyesmusic
Soundcloud: inkeyesmusic

#5 Post by inkeyesmusic »

Sent you a email with some examples and portfolio!

poep
Regular

Re: [OPEN[R-18][PAID] Looking GUI artist/programmer for erotic visual novel

#6 Post by poep »

Update 17/12: Applications opened for GUI designer/programmer

Atomic-Invasion
Regular
Projects: Short Story, Project BEAT
Tumblr: atomicinvasion
Deviantart: atomic-invasion

Re: [OPEN[R-18][PAID] Looking GUI artist/programmer for erotic visual novel

#7 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Sent you an email but you can check my work here http://aicreativeworks.tumblr.com/

Hope to hear from you soon!

poep
Regular

Re: [OPEN][R-18][PAID] Looking for writer for erotic visual novel

#8 Post by poep »

Update 18/03: Applications for writer opened.

Update 29/03: applications closed.

poep
Regular

Re: [CLOSED][R-18][PAID] Looking for writer for erotic visual novel

#9 Post by poep »

Update 12/08: applications for trailer producer opened.

poep
Regular

Re: [OPEN][R-18][PAID] Looking for trailer producer and bug fixer for erotic visual novel

#10 Post by poep »

Update 18/08: applications for bug fixer opened.

poep
Regular

Re: [OPEN][R-18][PAID] Looking for logo designer for erotic visual novel

#11 Post by poep »

Update 14/10: applications for logo designer opened.