Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
chocochino
Projects: An Edelweiss' Resolve
Tumblr: choc-chino
Github: chocochino
Soundcloud: chocochino
itch: chocochino

Re: Guestbook

#4861 Post by chocochino »

Hello! I'm chocochino, female, living in Indonesia. You can call me choco.

Recently my lecturer kept assigning Ren'py-based VN as my end-of-term projects. Last term I was able to learn the basic and submit my task on time (and this forum HELPS A LOT so thank you guys so much!) but now I'd really like to create a really polished game. Sadly my abilities are limited to programming and writing only, so I'd like to look for suggestion from you guys :D

(especially when no one in your class can decently draw something other than stick-men).

Thank you!

nerupuff
Veteran

#4862 Post by nerupuff »

I just realized that I have already been posting here before I even posted in the guest book, so I'll rectify that now.

Hello! My name is Neru. I dabble in Ren'py/Python coding, make a bit of art (you can check my DeviantArt☆), and write whenever I get creative. I have some big plans for visual novel games that I want to make in the future~ It's nice to meet everyone.

I hope I can also get opportunities to working on other team's games as an artist (when I improve) or a programmer (when my knowledge of the programming language expands). :D

Have a great day! ☆
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

Nighten
Regular
Completed: Vincit, Sentiment Enneigés, The Devil took my Candies
Github: NightenDushi
itch: nighten
Discord: Nighten#3081

#4863 Post by Nighten »

Bonjour!
I'm Nighten, a young french artist; And happy to finaly join!

I'm pretty new to VN, but in the last few month I really started to see the potential of the medium. This unique mix beetween text, programing, image and sound, all in a format accessible for everyone, is definitely what hook me in.
I do a lot of diffrent things, I love to write, draw, modeling, and I code games sometime.

I'm here to share with you ressources (sources files, 3D scene...) and talk about creativity stuff in general!

Have a nice day! Take care of yourself!

PS: I understand english well, but sometime it's difficult to really express myself. I'll try my best, but don't worry if I take some time to respond!
If you need help with your project, you can hire me as a programmer! :D

Image ImageImage

Chibinett
Projects: Hōki Sedai (WIP)

#4864 Post by Chibinett »

Hello! I am Chibinett, new to Lemmasoft. I've only been writing since July of 2017.

I have absolutely no talents, but I enjoy writing stories. I've always been too embarrassed to share these stories, but I hope here I'll be able to overcome these fears of being rejected. I am an English-speaker, but I too have difficulty expressing myself.

I'm new to all of this, writing, Lemmasoft, and I'll be recruiting, (If I gain the courage!) so please take care of me! Thank you!

Feel free to message me about literally anything, I'm always happy to chat!

redusergf

#4865 Post by redusergf »

Hello~

You can call me redusergf. I'm quite new to renpy, VNs, lemmasoft, and etc. I'm not really a programmer but I thought Renpy and VNs were interesting and I thought I'd try them out. Working on a personal project rn (okay, more of like a "sandbox" project where I have some random story and fun with renpy while learning about it more) and hopefully I can create my own game/VN with the experience!

Yep. Good day I guess hooray

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4866 Post by Donmai »

redusergf wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:02 pm I'm not really a programmer
I'm sure many people here are not. I know for sure that I'm not a programmer but I'm not that bad at scripting, and so Ren'Py allowed me to finish a few projects. Welcome, and have fun!

Welcome, everybody. Nice to meet you here.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

poorlyformed
Regular
Projects: Shadowburg
Tumblr: poorlyformed
itch: poorlyformed

#4867 Post by poorlyformed »

Hello, I'm from NY and I'm pretty new to all of this (I only started playing VNs last year.) I just started to work on one of my own and already these forums have been a lot of help. I'm also not much of a programmer (art is my thing) but so far Ren'Py has been fairly easy to learn.

seafoamsky

#4868 Post by seafoamsky »

Hello, everyone!
I'm from Florida, and while I am new to lemmasoft, I have many attempted ren'py projects before, and this time I intend to finish at least one, maybe even more if I get comfortable enough with ren'py.
I am more of an artist, so I might be asking for help on the programming side a lot here, but I'll do my best!
Feel free to message me for anything, talking to someone who knows what they're doing might help me along lol.

Draziya
Regular
Completed: this was for you. [NaNoRenO 19], Acetylene [AceJam19], Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World [MonJam 18], I Don't Have A Clue [QRMJam 18], Cautionary Tale [NaNoRenO 18], OP Dodge Cross [GGJ 18], Acetone [AceJam 18]
Projects: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem!!
Organization: Watercress
itch: Drazillion

#4869 Post by Draziya »

Hey! I'm Draz. Pronouns are she/her.

In terms of visual novels I'm mostly an artist though I do enjoy narrative design, and even the occasional bit of writing. Outside of visual novels, I'm a 2d artist, c# programmer and over all game designer.

I'm currently an artist for Watercress Studios. I did a lot of the CGs for our Monster Jam entry "Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!". I recently completed a kinetic visual novel for Ace Jam called "Acetone" which I wrote, drew and did basic coding for.

I've lurked around LemmaSoft for a while now, but only recently have I made an account and thought about posting here.

Plk_Lesiak

#4870 Post by Plk_Lesiak »

Hello there!

I'm just a VN fan from a backwater European country - I'm already active on Fuwanovel forums and probably I'll mostly just lurk silently around here, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to say hello. I'm not a creator when it goes to VN development, but I write a blog on Fuwa dedicated to OELVNs, so I'm very interested in projects that get announced and discussed around here.

I might harass actual creators with PMs from time to time, in hope they'll be willing to talk about their projects and VNs in general for the said blog. ;)

Anyways, I hope I won't be too annoying and maybe even able add something meaningful to this community, when I'm less under pressure from RL stuff. Let's get along well! :3

starshine001
Completed: None
Projects: The Nightfall [Vampire Thriller]
Organization: None

#4871 Post by starshine001 »

Why, hello there!

I'm nobody important, just a VN/Programming Fan from Austria. I've been working with Ren'py for a few months now and since I always looked at the forum whenever I needed some advice, I thought I might as well sign up :D .

I think Ren'py is a great project and fairly easy to understand (I learned it myself, through the Documentation and, as said, the forum). plus, I like how highly customizable in terms of interfaces it can be (The softwares I'd worked with previously didn't really have that), so that even me, a complete drawing novice, is suddenly hit by the urge to draw a nice interface.

Well, I don't want this to get too long (People might get bored), so, yeah.... hope everyone as a good day and all that jazz xD

starshine :mrgreen:
Looking cool, Joker!
-Morgana, 2017
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dreams dictate my reality

kirikia
Projects: The Castle of Vassago, Hellfire

#4872 Post by kirikia »

Hi! I've been lurking here for a while. I'm from Florida, USA!

For the past few months, I've been learning Python for my cognitive psych graduate application and applying it via Ren'Py. Outside of this, I also draw and write. I've already been academically published a few times. My hopes are to become better at my art and scripting through this medium!

Amy_Irene

#4873 Post by Amy_Irene »

helloooooo
bows ...

so guys, i'm new to lemma. i'm here to get visuals for my current visual novel project, which i'm planning to release on january 2019. i would be very grateful, if i can get a team.
i'm a rookie, to be honest

so....... number 1- i need an artist for the graphics of my novel- preferably anime style. they'll mostly be boys
mostly hot!!!
and a few girls. story is about a girl. the player plays as the girl. though the story mostly contains a LOT of cuteness and romance... but the character is a little depressed, with a bothersome family issues, and some step brothers who hate her. play as the character to unravel past future and present, in year 2050. I'd be starting this project after 20 february, 2018. feel free to contact me for .... help? mostly art. I'd be very happy to talk to you. my e-mail address is apoorvachourasia123@gmail.com
feel freee to contact anytime.. i'm in desperate need....

Tuomo_L
Completed: Save Your Mother, Strangers of the Power
Organization: Tuomo's games

#4874 Post by Tuomo_L »

I have been making games since the year 2000, in this time my games have won numerous awards and many of them have been critically acclaimed. I have performed many different roles in game making; from making sprite art, audio editing, beta testing, coding, designing and being a team leader.

These experiences have led me to develop my skills as a videogame developer and it’s an ideal job for me, one that I had always dreamt of ever since I was little. Recently, I have ventured into releasing commercial games including updating my older projects into more commercial and presentable. My first commercially released game is called Save Your Mother.

Despite making games for long, I try and learn a bit something new every time I start new project and love to experiment on new areas and go away from my comfort zones.

Lives in Finland
https://www.tuomosgames.com/

Amy_Irene

#4875 Post by Amy_Irene »

helloooooo
bows..
so guys, i'm new to lemma. i'm here to get visuals for my current visual novel project, which i'm planning to release on january 2019. i would be very grateful, if i can get a team. i'm a rookie, to be honest
so....... number 1- i need an artist for the graphics of my novel- preferably anime style. they'll mostly be boys mostly hot!!! and a few girls. story is about a girl. the player plays as the girl. though the story mostly contains a LOT of cuteness and romance... but the character is a little depressed, with a bothersome family issues, and some step brothers who hate her. play as the character to unravel past future and present, in year 2050. I'd be starting this project after 20 february, 2018. feel free to contact me for .... help? mostly art. I'd be very happy to talk to you. my e-mail address is apoorvachourasia123@gmail.com
feel freee to contact anytime.. i'm in desperate need....