[CLOSED] Patreon.com/Palmer needs writer with RenPy experience

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Palmer

[CLOSED] Patreon.com/Palmer needs writer with RenPy experience

#1 Post by Palmer »

We are looking for an additional writer with preferably Ren'Py experience to join our team for an upcoming project. We focus on building a good story slowly, and especially on a slow build up of sexual tension. The current project will be NSFW and possibly contain incest/borderline incest intercourse, which is obviously something you would need to be comfortable writing. You will work closely with the rest of the team via Skype (mic required) and Trello. We utilize our own engine which is based on Ren'Py but a lot more advanced, and the writer controls not only the story, but also what is happening and shown using our script language. Obviously you would need to learn our script language for this, and we have a full manual available and will do everything we can to help you. The position is obviously paid. Payment is discussed individually.

The game will be a VN with multiple endings depending on the player's choices and we expect a single playthrough to take around 20 minutes. The artist we've hired for this project is the very talented Mur Moruno, see image below. There will only be two characters in the game: The player, and a female. The premise is that they are stranded on an island together.

Please contact palmer@love-joint.com and send me your earlier works, especially that which could be relevant to the project. Do not PM me here, please. Playing our previous games is highly recommended to get a grasp of what we're looking for in a writer. If you don't find them on www.patreon.com/palmer they are available on our website: www.love-joint.com. Or you know, just Google :)

Payment: We usually handle the financial discussions later in the recruitment progress, and for that to happen I of course need to see previous works and talk a little more with the potential candidates. We do not skimp on the salary though and I can assure you all of our current developers are VERY happy with their salary. We are currently ranked #30 on all of Patreon, and #4 among NSFW creators with over 5,200 patrons, so we take our work very seriously and prioritze quality and polish over anything else. Our games are done when they done, even if that means delaying the game.

Our previous games include:
Emily: Sister Attraction
Emily: Homecoming
Play with Us! Episode 1
Play with Us! Episode 2
Daughter for Dessert Chapters 1-5

All the best,
Palmer

Last edited by Palmer on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Digger

Re: [PAID/18+] Patreon.com/Palmer needs writer with RenPy experience

#2 Post by Digger »

I am interested in submitting an application for this post but I'm not sure if it's still open yet since the post is few days old now. Can I still submit?

Palmer

#3 Post by Palmer »

You can indeed still submit, and will be able to do so until I change the topic name :)

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

#4 Post by naqlada »

Sent you an email last week. Are you only contacting those you want to work with or shall I wait?

Palmer

#5 Post by Palmer »

We are still accepting applications and after that, we will message the candidates :)

Digger

#6 Post by Digger »

It's March already. Are submissions still being accepted bc I haven't heard a Yes or No from the developers regarding the position?

SypherZent
Veteran
Completed: Multiverse Heroes, Space Hamster in Turmoil

#7 Post by SypherZent »

Do you still need a writer for this project? I am also interested to know.
Creator of Multiverse Heroes & Space Hamster in Turmoil

Want me to code your game?
Check my services thread!