Long Nights - alien otome game! [GxB] [GxGenderfluid]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
watto
Tumblr: wattonot

Long Nights - alien otome game! [GxB] [GxGenderfluid]

#1 Post by watto »

Long Nights - an alien otome game!

A tired space cabbie ferries her last passenger for the day... with an unexpected result.

Do you like aliens? Do you like flirting with aliens? Do you like SEXY ALIENS?

Then I've got a game for YOU!

Includes 2 endings and an alien love interest.
Walk through is available on my tumblr. Feedback is welcome!

Free download: https://watto.itch.io/long-nights
My tumblr: https://wattonot.tumblr.com

*Please note: this game contains instances of violence. Player discretion advised.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Long Nights - alien otome game! [GxB] [GxGenderfluid]

#2 Post by Zelan »

Genderfluid love interest is rad. Hopefully, I get the chance to give this a go tonight, I'll let you know my thoughts once I do. c:

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#3 Post by Zelan »

Okay, so, didn't play it "tonight," but I did finally get to play! It was a short story, but I really liked it - chance meetings that turn into something a little bit more are something that I really like in stories.

It took me an embarrassing amount of tries to get the good ending.
I kept picking "Ask if they're okay" instead of "Offer help."
Still, it was worth trying for the good ending, it was really sweet.

I love what you did with the art - having the sprites actually fit within the car was brilliant. I've seen that in one other VN that I can remember, and there have been others that do interesting things with the sprites, but most just use standing sprites. Different stuff with the art is always cool. (There were so many poses, too, to help tell the story. I just love how expressive the art was.)

watto

#4 Post by watto »

Zelan wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:08 pm Okay, so, didn't play it "tonight," but I did finally get to play! It was a short story, but I really liked it - chance meetings that turn into something a little bit more are something that I really like in stories.

It took me an embarrassing amount of tries to get the good ending.
I kept picking "Ask if they're okay" instead of "Offer help."
Still, it was worth trying for the good ending, it was really sweet.

I love what you did with the art - having the sprites actually fit within the car was brilliant. I've seen that in one other VN that I can remember, and there have been others that do interesting things with the sprites, but most just use standing sprites. Different stuff with the art is always cool. (There were so many poses, too, to help tell the story. I just love how expressive the art was.)
Wow! Thank you so much for the lovely comments, and I'm sorry it took me a little while to respond haha. I love the chance meetings trope as well! And you shouldn't be embarrassed at all - in my future games I want to make the choices and branching a bit more forgiving to get the good ending, even though I personally like the bad endings as well haha. Thank you for playing!

littlebrowneyedbambi

#5 Post by littlebrowneyedbambi »

I liked this too! Interesting premise, that's why I checked it out and because your art interested me. I hope you might consider making another, longer game because this was a good short read. And I agree with the first comment on this page..especially the moving art was good.
Also the alien is really hot..you have to sneak a glance :D

watto

#6 Post by watto »

littlebrowneyedbambi wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:10 pm I liked this too! Interesting premise, that's why I checked it out and because your art interested me. I hope you might consider making another, longer game because this was a good short read. And I agree with the first comment on this page..especially the moving art was good.
Also the alien is really hot..you have to sneak a glance :D
Aw thank you so much! Your comment really made my day! And yes, I'm definitely going to be making a longer game next - I just need to decide which idea I'm going to choose haha. (And I'm glad you enjoyed the SEXY as well :D)

Thank you for playing! <3