Unity/RenPy/Web Developer [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kinjo
Veteran
Completed: When the Seacats Cry
Projects: Detective Butler
Organization: Goldbar Games
Tumblr: kinjo-goldbar
Deviantart: Kinjo-Goldbar
Github: GoldbarGames
itch: goldbargames

Unity/RenPy/Web Developer [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Kinjo »

About Me
Hello! My name is Kinjo. In 2016 I graduated with a B.S. Computer Science degree and I'm the lead programmer of Goldbar Games. We have successfully released several games in the past and intend on releasing even more. If this thread is open then that means I need some additional funding and am willing to do some coding work for other developers in need of help.

Regardless of whether your project is free or commercial, my work will be done on a commission basis.
Also, the content of your project (sex, gore, etc.) does not matter to me. Work is work!

Languages:
I have many years of experience with C++, C#, Python, Java, Javascript (Node.js), HTML, CSS, SQL... you name it. I have the most experience with Unity C#, but I've also done a lot of work using Python and RenPy. Furthermore, I have previous experience in Game Maker and RPG Maker if those are your tools instead. I also have experience making responsive and mobile-friendly websites if you need one of those.

Examples of My Work
*Personal website with portfolio
GitHub profile
Goldbar Games website
Snowball Saves Summer
Detective Butler: Maiden Voyage Murder
Snowball Saves Christmas

Other Skills:
*Experience integrating the Steam API into games
*Experience integrating Unity Ads and Unity Analytics into games
*Experience integrating microtransactions in mobile games (Unity only)

What I Can Do:

BUG FIX:
If there is something wrong with your code, I will diagnose the problem. Depending on the issue, the cost to fix it will vary. If it's a simple bug (the game spits out an error or crashes) it'll be $30 per bug. If your game does not crash but you simply don't understand why the game isn't doing what you want it to do, I can provide a new algorithm for $20 (tell you what to do to get it working) and/or code it myself at $30 per hour.

Also please note that I am not responsible for fixing any new bugs that pop up as a result of fixing the original bug, unless that bug is commissioned to be fixed as well. Generally though I don't think this will happen.

ADD FEATURES:

If there is a specific feature you want implemented, such as a custom menu, gameplay system, or a minigame, I can do it. You will need to be extremely specific in what you want, and I may ask for multiple clarifications before agreeing to start work. If there is a feature you want that is not listed here, just ask.

Please note that all prices are subject to change depending on the complexity of your specific request. The following are some potential examples:

RenPy Basic GUI - $50 per basic menu screen (save, load, title, backlog)
RenPy Advanced GUI - $100 per advanced menu screen (CG gallery, music player, chapter select)
RenPy Custom GUI - $200 per custom menu screen (whatever you want, i.e. character profiles, glossaries, etc.)
RenPy Gameplay System - $100 to $200+ per system, depends on complexity (~$30 per hour)
*Examples: inventory, crafting, door navigation, attributes, world map, drag and drop, battle, etc...

Unity GUI - Twice the cost of the corresponding RenPy screen
Unity Text Display - $100 (for those who want to set up a VN framework in Unity but don't know how)
Unity Gameplay System - $200+ per system, depends on complexity (~$30 per hour)
Unity Ads Integration - $50 to set up, plus $15 for each instance of ads
Unity Analytics Integration - $50 to set up, plus $15 for each thing to be tracked
Steam Achievement Integration* - $20 per achievement, or $150 for every ten
*you must pay your own fee to be on Steam before I will do this

WEB DEVELOPMENT:
I can add new pages or functionality to your site, change how it looks with CSS, or even just get you up and running with a brand new one. Your choice of WordPress, GitHub Pages, or Shopify. Prices will depend on the work involved, usually priced based on number of web pages. Send me a message about it.

Payment
Either PayPal or cryptocurrency.

Conclusion
Feel free to either PM me, send an e-mail to kinjo@goldbargames.com, or reply in this thread if you are interested.
And if you have any questions, please ask!

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by Kinjo on Thu May 13, 2021 5:39 am, edited 14 times in total.

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

Re: Programming Commissions [OPEN]

#2 Post by Xerofit51 »

May I ask what is the price of your service?

Kinjo
Veteran
Completed: When the Seacats Cry
Projects: Detective Butler
Organization: Goldbar Games
Tumblr: kinjo-goldbar
Deviantart: Kinjo-Goldbar
Github: GoldbarGames
itch: goldbargames

Re: Super Fast Unity/RenPy/Web Developer [OPEN]

#3 Post by Kinjo »

Re-opening this thread for commissions. As suggested, I've also listed some base prices. Enjoy!