Gothic Novel Jam [2018] Team

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Gothic Novel Jam [2018] Team

#1 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Hi everyone! I’m finishing up NaNoRenO with the Seven Submarines team. I stumbled across a cool game jam called Gothic Novel Jam.

I want to make a Southern Gothic visual novel with a black filmmaker, the decaying body of an Andersonville escapee, and magic.

I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in forming a team? I can be the writer and I can do basic code. Would be awesome to have an artist and programmer! GUI designer and musician wouldn’t hurt none :D
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

DanSylverstere
Github: souravsingh

Re: Gothic Novel Jam [2018] Team

#2 Post by DanSylverstere »

Hello,

I would be interested to join as a programmer. Are you still open for one?

OtakuFeevah
Projects: Himitsu no Ai, Enigma Reality
Tumblr: OtakuFeevah
Deviantart: OtakuFeevah

#3 Post by OtakuFeevah »

Uhm.. Hi!

I was hoping you would hire me as a programmer but i'm not really that complex on Ren'Py and still learning cuz I'm new. I can be the GUI designer too! All of my projects are unpublished due to some circumstances haha. ><

-Nyaa

Sunnydaycomics

#4 Post by Sunnydaycomics »

I would be open for an artist position. My work can be found at sunnydaycomics.tumblr.com . I'm super new with renpy but this sounds like a cool idea for a vn. -sunny