High School Superpowers Otome recruiting a Bg Artist, Musician, And Programmer!!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Marmalxdekid

High School Superpowers Otome recruiting a Bg Artist, Musician, And Programmer!!

#1 Post by Marmalxdekid »

Hello we are first timers working on an otome, currently we have a team of six people (Three writers, Two artists, and logo designer, ), we are looking for more people to join on us this project I think it'll be a lot of fun and it will be free too!

Story
In a world where half the human population has special superhuman abilities and the other half is completely normal, a girl named Celie thinks she is ordinary – but when she tries and fails to save her grandfather from a car crash, she discovers that she can amplify her physical abilities to superhuman levels. Because she has no control of her power, she damages the area around her and gets arrested, but is bailed out by the headmistress of a prestigious high school for those with dangerous superpowers: Valta Academy. The headmistress enrolls her there, where she meets her five classmates:
Jamul, a fun-loving jokester with the power to erase memories. Does he have a darker side?
Kieran, a friendly and outgoing boy with unknown powers. What is he hiding behind his mysterious mask?
Aster, a stubborn and hotheaded healer determined to keep his friends safe – but at what cost?
Cedar, Aster’s cold and distant brother with power over plants. Is he unkind, or does he have reasons for keeping his distance?
Nero, a womanizing jerk with the ability to control water. Does his hitting on Celie conceal genuine attraction?

Who we need
- A musician who can provide instrumental tracks or us
- A Background artist(Does not need to be super skilled)
- Someone who can program and is familiar with Renpy

At the moment we are chocked full on writers sorry ! But if you specialize in anything other than whats listed above that you think we could use please feel free to contact us even if you're an amateur!
Last edited by Marmalxdekid on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xaneath

Re: High School Superpowers Otome recruiting!(Fantasy)(Romance)(High School)

#2 Post by Xaneath »

Hi! I'm a proofreader/part-time writer who dabbles in ren'py. Your project sounds interesting! Drop me a PM if you're interested.

DeathSummoner
Regular
Organization: PekoPeko
Deviantart: pekopeko7

Re: High School Superpowers Otome recruiting a Bg Artist, Musician, And Programmer!!

#3 Post by DeathSummoner »

i am an artist and i can help you with your Background images however i mainly use sketchup to make background (if thats ok with you). Currently i cannot spent more than few hours a day on your project cuz i got an exam coming but after that i will be free. So if you are interested knock me here or email me @ mahmudrezaakash70181@gmail.com. If you want to see some of my BG then let me know i will send some samples to you.

Funes
Regular
Projects: Aura Aspic / Ikrana
Tumblr: Fvnes
Soundcloud: izakayafunes

Re: High School Superpowers Otome recruiting a Bg Artist, Musician, And Programmer!!

#4 Post by Funes »

I'm a music composer. Do you use discord by any chance?
Do you want to check out my music? Click here or send me a PM!
Soundcloud
Youtube

jacquerjaques
Regular
Projects: Reimei No Gakuen
Organization: Night Owl Games
Deviantart: JacquerJack

#5 Post by jacquerjaques »

I use Ren'py and Tyranno and even trying unity.
i can code Narrative Scripting
Choice/menu implementation/complex choices
GUI coding (with provided assets)
Stat-raising
Custom screens (glossaries, CG galleries)

pm me at haseoinfinite@gmail.com
thanks!