This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 12:26 pm
- Completed: None yet.
- Projects: I am working on Tears, a depressive novel.
- Organization: Coder?
This. What is the size?
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1886
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
Code: Select all
## Calling gui.init resets the styles to sensible default values, and sets the ## width and height of the game. init python: gui.init(1280, 720)
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]