He is ADORABLE. It took every ounce of my strength to try different routes and abandon him. TT___TT Not being able to comfort him hurt a lot!
During Braums' route on my first walkthrough (got a happy ending (at least, a not bad ending?..) without hints, btw, and that always means I really understand the character) I liked Rafael so much and was so eager to play his route, but in the end I just felt bad leaving Braums alone (and missing my chance with him). He is totally my type. Please do more like him in the upcoming games? I seriously beg you.
1. To be honest I had no expectations for this game and even wanted to abandon it at some point at the beginning (got annoyed with only one background for the city, it felt like characters never actually moved). I'm so glad that I didn't! You did a great job! The whole worldbuilding and characterization was wonderful. I was amazed that playing Shika!Ash after playing Reaver!Ash felt almost like playing a different game, and that's rare. And art is nice as well! Ah, Braums' pouting face... and his face when he's smiling and biting his lower lip... Priceless.
2. I played three routes as for now. Braums' route totally met my expectations. I still have to try harder to conquest Paris... As for Rafael... I do love him. A lot. But his ending felt too rushed for my tastes. It ended the main story abruptly and that was it?.. Somehow it felt unsatisfying.
3. It's hard to put a finger on what part was exactly my favourite, but I genuinely enjoyed comforting Braums.
To think of it the fact that I can romance a fragile man as a strong woman, when I played Reaver!Fem!Ash sent my heart aflutter. Please do more romances like this!
4. My least favourite part is probably the lack of backgrounds. It was nice to have a separate background for each city, but it would be even nicer to have more for different parts of the cities and different parts of the forest. I know you were limited and I don't complain! It's just the game could be even more awesome that way.
5. Never found any typos (was too immersed in the story), but got an error trying to skip text. Never tried it since then.
6. Loved the customization and the fact it actually affects the story at some points. As I already mentioned, that's rare and that's precious. Loved Ash! It was easy to feel like them and to like them. And that doesn't happen often, at least for me. A likeable, easy to sympathize with MC is a great thing on its own.
I have yet to play Paris' route properly, but what I would really love to see is more fleshed out story for Rafael.
P.S. CGs are so HOT ohmygod!
Thank you for making this game! <3 I loved it and will wait for more!