[closed, please delete]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

[closed, please delete]

#1 Post by minyan »

Hello! My name is Minyan. I've lived in Japan for four years and have JLPT level N2 certification. I just took the N1 in July and am waiting for the results. I translated several documents for city hall as part of my job here. Come fall I'll be attending a graduate school level Japanese translation program that I received a full ride scholarship to attend. I'm looking to build more experience with translating and get some practice in. If you have anything you need to be translated I'd love to help out.

You can contact me at: aferalcircus@gmail.com

For large projects, if there's a tight deadline I might not be able to make it, but feel free to ask regardless!

Rules:

・I am not (yet) a professional translator, and so cannot comfortably agree to translating anything that will go into a commercial work.
・Personal requests (i.e song lyrics) are fine
・Please recognize that this is purely because I enjoy translating and would like more opportunities to do it, I won't be spending hours upon hours on a project.
Last edited by minyan on Sat May 09, 2020 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Imperf3kt
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: Imperf3kt

Re: Japanese to English translation (Free!)

#2 Post by Imperf3kt »

Hi, just curious if the reverse is possible, English, to Japanese - even if not free. I have a project I'd love to eventually release with Japanese available.

Note: I'm just wondering, at this time I am not ready for any translations.
Warning: May contain trace amounts of gratuitous plot.
pro·gram·mer (noun) An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.

Current project: GGD Mentor

Twitter

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild

#3 Post by minyan »

At this time, I'm not offering that service, but when you eventually get your project all ready feel free to contact me again!
ImageImage

izanami
Regular
Completed: un/FRAGMENT.
Projects: Minami,
Organization: Izakiko Paradox
itch: izakikoparadox
Discord: ragyuo

#4 Post by izanami »

Hello! I am looking for the one service the guy asked before. I know this has been 2 years already and I want to know are available to do that service now in 2020.

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by minyan »

Hello, I'm still not offering that service. Also, I'd like to request that this thread be closed!
ImageImage