Writer, editor, and proofreader for hire! {Paid} [Open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
PenDragon

Writer, editor, and proofreader for hire! {Paid} [Open]

#1 Post by PenDragon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Hello all!

I'm Pendragon, a literature lover and writer here to help with all your word and writing related needs!

I have a great deal of experience writing in the RP sphere, literature essays, and fiction. As an English major I have been exposed to all sorts of writing and can bring my work and knowledge to your project!

I will write just about anything that you need with a few minor exceptions.
  • I am not the writer for a explicitly sexual project. I have no problem writing them but, they are not my forte. I have no issue writing a scene or two, but I might not be your best option for a project focused heavily on sexual encounters.
  • Fetish work will be examined on a case by case basis. I have a few kinks of my own but there are some I simply will not write.
  • If your work has a heavy focus on world building, I am more than happy to provide my services, I just may need some extra information as I may not have encountered your type of world before
I do my best to keep my rates reasonable and work at a brisk pace. Unfortunately, I am not currently in a place to work for free though.
Proofreading and editing - $0.01/word
Writing - $0.02/word
Plot/character development/consultation - Flexible flat rate based upon the size of the project.
With this, you will get regular updates and I will include revisions (though not full rewrites).

You can contact me here via direct message, though an email will be seen sooner. PenDragonWrites@gmail.com

A brief writing sample is available upon request.

I look forward to working with you!
quill.png
Last edited by PenDragon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dharker
Regular

Re: Writer, editor, and proofreader for hire! {Paid} [Open]

#2 Post by Dharker » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am

I have sent a pm, about a possible writing job.

mikolajspy
Regular
Completed: Jake's Love Story
Projects: NEKOKORO
Deviantart: mikolajspy

#3 Post by mikolajspy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:08 am

PenDragon is excellent editor and proofreader. As for writer and creative consultant, I'm about to find out ;)

She's quite fast with work, very communicative and reliable.
Editing style is rather "mild" - your story will stay as you intended, but she will point out any missing or pointless small parts or places where your story could get a bit more detailed.
Working together was so great, that I straight asked her to work on another project.

Really recommended!

Zeekee
Regular
Projects: No One But You, The Anomaly
Organization: US Air Force
Soundcloud: zomgaarh

#4 Post by Zeekee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:20 pm

I recently hired PenDragon to do a bit of proofreading work along with a continuation of an existing script that was incomplete at the time. Bottom line-- the work was absolutely amazing and excellent quality. She was easily able to match the style of the pre-existing script and corrected a number of grammatical issues that had been previously overlooked. Additionally, PenDragon was absolutely great to work with! Great character and work ethic.

10/10!
"When people sometimes misquote me, I don't know if they understand what I'm saying."
-Tommy Wiseau