Editor and proofreader for hire! {Paid} [Open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
PenDragon

Editor and proofreader for hire! {Paid} [Open]

#1 Post by PenDragon »

Edited 09/16/2020

Hello all!

I'm Pendragon, a literature lover and writer here to help with all your Editing related needs.

I had allowed my topic to fall to the bottom of the forums since I had consistent clients, had moved from being a student to having a full time job, and had started to review games and serve as editor on a gaming website.

As a result of this, I have less time to do writing work than I used to and am transitioning to only be an editor. I have also had to slightly raise my rates. I now have a degree in English and have a side gig as an actual editor for a website.

I do my best to keep my rates reasonable still and work at a brisk pace. Unfortunately, I am not currently in a place to work for free though.
Proofreading and editing - $0.015/word

If you are still interested in my work, please contact me via email. I rarely come back to this website to check my direct messages.
Pendragonwrites@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you!
quill.png
Last edited by PenDragon on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Dharker
Regular

Re: Writer, editor, and proofreader for hire! {Paid} [Open]

#2 Post by Dharker »

I have sent a pm, about a possible writing job.

mikolajspy
Regular
Completed: Too many, check signature
Deviantart: mikolajspy

#3 Post by mikolajspy »

PenDragon is excellent editor and proofreader. As for writer and creative consultant, I'm about to find out ;)

She's quite fast with work, very communicative and reliable.
Editing style is rather "mild" - your story will stay as you intended, but she will point out any missing or pointless small parts or places where your story could get a bit more detailed.
Working together was so great, that I straight asked her to work on another project.

Really recommended!

Zeekee
Regular
Projects: No One But You, The Anomaly
Organization: Annexe Interactive
Soundcloud: zomgaarh

#4 Post by Zeekee »

I recently hired PenDragon to do a bit of proofreading work along with a continuation of an existing script that was incomplete at the time. Bottom line-- the work was absolutely amazing and excellent quality. She was easily able to match the style of the pre-existing script and corrected a number of grammatical issues that had been previously overlooked. Additionally, PenDragon was absolutely great to work with! Great character and work ethic.

10/10!
"When people sometimes misquote me, I don't know if they understand what I'm saying."
-Tommy Wiseau

ATaleOfTwoKitties
Projects: Arcadia

#5 Post by ATaleOfTwoKitties »

EvelynPatterson wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:48 am The success of a future project depends on quality service, so you need to be very careful about this choice. To fill in my site, I chose a not very good company, so all the content had to be replaced
Dang 2 year bump just like that!
Project Thread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=60033
Discord: ataleoftwokitties#4898

PenDragon

#6 Post by PenDragon »

Hello!

I’m very surprised at this bump myself, but as a result of it feel the need to update my OP just in case anyone comes across it since the nature of my work and life has changed and so have the types of project I can take on. It has been adjusted appropriately.

Thanks!