Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Xanedis
Projects: Project LB
Tumblr: xanedis
Deviantart: Xanedis

Re: Guestbook

#4981 Post by Xanedis »

Hey there! I'm Xanedis, the new(est) guy. I'm a writer, and dabble in fantasy, high school romance(only a little), war stories and... well, I like to try new things every once in a while. I "lodge" at https://tapas.io/xanedis , but I have accounts all over the internet. Goodbye, network security.

Anyhow, it is a pleasure to meet you, even after that fiasco of first posting a recruitment post without even posting here. *rolls eyes* I must've been tired, common etiquette seems to fly right over my head at the moment. Nevertheless, I look forward to associating with you all, and maybe even making a few new friends with same aspirations! :D

Canislupus54

#4982 Post by Canislupus54 »

Hi everyone,

I signed up here a couple months ago, but I haven't done anything until now. I don't have a whole lot of experience with visual novels, but I'm interested in the medium and I like to write, so I'm hoping to get into writing VNs. Nice to meet you all.

RLinZ

#4983 Post by RLinZ »

Hello all!

I am Rowlin, a US college student and huge fan in VNs, video games, Anime, Manga etc. I play games of all genres (a major proportion on my PSP), and to name a few of my favorites, TWEWY, Narcissu, ... Diabolik Lovers (for the art ;)

My very first knock on the door that opens the amazing world of Ren'Py took place when I was in high school, when I was making a small VN project with two of my best friends. We had zero programming experience at that time but managed to scrape together a 20-minute long mini project for personal enjoyment in two weeks, thanks to the user-friendly nature of Ren'Py. We didn't go any further in VNs after that due to schoolwork, but now we are again diving headfirst into the new, even better-organized version!

I enjoy coding (mostly in Python and C) and doing digital drawing in my free time, and am currently digging into Ren'Py documentations and cookbook entries for more proficiency. Lemma Soft possesses so many invaluable resources for learning of this sort and I would love to be able to make new friends here and volunteer at any kind of projects!

Iscentia
Projects: A Labor of Love

#4984 Post by Iscentia »

Hey all,

I'm starting to write a VN. So here I am I suppose.

I've never been an artistic person, but recently I've started to feel like I've been missing something in my life. I started writing novels (poorly) as a creative outlet, but I've never felt that medium was particularly conducive to writing the sorts of stories I wanted to tell. I've decided to start writing a VN as a new creative outlet. It will probably be bad. I probably won't finish, yet I'm hopeful and excited.

My VN is simple. It's more like a diary than anything. I've gathered the most compelling experiences of my life and planned a story around what I've seen as well as what I imagine could have been. It makes me happy, and that's all I can honestly ask for. If it were ever to be completed, I'm not sure I would even want to share it.

I don't draw particularly well, but maybe I'll learn. I don't compose music, but it sounds like fun. I've written a little, but not enough to have "experience." At least I've worked with Python I suppose. So this post marks the start of my beautiful train wreck.
I've started working on my pet project. Wish me luck!

Xanedis
Projects: Project LB
Tumblr: xanedis
Deviantart: Xanedis

#4985 Post by Xanedis »

@Iscentia Nonsense(referring to your self-deprecation) - everyone has to start somewhere. You'll get better as you keep writing. Think of it as getting experience points. Every time you write, you get little better but you won't notice it until some time has passed. Just keep writing and work on your flaws, all the time working on passion projects, and you'll get better. That's just the nature of the beast.

HFSaber
Projects: Cupid's Bow, Star Crossed
Deviantart: HFSaber

#4986 Post by HFSaber »

Hello there! I'm HF (not my actual name, obviously, but it is my generic Internet alias). I'm 18, which changed relatively recently as my birthday is Valentine's Day. I am female, so my pronouns are she/her.

I consider myself a bit of a jack of all trades and therefore have a lot of interests (especially creative ones). I write, I draw (for example, I dabble in painting, I design and play games (although I haven't finished making one yet). I have a couple webcomics in the works, although nothing is set in stone yet. I'm quite the Fine Arts geek, so I love acting, singing, and dancing, and I also play the flute. I'm fascinated by history and the development of cultures, and I research that type of thing often. I do watch anime, although the time I have to do so has been dwindling as of late.

I still have a lot I could say, but I feel like I've said way too much already, so I'm going to end it here! It's nice to meet you guys!

Syndroversion
Soundcloud: Syndroversion
itch: Syndroversion
Discord: Syndroversion#0638

#4987 Post by Syndroversion »

Hi everyone!

My name is Syndroversion. I am an aspiring music producer, and I decided it would be fun to compose music for games and visual novels. I've never done something like this before and I'm not sure how it will go, so I'm just looking for one or maybe two projects to start off.

You'll probably see a more formal post from me in the "Services Offered" section sometime in the next couple of days. But if you're interested, you can check out my website: https://syndroversion.com/

SilverSea

#4988 Post by SilverSea »

Hi, you can call me SilverSea.

I am extremely into fantacy and most of the stuff I make will probably fall under that catagory. I never finish things, which is why after 3-4 years or more of learning programming(Mostly python) I still don't have a finished game to my name. I decided to try making a VN with renpy to see if that will reduce the workload enough for me to actually finish something for once in my life.

I can compose music but don't currently have access to any music making programs. I've been starting stories for as long as I can remember and have a talent for voice acting. My art has been the culmination of 9 years of work and has come a long way but is extremely unusual and some people probably won't like it.(I made it for me, not for the world.) Despite this I will definitely use it for my games since I am extremely picky about character design and don't want to boss around some poor artist, especially if I'm not paying them.

hitamitu
Completed: Wings to Fly
itch: hitamitu

#4989 Post by hitamitu »

Hello, I'm hitamitu

I love to draw things and read manga. i just need to learn time management cause i'm extremely bad at it.
you can visit me in deviantart :https://www.deviantart.com/hitamitu

i always wanted to join this forum and i finally did a couple days ago. i hope i can become an active member of this community, because i truly love visual novel. I mean, sometime i even prioritize playing visual novel than playing AAA rpg games.

nice to meet you!

alice-inwanderland
Tumblr: lacie-inwanderland

#4990 Post by alice-inwanderland »

Hello! A good day to you!
Please call me Catalina. I'm from the Philippines :)
I'm currently trying my best to finish my first visual novel and so far, lemma soft has been a huge help in my journey. Once I finish my VN, I hope you all check it out!

Maraming salamat. <3
Last edited by alice-inwanderland on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alice-inwanderland
Tumblr: lacie-inwanderland

#4991 Post by alice-inwanderland »

alice-inwanderland wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:43 pm Hello! A good day to you!
Please call me Catalina. I'm from the Philippines :)
I'm currently trying my best to finish my first visual novel and so far, lemma soft has been a huge help in my journey. Once I finish my VN, I hope you all check it out!

Maraming salamat. <3
I'm so sorry I misclicked this part! Please disregard this post >.<

Cirlex

#4992 Post by Cirlex »

- - -
Last edited by Cirlex on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iron_mask
Projects: The Knight with Two Swords

#4993 Post by iron_mask »

After lurking for something like two years, it's time to get out in the open...

*nooo! the light! it burnsss usss!*

Grretings and salutations to everyone. I'm a fairy-tale-and-mythology enthusiast from Poland, working as a translator and trying to write academic literature-related stuff. I finally decided to join this wonderful forum because I felt I have an obligation to actually provide feedback to the authors of the visual novels I read (especially the free ones). I'm also single-handedly making my own VN, which is based on Arthurian legend, but it's still very much WIP.

nuggetseb
Completed: 0
Projects: The Glamorous: A Dating(?) Sim
Tumblr: cultofsparrow
Deviantart: nuggetseb

#4994 Post by nuggetseb »

Hello! I'm Nuggetseb, however anyone can call me Nugget, or Seb! I'm from the USA, and sadly don't have a website.

I'm a casual user of Ren'Py, and very much not a professional coder or anything like that! I'm mainly a digital artist!

I'm hoping to be posting updates on Lemma Soft Forums on projects I work on, and probably to ask a whole lot of questions. I found out what Ren'Py is via Hiveswap, since it was created on it!

Looking forward to my time spent here! :D

CasualModder

#4995 Post by CasualModder »

Name, location, website, comments about Lemma Soft, etc. - The usual!

Name: CasualModder
Comments: i'm here to help and receive it, and its pretty cool so far.

P.S. Today is actually my first day modding my first game :D