Sexy Litter [BxB, Parody, Yaoi, Nekomimi, Omegaverse, 18+] Full Game Out

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Sexy Litter [BxB, Parody, Yaoi, Nekomimi, Omegaverse, 18+] Full Game Out

#1 Post by illuminate001 »

I didn't think it'd be possible, but somehow we pulled it out our asses and completed the full version of SEXY LITTER in time for the last day of YaoiJam2018! We are sooo happy and hope you enjoy it very much!

You can download the full version of SEXY LITTER for $7 at https://soulsoftea.itch.io/sexylitter and if you liked it, please support us by following us on itch.io and leave comments here or on the SEXY LITTER download page.

Thank yooouuu >_<

"Hey all, I'm Aki and no I'm not a furry! Okay? I'm your average high-maintenance, fashionable guy who sometimes cross-dresses during smexy times (unwillingly of course! How dare you). I also have a killer dry wit. I'm a mix, like if you smashed Cher from Clueless and Wednesday Adams, is how I'd best describe myself.

I'm attending my first year at the University of North Catterina, but of course, living in the Omegaverse means my Heat strikes at the worst time ever! Like week one actually. For those of you who aren't in the know, in the Omegaverse, there are Betas, Omegas, and Alphas who literally take on animalistic traits. I dunno if that justifies our cat ears and tails though...I swear it's a cheap attempt at exploitation somehow! Anyways, we Omegas, once a month, go into Heat which drives all the Alphas WILD.

All I wanted was a banal stock-standard yaoi BL experience that happens to take place at a school. Now with my Heat bringing all the Tomcats to the yard, how am I ever going to adjust smoothly to my higher educational experience!? This is like, my future! I can't give into being skanky...again." - AKI

Hi everyone! Sexy Litter is a Yaoi/BL parody game dreamt up by my best friend LadyRiot, and SSEA is finally getting around to making her dream collaboration come true. She has some of the best humor and writing skills I've seen, is very active in the anime fanfic community, and I hope we bring you something hilarious, stupid, venomously sarcastic and still contains massive amounts of heart. Sexy Litter will bring up and poke (or shank) mercilessly at all those gay tropes that make you roll your damn eyes, is very self-aware and totally unapologetic. Oh and of course 18+ sexy content abounds! We can't have a game called "Sexy Litter" without sexy times in it, can we? Perverts.

THE KITTIES:

SEXYSHOTS:

SEXY FEATURES:
- 5 Endings.
- Chiptune OST which fits the weird 80's/90's aesthetic we have going on.
- Animated BGs.
- Branching scenarios that stem from your choices.
- 18+ NSFW content + CGs.

SEXY QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think we did a good job of picking apart and satirizing many of the main BL/Yaoi tropes?
2. Humor is very subjective, were any of the jokes found to be in bad taste?
3. Do you have a favorite bachelor, and if so why?
4. Name one thing you loved about Sexy Litter, and one thing you'd improve.

*If you find any bugs/typos, please report them to me either here or at soulsoftea@gmail.com

COMMENTS/QUESTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU! :oops:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dovahkitteh
Veteran
Completed: YDD, RE, CoB, Req
Projects: Red Embrace: Hollywood, The Black Hand
Organization: Argent Games
Tumblr: argentgames
itch: argent-games

Re: Sexy Litter [BxB, Parody, Yaoi, Nekomimi, Omegaverse, 18+] Full Game Out

#2 Post by Dovahkitteh »

Congrats Illum! You guys really did a great job getting the game done so quickly! It looks great :D

Writer, Programmer, Designer

Programming/Design Commissions

Image Image

illuminate001
Veteran

#3 Post by illuminate001 »

Dovahkitteh wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:12 am Congrats Illum! You guys really did a great job getting the game done so quickly! It looks great :D
Hey Dovah! Aww thank you 3x.

Actually it surprised me and LadyRiot too! I didn't expect us to finish Sexy Litter in time for YaoiJam, infact I assumed we wouldn't. So that's why I put the demo out weeks before the deadline.

It's funny because in reality, we SHOULDN'T, have been able to finish it, since I was already working with BobC and PM on Xenopathy. I should've been either a)still working on Xenos, or b) burnt out, lol. LadyRiot was experiencing writers block but near the end she was great at directing the (her) vision.
ImageImage
ImageImage

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#4 Post by potouto »

Gods I love the style of this game so much, I have been watching it since it's in progress.
It's both fun and, hurt my eyes with the radiance actually. Such bright... pink...
But I love it! I think I need sunglasses to play this game, or at least sit under the sun to play it.

I'll get the full game as soon as possible >:3c

yeah well | commission | website

illuminate001
Veteran

#5 Post by illuminate001 »

potouto wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:11 am Gods I love the style of this game so much, I have been watching it since it's in progress.
It's both fun and, hurt my eyes with the radiance actually. Such bright... pink...
But I love it! I think I need sunglasses to play this game, or at least sit under the sun to play it.

I'll get the full game as soon as possible >:3c
Hey Potouto, good to see ya! The neon pink was a necessary evil lol, actually I had some requests to have an option in menu to desaturate the entire thing alittle. I'm not enough of a programming wiz to be able to pull that off.

But thank you for the support! Also, speaking of style...I saw your UI for TheWallBetweenUs and please take this as a compliment, but I honestly say the UI direction is my absolute FAVORITE out of any of the GUI's I've seen you create! You've taken that "Saved By The Bell" vintage 80s/90's aesthetic and modernized it into something quite contemporary/fresh. I could totally have seen something like this working for Sexy Litter as well. :P
ImageImage
ImageImage

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#6 Post by potouto »

Necessary evil I'm, but o mood, I can relate though, I have this one game all bright pink and fanservice, it's horrible, really, but some sacrifices must be made

And thank you! I spent a lot of times agonizing over it, actually, that's probably why the UI is still not finished yet, I got a lot of inspiration from the whole Memphis design ordeal. I would love to see what you will implement on Sexy Litter if you ever decided to go that way!

yeah well | commission | website

illuminate001
Veteran

#7 Post by illuminate001 »

OMG I totally get it, I actually own several memphis style tshirts cause I am in love with that style.
ImageImage
ImageImage