Valentines otome [GxB][VN][Romance Dating Sim]Walkthrough guide now available

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Maeven

Re: Valentines otome [GxB][VN][Romance Dating Sim]Walkthrough guide now available

#61 Post by Maeven »

I love this game! I've only played through Daire, but I got all of his endings - not sure who I'm gonna do next. My favorite character is definitely Raynor. I looked at Christmas otome and know he's not one of the slotted LIs, but is there any chance he'll pop up in a future game/maybe even be romanceable himself someday?

Alia
Regular

Re: Valentines otome [GxB][VN][Romance Dating Sim]Walkthrough guide now available

#62 Post by Alia »

Maeven wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:57 am I love this game! I've only played through Daire, but I got all of his endings - not sure who I'm gonna do next. My favorite character is definitely Raynor. I looked at Christmas otome and know he's not one of the slotted LIs, but is there any chance he'll pop up in a future game/maybe even be romanceable himself someday?
Seconded. I mean, he's too young for Maia or Osiria, but he's certainly got story going on.

Corynth
Regular
Completed: Halloween Otome, Valentines Otome
Projects: Christmas Otome
Organization: Synokoria
Tumblr: synokoria
Deviantart: Corynth-Synokoria
itch: synokoria

#63 Post by Corynth »

Maeven wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:57 am I love this game! I've only played through Daire, but I got all of his endings - not sure who I'm gonna do next. My favorite character is definitely Raynor. I looked at Christmas otome and know he's not one of the slotted LIs, but is there any chance he'll pop up in a future game/maybe even be romanceable himself someday?
Alia wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:47 am
Seconded. I mean, he's too young for Maia or Osiria, but he's certainly got story going on.
Rayner will show up in future, yes. He's still to young to be a love interest at this point, but we do have plans for him.
We just have to get through all the stuff in the run up to that first.

Alwerien
Regular

#64 Post by Alwerien »

So I accidentally finished all endings of one character with Erik as Emma's boyfriend and now the CG with chibis has just Erik out of the three (even though I reached endings with Landon and Tyler as well). I'll make sure to reach last Daire ending with someone else, but does that mean I'm going to end up stuck with one chibi missing? Replaying any ending of Zane/Kiron with different Emma's bf didn't add any...
I love it when games with romance option have possible love interests both male and female. I wish there were more games like that. :<

Corynth
Regular

#65 Post by Corynth »

Only the normal endings give chibis. Just replay any of the normal ends with a different boyfriend for Emma and he should show up.

Alwerien
Regular

#66 Post by Alwerien »

Corynth wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:44 am Only the normal endings give chibis. Just replay any of the normal ends with a different boyfriend for Emma and he should show up.
Oh, thank you! Had no idea it was just these specific ones since I triggered the chibis on my last ending for both Zane and Kiron somehow. Now I'm just missing like Kiron's 3rd CG and 606 lines no idea where...
I love it when games with romance option have possible love interests both male and female. I wish there were more games like that. :<

Corynth
Regular

#67 Post by Corynth »

Alwerien wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Corynth wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:44 am Only the normal endings give chibis. Just replay any of the normal ends with a different boyfriend for Emma and he should show up.
Oh, thank you! Had no idea it was just these specific ones since I triggered the chibis on my last ending for both Zane and Kiron somehow. Now I'm just missing like Kiron's 3rd CG and 606 lines no idea where...
Kiron's 3rd CG is from
the getaway with Tyler when affection is high
For the lines,
the first place I'd check are the Love Interest/Emma boyfriend combos for the choices in the getaways and their unique scenes (requiring high social towards the end of the game).
Then I'd check the high stress bar scenes with each love interest when affection is high.
There's also the different versions of the play in Kiron's route (as well as choosing not to attend) and the low affection version of the fallout after the fairytale date in Daire's route. Then there's Zane's reactions to the different gifts you can get him as well as no gift - his reaction changes based on his affection. Kai (Daire) and Lee's (Zane) cameos are also missable and affect the cameo central scene.
At the very least, those are the easily missable scenes and variants that I can think of off the top of my head.
By the way, this achievement will not notify you, so you'll need to keep opening the menu to see if you're making progress.

Alwerien
Regular

#68 Post by Alwerien »

Corynth wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:44 am
Alwerien wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Kiron's 3rd CG is from
the getaway with Tyler when affection is high
For the lines,
the first place I'd check are the Love Interest/Emma boyfriend combos for the choices in the getaways and their unique scenes (requiring high social towards the end of the game).
Then I'd check the high stress bar scenes with each love interest when affection is high.
There's also the different versions of the play in Kiron's route (as well as choosing not to attend) and the low affection version of the fallout after the fairytale date in Daire's route. Then there's Zane's reactions to the different gifts you can get him as well as no gift - his reaction changes based on his affection. Kai (Daire) and Lee's (Zane) cameos are also missable and affect the cameo central scene.
At the very least, those are the easily missable scenes and variants that I can think of off the top of my head.
By the way, this achievement will not notify you, so you'll need to keep opening the menu to see if you're making progress.
Thank you! Got the CG and with it I'm down to 436 lines left. What really worries me the most about trying to complete the lines is that while trying out different stat building, I've occasionally seen changed conversation - but it only differed by like 1-3 lines and I have no clue how I got to it. And that makes finding all lines seem pretty difficult.. and makes me with I wasn't completionist, haha. I still enjoyed the game a lot though.

As for your tips for the lines, when I was getting Kiron's 3rd CG,
I saw a few extra scenes from his PoV I haven't seen before - were those all tied to the Social check or do the getaways play out differently based on your current Trust and/or Affection? Because I have done all of the Em's BF/Love interest combos but I might not have done them all on low/high affection and trust.
I think I've seen 3 variations of the play - 2 from backstage (difference in seeing the rehearsal) and one from the audience. Is there more? I don't think I've seen the low affection fairytale date, so I'll check that out now.
And I'm gonna have to look into the cameo central scene, since while I have them checked off in the event list in guide, I'm not sure about central. Is there special version of the Daire/Zane version when you don't meet Kai/Lee or is that just the basic common?

Corynth
Regular

#69 Post by Corynth »

Alwerien wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:22 pm As for your tips for the lines, when I was getting Kiron's 3rd CG,
I saw a few extra scenes from his PoV I haven't seen before - were those all tied to the Social check or do the getaways play out differently based on your current Trust and/or Affection? Because I have done all of the Em's BF/Love interest combos but I might not have done them all on low/high affection and trust.
I think I've seen 3 variations of the play - 2 from backstage (difference in seeing the rehearsal) and one from the audience. Is there more? I don't think I've seen the low affection fairytale date, so I'll check that out now.
And I'm gonna have to look into the cameo central scene, since while I have them checked off in the event list in guide, I can't actually remember seeing them in the cameo central. I'll update after I get to them.
Yep,
All getaways have his pov scenes based on affection. They are also worth replaying for lines from the "bad" choices if you haven't done those. Also remember that the getaways have different versions based on the status of Emma's boyfriend's stat.The version of the play from the audience also has a variant for seeing the rehearsal but it's only a line or so.

King-sama
Veteran
Deviantart: Treepastry

#70 Post by King-sama »

//sighs I thought I will give this a go and try playing it. I was afraid to for the longest time because I knew it was going to give me..bad mood sometimes.

I went for Zane first (because he was on the left in character choices..). It was fun to know his quirks, especially
the cute emojis. I wonder which ones he used, text or photos
lol
The most of the interaction between him and Mira was good, interesting, and funny. I liked the
perverted
jokes. And the nicknames Rayner gave.

I was hoping for a normal ending first, and for my bad luck I had the tragedy ending first. It gave me a kick in the head, headache and bad mood.. XD
for anyone who's reading this and who is fishing for spoilers before playing don't be discouraged! It's really a good game generally

I will maybe write again if I played the rest.

ladynamoru
Regular
Deviantart: ladynamoru

#71 Post by ladynamoru »

This Valentines, its perfect to replay this beloved Otome Game.

Time to re capture Daire, my otp.

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!!

Corynth
Regular

#72 Post by Corynth »

This is over a year late but popping in to say the Valentines Otome Fan Book is available for anyone that's watching this thread and hasn't seen it yet.
It features:
  • Art from Valentines Otome
  • Comics featuring the Valentines Otome characters
  • 20 extra scenes spanning from before to after the events of Valentines Otome
  • 6 ALT scenes showing an alternate set events of Valentines Otome
  • Profiles of the characters
  • New images
  • Sketches
  • Outtakes
  • ... And more!
//Some of the extras and ALTs are the same as the ones found in the game as well as on the youtube channel but there are also ones exclusive to the Fan Book

(Why yes, I did only remember to post about this when I came to update the Christmas Otome thread :oops:)