Justice & Death [Free] [Tragedy, Dark, Drama]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
J-Dreamer
Completed: Justice & Death (demo)
Projects: Justice & Death

Justice & Death [Free] [Tragedy, Dark, Drama]

#1 Post by J-Dreamer »

********************************************************************************************************
I want to present you a demo version of my visual novel – Justice & Death.

You have to plunge into the work of death. The stories of the lives of dead people and the difficult decisions of their destinies. This and much more is waiting for you.

•More dead stories
• More unusual artworks
• More atmospheric music
• Consequences of decisions
• Several endings of the game
• And much more
********************************************************************************************************
Downloads:
Please enjoy. :wink:
Last edited by J-Dreamer on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello World! Call me J-Dreamer. I'm an ordinary guy who has always dreamed of doing video games. And finally I approached my dream. I do not have any great talents or an incredible team, but there is a great desire to create and improve. I hope you like my work, and we will meet again and again and see many of my interesting projects.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Justice & Death [Free] [Tragedy, Dark, Drama]

#2 Post by Zelan »

A lot of people (including myself) aren't huge fans of downloading from sites like Mega. I would suggest making an account on itch.io - it's free and easy to use, plus you can add a "tip" option to your download (as I see you have a Patreon).

What's the word count/playtime of the demo? What do you expect them to be for the full game?

J-Dreamer

#3 Post by J-Dreamer »

Zelan wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:21 pm A lot of people (including myself) aren't huge fans of downloading from sites like Mega. I would suggest making an account on itch.io - it's free and easy to use, plus you can add a "tip" option to your download (as I see you have a Patreon).

What's the word count/playtime of the demo? What do you expect them to be for the full game?
Thanks for the advice.
Playtime of the demo - less than one hour. In the full game will add 2 more stories and several endings.
Hello World! Call me J-Dreamer. I'm an ordinary guy who has always dreamed of doing video games. And finally I approached my dream. I do not have any great talents or an incredible team, but there is a great desire to create and improve. I hope you like my work, and we will meet again and again and see many of my interesting projects.

DirkB
Regular
Projects: 7th Goddess
Tumblr: 7thgoddess-vn

#4 Post by DirkB »

A very interesting concept. I played the demo once. I like the graphic style very much and the music gives a pretty good atmosphere for the type of story.

I wonder in what sense there will be complications related to the choices you make.

J-Dreamer

#5 Post by J-Dreamer »

DirkB wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:30 am A very interesting concept. I played the demo once. I like the graphic style very much and the music gives a pretty good atmosphere for the type of story.

I wonder in what sense there will be complications related to the choices you make.
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is very important for me.
Decisions will affect the fate of the main character at the end of the game. They will also influence the attitude of his mentor between tasks.