Looking for more team members for Yuri Jam

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Looking for more team members for Yuri Jam

#1 Post by Red-Baby »

Hi everyone!!

I'm looking for people to help me create my upcoming Yuri Jam game.

A little about the game: It involves witches, knights, muffins, and princesses.
Got your interest? Great! You play as a witch who runs a bakery, you have an apprentice and your best customer is a knight. It's a light-hearted romance that will include some mini games. The story is very short (estimated 10,000 words, give or take a few hundred) and thus it will be free to play.
Demo is now available for you to check out.

Art roles
At the moment I'm looking for a chibi artist to make 2 chibi pieces (each piece contains two characters).

I'm also looking for someone to help make a side character sprite, the King. He comes in later in the game but his design isn't finalized yet so we can discuss it together. I'm primarily just looking for a concept artist for this one, but if you're able to mimic my art style and you want to create the sprite then that would be great.

Composer roles
I have two composers helping out and I'm already using CC resources but I would like another person just so I can help promote more composers. If you can make something with a chill acoustic lo-fi vibe that would be awesome.

Communication over PM on the LSF or Discord is most preferred.

Thanks in advance everyone!!
Last edited by Red-Baby on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen

Re: Looking for more team members for Yuri Jam

#2 Post by Red-Baby »

Still looking for Chibi Artist and Concept Artist!

Funes
Regular
Projects: Aura Aspic / Ikrana
Tumblr: Fvnes
Soundcloud: izakayafunes

#3 Post by Funes »

May I ask what do you mean by Jazz Fantasy?
Do you want to check out my music? Click here or send me a PM!
Soundcloud
Youtube

Red-Baby
Veteran

#4 Post by Red-Baby »

Funes wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:01 am May I ask what do you mean by Jazz Fantasy?
Hi Funes!
I thought of meant music you would normally hear in a fantasy movie but with more jazz instruments, like clarinet or sax and piano. It wasn't a very well explained example of what I wanted, lol.
I need to update the post, but we're going with more of the acoustic lo-fi ambient vibe instead. (Sorry I'm not very good with describing music)
Here's a few tunes that would be good examples of what I'm looking for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwNKIj0Uhig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2F9lBurmAs&t=40s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTjm59DFifg