What is the scene that you watch (re-play) most?

For the rest of your otaku life.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: What is the scene that you watch (re-play) most?

#16 Post by azureXtwilight »

Nafai wrote:*thinks*

For Games:

The ending of Persona 3.

The romance portions of Knights of the Old Repbublic (I and II)

The ending/s of Suikoden V.

The Nel Ending of Star Ocean - big Nel fan as well. (Is my type of girl obvious yet? ^_^)
I agree with those, adding :

1. Gig's ending in soul nomad (PS2)
2. The scene where Lyon almost died protecting the prince (Suikoden V)
3. tHE ENDING OF tALES OF tHE aBYSS

For anime, hm...
I don't watch animes a lot XD

Cazel-

#17 Post by Cazel- »

Hmmm... the scenes I tend to rewatch most are musical in nature.

Some examples:

Full Moon wo Sagashite eps 1 (for her audition) and 7 (for the concert).

Nodame Contabile ep 10 (go S orchestra!). Ep 11 as well.

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#18 Post by yummy »

For AMVs, I like to watch the one consecrated to Kyou from Clannad with the music aishitene motto from tenjou tenge : Dangerous beauty

For Anime:
Mostly, Lucky Star. I particularly appreciate the scene where Yui, the policewoman, drives like in Initial D :) or the scene where Konata parodies the OP of Da capo :D
The three seasons of Seikai no senki series. I just love the characters.
The episode of Suzumiya haruhi no yuuutsu where she sings at the school festival.
Azumanga Daioh. When I feel gloomy, I'm always rejuvenated by Osaka's bad luck :D

For games:
As I didn't have a console for a long time, I didn't have the occasion to replay those I liked.
On pc, Kazoku keikaku when you meet Chunhua for the first time and Cross channel, Touko's path.

Miscelleanous:
Thanks to enerccio, compilations of the most funny artwork found on 4chan.

Hehe Mugen, the series you're talking about bring memories. I used to like a lot little princess sarah, Jayce and Ulysses31, that were aired about at the same time in France (in the 80's!).

renkenjutsu
Regular

#19 Post by renkenjutsu »

Anime : Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ep. 12 (the concert part only) and ep. 11 (the computer society challenge! The whole episode! Yeah!!!!), ep. 3 of 5cm per second (the song), Macross Frontier ep. 4 (the mock battle with Pixie Squad scene).

Game : Beyond Good and Evil ending. edit: Add in Planescape: Torment. The multiple endings are worth the replay.

JDrama : Nodame Cantabile 4 (I think it's the first S Orchestra concert episode, not too sure)
Currently working on:
Kensai : On hold till Masters is done. Grrrrr...

MoonlightBomber
Regular
Completed: Gravure: A Super Network Wars Prelude, Nothing Happened series
Projects: Deadline, upcoming NaNoRenO 2020 project
Tumblr: moonlightbomber
Deviantart: moonlightbomber
itch: dagitabsoft

#20 Post by MoonlightBomber »

1. Lyner and Aurica's install scene in Ar tonelico
2. Yuri's "That is one giant pussy!" scene in Shadow Hearts: Covenant
3. Every scene involving Lyon in Suikoden V (Lyon fan here!)
4. Every scene involving Kanonno in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (Kanonno fan here!)
5. Morphs and roll calls for almost every Power Rangers, Super Sentai, and Kamen Rider show I've watched

Dang, I've really squeezed my brain...
Korina Sanchez: Ex-sensei Mel, we've met again.
Mel Tiangco: I'm expecting this from my former student.
Korina Sanchez: I know all along the reason for your presence.
Mel Tiangco: Of course. Your hairbrush.
Korina Sanchez: Snatch it again? Well, you're mistaken. It's because my hairbrush's container is packed with security features. What's your say?
Mel Tiangco: If you can do security... (pause) then 120% of my strength will shatter it!

Excerpt from Super Network Wars Omega: Suikoden Pilipinas

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#21 Post by LVUER »

So many write "every scene", "all episode in season x", "episode n - episode n+20", etc.

It won't be fun if you just write every scene you like. Please write scenes that you watch once a day or at least you've watched it more than 10 times already.

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#22 Post by chronoluminaire »

LVUER wrote:So many write "every scene", "all episode in season x", "episode n - episode n+20", etc.

It won't be fun if you just write every scene you like. Please write scenes that you watch once a day or at least you've watched it more than 10 times already.
Once a day? More than 10 times?

I'm way too busy for that. My favourite anime I've seen perhaps 3 times. My favourite (single-ending) games I might play through the single-player mode twice.
I suppose there was a time when I was watching the Haruhi ED every few days, so I've probably just about watched that about 8 times. But that was more because I like the song than the video (although the video is very cool).

I think very, very few people will have any scene they watch every week for months, let alone every day.
I released 3 VNs, many moons ago: Elven Relations (IntRenAiMo 2007), When I Rule The World (NaNoRenO 2005), and Cloud Fairy (the Cute Light & Fluffy Project, 2009).
More recently I designed the board game Steam Works (published in 2015), available from a local gaming store near you!

dreamer

#23 Post by dreamer »

end of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. (Insert fanboy rant after this post.)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#24 Post by azureXtwilight »

MoonlightBomber wrote:1. Lyner and Aurica's install scene in Ar tonelico

3. Every scene involving Lyon in Suikoden V (Lyon fan here!)

Dang, I've really squeezed my brain...
Those are nice, I cried when I thought Lyon died... :cry:

...And Aurica's ending is the best!

Vatina
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Blue Rose, AO: Broken Memories, My Eternal Rival, Dust
Projects: AO: Fallen Star
Organization: White Cat
IRC Nick: Vatina
Tumblr: vatinyan
Deviantart: Vatina
itch: whitecat

#25 Post by Vatina »

papillon wrote:I rewatch AMVs. :)
Hehe me too :P

I have watched the opening of FFVIII a lot in the years I've owned the game. Oh, and the dance-scene.... I also believe that it's the game where I have replayed most scenes.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#26 Post by LVUER »

chronoluminaire wrote:
LVUER wrote:So many write "every scene", "all episode in season x", "episode n - episode n+20", etc.

Once a day? More than 10 times?

I'm way too busy for that. My favourite anime I've seen perhaps 3 times. My favourite (single-ending) games I might play through the single-player mode twice.
I suppose there was a time when I was watching the Haruhi ED every few days, so I've probably just about watched that about 8 times. But that was more because I like the song than the video (although the video is very cool).

I think very, very few people will have any scene they watch every week for months, let alone every day.
Well, that's why I only watch the scene (not the whole episode). When I get stressed or tired, just pop the disc, skip foward to my favorite scene, watch it for may be 1-3 minutes, after that I'm back to full charged!

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#27 Post by chronoluminaire »

LVUER wrote:Well, that's why I only watch the scene (not the whole episode). When I get stressed or tired, just pop the disc, skip foward to my favorite scene, watch it for may be 1-3 minutes, after that I'm back to full charged!
Hmm... Well, I can't say I've tried it, but... maybe I should :)

I did just watch one scene from the movie "Enchanted" last night (the park scene with the song "That's How You Know" in it - I love that scene), so maybe I could get into rewatching anime scenes ^.^ In which case, I'll probably start with bits of the Suzumiya Haruhi episodes "Day of Sagittarius" and "Live A Live".
I released 3 VNs, many moons ago: Elven Relations (IntRenAiMo 2007), When I Rule The World (NaNoRenO 2005), and Cloud Fairy (the Cute Light & Fluffy Project, 2009).
More recently I designed the board game Steam Works (published in 2015), available from a local gaming store near you!

Ba'al

#28 Post by Ba'al »

-
Last edited by Ba'al on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: 0 completed game. Still haven't made any meaningfully completed games...

#29 Post by JQuartz »

The scene I watch most(I don't really want to watch it over and over again but the remote is in another's hands), is in Your Under Arrest where Natsumi(?) ran to the airport and wanted to declare her love to Toukairin(sp?) but Toukairin stops her and declares his love to her instead and they kissed. The scene was replayed around 20+ times so I complained about it but the rewinding kept going on and on.
I suspect somebody is stealing my internet identity so don't believe everything I tell you via messages. I don't post or send messages anymore so don't believe anything I tell you via messages or posts.

Nya-chan Production
Regular
Projects: autumn, Identityless

#30 Post by Nya-chan Production »

Chobits first episode.
Saikano last episode.
And then whole Azumanga, I can watch that ANYTIME. Usually I go to watch a scene I am somewhat reminded of and end up watching a whole DVD (though it's better since I got the manga - now I only read one book, which is faster).
Currently working on: Identityless
HOW DO I INPUT THIS GODDAMN THING I WANT IN MY GAME TO IT?
WHY ARE THE CHARACTER ARTISTS SO LAZY?