[BxG]"Our Lost World Beneath the Skies" Action/Fantasy VN Needs CG Artists!!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Sarchalen
Regular
Projects: Sugawara Chronicle

[BxG]"Our Lost World Beneath the Skies" Action/Fantasy VN Needs CG Artists!!

#1 Post by Sarchalen »

(EVN) "Our Lost World Beneath the Skies"

Hi everyone! Kev here! My team and I are starting a new small EVN "Our Lost World Beneath the Skies" which we plan to begin developing soon for Nanoreno. Our goal is to release a short and compelling action/drama story set in an original high fantasy/scifi world, which will be released for free for PC, Mac, and Linux with any proceeds/donations going to charity.

Lost World will be developed by my studio, Sarchalen, and will be the third VN release under our name. We are three experienced writers , A programmer, a composer, and a sprite artist. We're looking to add a CG artist to the team! This is a free game, so naturally there won't be any payment, however anyone who works with us will be credited for the game, and as an official member of the Sarchalen team, and will gain the opportunity to network with our amazing community of content creators, publishers, voice actors, indie devs and more.

If you're interested in working with us on this project, send us a message on here or email us at contact@sarchalen.com We look forward to hearing from you! You can also come hang out with us on Discord https://discord.gg/Xt3A5nR
Last edited by Sarchalen on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:02 am, edited 15 times in total.

Lukedoc321
Regular
Projects: Go! Go! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!, Project BEAT
Soundcloud: Luke Dougherty

Re: "The Lost World Beneath the Skies" Action/Drama EVN Recruiting Artists & Musicians!

#2 Post by Lukedoc321 »

Hi!

I would love to compose for your project! I am a classically trained musician with a degree in Music Composition. Because of my education, I can compose in many different styles. I have previously been a composer for Stay Stay! Democratic People's Republic of North Korea, Chemically Bonded, and several indie games in Japan sold at Comiket.

You can find my portfolio showcasing my best work in a variety of styles here: https://soundcloud.com/lukedougherty/sets/portfolio

If interested, my general personal website is lukedougherty.net.

Here is a snapshot of the currently in-progress music for Chemically Bonded: https://twitter.com/dssansVN/status/1040757133506166784

Thank you for your time,
Luke Dougherty

Lukedoc321
Regular
Projects: Go! Go! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!, Project BEAT
Soundcloud: Luke Dougherty

Re: "The Lost World Beneath the Skies" Action/Drama EVN Recruiting Artists & Musicians!

#3 Post by Lukedoc321 »

Hi!

I would love to compose for your project! I am a classically trained musician with a degree in Music Composition. Because of my education, I can compose in many different styles. I have previously been a composer for Stay Stay! Democratic People's Republic of North Korea, Chemically Bonded, and several indie games in Japan sold at Comiket.

You can find my portfolio showcasing my best work in a variety of styles here: https://soundcloud.com/lukedougherty/sets/portfolio

If interested, my general personal website is lukedougherty.net.

Here is a snapshot of the currently in-progress music for Chemically Bonded: https://twitter.com/dssansVN/status/1040757133506166784

Thank you for your time,
Luke Dougherty

yomii161

#4 Post by yomii161 »

I would love to draw for your game!
My refrences are : yomii161.tumblr.com or yomii161 on IG!

Sarchalen
Regular

#5 Post by Sarchalen »

Thanks guys! I've sent you both a PM. Heads up, We're still looking for an editor, BG artist, and GUI artist!

Sarchalen
Regular

Re: "Our Lost World Beneath the Skies" Action/Fantasy VN Needs Writer, BG Artist!!

#6 Post by Sarchalen »

Update: We've found a musician, still looking for a BG artist!!

lassitvde
Projects: tba
Tumblr: crystalblazefire

Re: "Our Lost World Beneath the Skies" Action/Fantasy VN Needs Writer, BG Artist!!

#7 Post by lassitvde »

hi, are you still looking for writers? i'm afraid i don't have a portfolio site to link you to, but i would certainly be happy to offer you a compilation of my sample writings via discord/ email/ or any platform you prefer if the position is still open!

Sarchalen
Regular

Re: "Our Lost World Beneath the Skies" Action/Fantasy VN Needs BG/GUI Artists, VAs!

#8 Post by Sarchalen »

We don't need more writers at the moment, but i'll keep you in mind for the future! We're still looking for a background artist and a GUI artist so please respond if you're interested in those roles! We're also looking for VAs who'd be interested in working with us on this :D

Brittany Ann
Regular
Soundcloud: brittanyannphillips

Re: [BxG]"Our Lost World Beneath the Skies" Action/Fantasy VN Needs BG/GUI Artists, VAs!

#9 Post by Brittany Ann »

Hello! I sent you an email.
Website/Demo ReelFacebookInstagramTwitter
Business Email: brittanyannphillipsva@gmail.com

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best."
- Henry van Dyke