[OPEN] Character Sprite artist for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Aya The Small
Discord: Magglez#8650

[OPEN] Character Sprite artist for hire!

#1 Post by Aya The Small »

Hello! I'm offering character sprite commissions for all sorts of projects!
If you're interested in purchasing my art feel free to pm me here or send me an e-mail at meaghanmoore@live.com
I'm open to all sorts of things, but I would like to primarily be doing sprite work in the art styles shown on this page below, though I may be convinced (for different pricing) to do other styles seen on my media platforms (which can also be seen below)

Let's get to my rules/ToS!

I accept payments via Paypal, all prices are in USD.
I would like to receive the payment in full before I begin working.
Payment plans may be implemented but know you will not receive full pieces until payment is received. Only sketches and very low-resolution, watermarked versions.
There will be no full refunds for started pieces. There will be no refunds at all for completed pieces.
I will send you updates regularly! Sketches for both pose and clothing accuracy, clean lines for clarity and more accuracy checks, flats for colour check and once the shading is complete I will be considering the piece to be marked complete.
Changes to the piece after each point will cost extra if at first you tell me it looks good to move forward!
I will draw NSFW, though it may cost extra, talk to me about it and we'll sort it out for you!
I will not draw mecha and gore. Not because I'm against it, but... you just really don't wanna pay me for that haha, I'm still practicing! :3

Sprite options and prices:

Single sprite only;
Bust - $60
Waist-Thigh - $65
Full body - $70
Chibi - $55
All of these include five expressions.

Extra expression - $8
Extra Pose - $10-50 (Depending on how drastic the pose change is. Moving an arm and tilting a head slightly will be less than a completely different pose, for example)
Extra Outfit - $20 (may be more with multiple poses)

To see other examples of work in various styles check out my instagram
Sprite examples

Chibi examples